Windows 10: Laptop keeps uninstalling wifi driver

Discus and support Laptop keeps uninstalling wifi driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, We recently switched our internet, and ever since then, my computer has been randomly shutting itself off the network. Rather than having limited... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Person_567, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Laptop keeps uninstalling wifi driver

Hi,

We recently switched our internet, and ever since then, my computer has been randomly shutting itself off the network. Rather than having limited bars and slow internet, it is just saying "no internet connection" and "unable to connect to this network" if I try to disconnect and reconnect.

Before, restarting my computer would solve this. Now, restarting seems to cause my computer to uninstall my WiFi driver, so no option for WiFi shows up, and my adapter no longer shows up in Device Manager (not under hidden devices, either).

I fixed this once (yesterday) by updating Windows. Now, it's done it again, and no new updates are available, and there's no driver in Device Manager to click on to update.

Any ideas 1) why this is happening and 2) how to fix it?

Thanks!

:)

Person_567, Dec 10, 2019

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Laptop keeps uninstalling wifi driver :confused:

oli_ramsay, Dec 10, 2019
  3. Uninstalling A Driver

Hello Zainab,

Issue as such may occur if your device is under a controlled or restricted network. To provide you the appropriate steps that can resolve your concern, we’d like to know if your device is connected to a domain run by an organization.

As an alternative, we suggest that you follow the steps below to uninstall driver:

• In the Search box, type Programs
      and Features and press
      Enter
    • Locate the driver that you want to uninstall.
    • Right-click on the driver that you want install and select Uninstall.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts.
    • Once done, restart your device to apply the changes.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Zedrick Del, Dec 10, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

Laptop keeps uninstalling wifi driver

Windows 10 - Cannot connect to WiFi. How to uninstall network adapter driver?

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on Windows icon on the taskbar.
    • Select Control panel.
    • Click on network and sharing center.
    • At the left top corner click on Change adapter settings.
    • There you will be able to see the Driver name of the network Adapter next to the Icon.
    • Then you can go to device manager and check for that network adapter and you can uninstall the driver.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Dec 10, 2019
Thema:

Laptop keeps uninstalling wifi driver

1. Laptop keeps uninstalling wifi driver - Similar Threads - Laptop keeps uninstalling

2. Wifi Drivers keep uninstalling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Drivers keep uninstalling: I just noticed that in most windows 11 laptops the WIFI driver keeps getting uninstalled. First I thought it was probably just my laptop, but many people at school are having the same problem. We all are using windows 11....
  3. Wifi Drivers keep uninstalling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi Drivers keep uninstalling: I just noticed that in most windows 11 laptops the WIFI driver keeps getting uninstalled. First I thought it was probably just my laptop, but many people at school are having the same problem. We all are using windows 11....
  4. My wifi and Bluetooth drivers are keep uninstalling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wifi and Bluetooth drivers are keep uninstalling: I tried everything 1.network reset 2.netsh winsock reset netsh int ip reset ipconfig /release ipconfig /renew ipconfig /flushdns3.Uninstalling drivers and installing drivers manually from ASUS Plz help i can't handle it anymore...
  5. My wifi and Bluetooth drivers are keep uninstalling

My wifi and Bluetooth drivers are keep uninstalling: I tried everything 1.network reset 2.netsh winsock reset netsh int ip reset ipconfig /release ipconfig /renew ipconfig /flushdns3.Uninstalling drivers and installing drivers manually from ASUS Plz help i can't handle it anymore...
  6. Wifi driver keeps stopping

Wifi driver keeps stopping: Hey, I have a Tuf Gaming A60 laptop, and sometimes for no reason the WiFi driver keeps stopping. I can't turn in back on and I already tried to download a need Wi-Fi driver and that does not help either. These devices turn off in my device manager:Xvd disk driver: Currently,...
  7. Wifi driver keeps stopping

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wifi driver keeps stopping: Hey, I have a Tuf Gaming A60 laptop, and sometimes for no reason the WiFi driver keeps stopping. I can't turn in back on and I already tried to download a need Wi-Fi driver and that does not help either. These devices turn off in my device manager:Xvd disk driver: Currently,...
  8. Wifi driver keeps stopping

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wifi driver keeps stopping: I have a asus tuf a15 for about 7 months and had no issue with wifi. All the sudden in the past week in the middle of using the wireless connection it just went out and will not reconnect. It only lets me reconnect if i reset my wifi driver or turn my laptop on and of. I have...
  9. Wifi drivers keep failing

Wifi drivers keep failing: Hi I need a bit of support, I’ve had this issue with three brand new laptops now two Razer Blade 15 advanced and one MSI GP66 Leopard. All the other devices in the house a couple MacBooks, iPad, phones, and an ASUS ROG Zephyrus are all fine. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled...
  10. Wifi Driver keeps disconnecting

Wifi Driver keeps disconnecting: My wifi driver always disconnects every few minutes, it either says Code 10 or Code 43. My wifi driver is IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 169Mhz.I have tried everything I could find online, i've tried to uninstall the driver and install it again, I have the latest version of the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wifi driver keeps uninstalling

2. win 10 wireless driver unistall itself

3. eifi driver deletes itself

4. wifi driver keeps uninstalling itself