Windows 10: Laptop kept turning black and orange after using Panda Cloud Cleaner

Discus and support Laptop kept turning black and orange after using Panda Cloud Cleaner in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I need some help with my laptop. I was using Panda Cloud Cleaner to do some cleaning on the laptop about an hour ago. During the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KevinYew97, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Laptop kept turning black and orange after using Panda Cloud Cleaner

Hi, I need some help with my laptop. I was using Panda Cloud Cleaner to do some cleaning on the laptop about an hour ago. During the cleaning, I have chosen everything to clean upincluding something with super hidden files and restart the laptop. After that, this happens even until now I'm using phone to post question. May I know what &nb

:)

KevinYew97, Jun 22, 2021

2. Unknown Autorun Elements detected by Panda Cloud cleaner - WSCRIPT.EXE

Unknown Autorun Elements detected by Panda Cloud cleaner -v1.1.5.

WSCRIPT.EXE

MD5:CCEFC74992C7BAB2B31BA841696CCB1E Size:176640

Product: Microsoft ® Windows Script Host File: Microsoft ® Windows Based Script Host Company: Microsoft Corporation

[Original title: Can someone help me with this please]

FernandeRONY, Jun 22, 2021
  3. RejZoR Win User
    Panda Cloud Antivirus 1.0 released!

After talking with Pedro from Panda, on average, traffic done by Panda Cloud is 5-127KB (yes, only kilobytes!) per day for On-Access scanning needs. So that's acceptable even for 56k users.

RejZoR, Jun 22, 2021
  4. Laptop kept turning black and orange after using Panda Cloud Cleaner

HP Laptop Wireless button won't change/ turn on orange to blue - Fixed

Hi Dave.

Wondering if this Wireless Assistant listed for your device would change behaviour.

Laptop kept turning black and orange after using Panda Cloud Cleaner [​IMG]

It is listed under Software Solution for Windows 7 64 bit.

Caledon Ken, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

Laptop kept turning black and orange after using Panda Cloud Cleaner

1. Laptop kept turning black and orange after using Panda Cloud Cleaner - Similar Threads - Laptop kept turning

2. Black screen after turning the laptop on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after turning the laptop on: Hi, i was just cleaning my dirty laptop fans, everything seemed fine, even checked if its working by turning on the laptop before puting the back cover on, turned laptop off again and puted on the back cover. When I turned the laptop on after 10mins its only showing black...
  3. Black screen after turning the laptop on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen after turning the laptop on: Hi, i was just cleaning my dirty laptop fans, everything seemed fine, even checked if its working by turning on the laptop before puting the back cover on, turned laptop off again and puted on the back cover. When I turned the laptop on after 10mins its only showing black...
  4. Black screen after turning on my laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black screen after turning on my laptop: I saw it there that some people have the same issue with their laptop screen so basically since I am not English, I will copy one of their questions and update it with my info. So this is the problem:,, Upon turning on my Asus laptop, the screen turns black and then these...
  5. Black screen after turning on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after turning on my laptop: I saw it there that some people have the same issue with their laptop screen so basically since I am not English, I will copy one of their questions and update it with my info. So this is the problem:,, Upon turning on my Asus laptop, the screen turns black and then these...
  6. Black screen after turning on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Black screen after turning the laptop on.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen after turning the laptop on.: So i used my laptop normally and i closed it and it went into sleep mode.After that it randomly turned on and i opened it and saw the screen is black and i closed it again and it turned off.Now when i try to turn it on its just a black screen the fans are on and everything...
  8. Sony Vaio not turning on after kept in sleep

Sony Vaio not turning on after kept in sleep: Hi I have a sony vaio laptop. I kept the laptop for sleep mode before i went for lunch. Now when I try to turn it on it doesn't wake up. I kept long preassing the power button. but no use It was using windows10 Please help me in resolving this...
  9. What disk cleaner/registry cleaner are you using

What disk cleaner/registry cleaner are you using: Win 10 til July I did way to much testing, trial and error on various tools, apps, utilities, etc. I'm afraid of most website reviews because of malware and false positive reviews because of affiliation. Is there something else great like CCleaner that has both disk cleaning...
  10. Discuss the uses of 'registry cleaners', 'disk cleaners', 'optimizers'

Discuss the uses of 'registry cleaners', 'disk cleaners', 'optimizers': I am opening this thread to hear your comments on the necessity or benefits of outside software such as: driverbooster slimcleaner registry cleaner and so on..... clearly windows 10 does some of its own work. here you can talk about it. 52321