Windows 10: Laptop keeps turning off, but doesn't turn off in BIOS MODE

Discus and support Laptop keeps turning off, but doesn't turn off in BIOS MODE in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My lenovo thinkpad 13 2nd Gen keeps turning off after a few minutes after turning it on but when i enter bios menu it doesn't turn off, at first i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Victor, Aug 26, 2020.

1. Victor Win User

Laptop keeps turning off, but doesn't turn off in BIOS MODE

My lenovo thinkpad 13 2nd Gen keeps turning off after a few minutes after turning it on but when i enter bios menu it doesn't turn off, at first i thought it was overheating issues so i cleaned the fan and applied new thermal paste, but the problem has persisted, Now am trying to reset it but it turns off in the middle of the process, what help can yall offer?

:)

Victor, Aug 26, 2020

2. the night light it doesn t turn on

i have problem with the night light it doesn t turn on what am i doing to??

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers / PC]

GEORGIOSMASOURAS69, Aug 26, 2020
  3. Windows Spotlight doesn`t turn on

Hello

I was trying to turn on windows spotlight for my lock screen background in windows 10 v1709 build 16299.125, But it doesn`t turn on. I click on windows spotlight, It changes to spotlight, But not the preview picture, Then I come out from settings, again
    go in for lock screen background change, But the background is again on picture! I`ve done every thing to fix it, Nothing changed. Help me please

Amirali Salimi, Aug 26, 2020
  4. pigulici Win User

Pc problem, randomly doesn't turn on sometimes.

"
    Fast startup is a feature in Windows that helps your computer start faster. You can use the following steps to enable or disable fast startup.

• Type Control Panel in the search box.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Click Power Options.
    • Click Choose what the power buttons do.
    • Click Change settings that are currently unavailable.
    • Scroll down to Shutdown settings and uncheck Turn on fast startup.
    • Click Save changes."

pigulici, Aug 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Laptop keeps turning off, but doesn't turn off in BIOS MODE - Similar Threads - Laptop keeps turning

2. Gateway laptop keeps turning off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gateway laptop keeps turning off: the only way i can get it to turn on is by pressing the ESC button and POWER button, sometimes i can get to the password screen but as soon as I go to put it in it shuts off againsometimes the screen blinks on and off when i press buttons a couple of times before it shuts...
  3. Gateway laptop keeps turning off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gateway laptop keeps turning off: the only way i can get it to turn on is by pressing the ESC button and POWER button, sometimes i can get to the password screen but as soon as I go to put it in it shuts off againsometimes the screen blinks on and off when i press buttons a couple of times before it shuts...
  4. airplane mode keeps turning off and on

in Windows 10 Customization
    airplane mode keeps turning off and on: my zoostorm laptop running windows 10 has a problem with the airplane mode keeps turning on and off and ive tried so mant things can anyone help please...
  5. airplane mode keeps turning off and on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    airplane mode keeps turning off and on: my zoostorm laptop running windows 10 has a problem with the airplane mode keeps turning on and off and ive tried so mant things can anyone help please...
  6. airplane mode keeps turning off and on

7. Keeps turning on and off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keeps turning on and off: Hello! I've had this computer for over 4 years now and it has been working just fine until one day I went to turn it on and it turned on but then went to a black screen I reset it and the same thing keeps happening the type of computer I have is an EVOO 18.5 all in one...
  8. Keeps turning on and off

Keeps turning on and off: Hello! I've had this computer for over 4 years now and it has been working just fine until one day I went to turn it on and it turned on but then went to a black screen I reset it and the same thing keeps happening the type of computer I have is an EVOO 18.5 all in one...
  9. Airplane mode doesn't turn off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Airplane mode doesn't turn off: My settings are stacked in airplane mode, the button doesn't respond and control panel crashes when I open network settings. submitted by /u/Quintanedu [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j6sv8s/airplane_mode_doesnt_turn_off/
  10. Laptop doesn't turn off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop doesn't turn off: So, I'm having this problem for a long time. When I choose the option to turn the laptop off, the screen shuts down, however the computer stays on untill I force it to turn off by keeping the power button pressed. Strangely, if I choose the option to restart the computer it...