Windows 10: laptop key does not work

Discus and support laptop key does not work in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; 4 month ago i buy a brand new laptop of asus with windows 10 pre installed,but after 4 month of usemy "x" button does not work,and when work its goes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by #SoumenPrasad, Jul 31, 2020.

1. laptop key does not work

4 month ago i buy a brand new laptop of asus with windows 10 pre installed,but after 4 month of usemy "x" button does not work,and when work its goes to auto pressing mode,Eample:- when i press singel "x" its print link "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx....",then i check my keyboard with online websoftftwearhttps://www.keyboardtester.com/,and i found that,when i press right "alt' key its return "ctrl+alt" and "x" still doesn't work,please help me as soon as possible.

:)

#SoumenPrasad, Jul 31, 2020
  2. skimpy123 Win User

right side CTRL key does not work

Thanks for your response. I've tried all the steps you've recommended and my problem has not been resolved.

My computer is a Lenovo Ideapad P400 laptop so its not a stand alone keyboard. Right side ctrl key does not work on the on screen keyboard. Any other suggestions? Thanks.

skimpy123, Jul 31, 2020
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Jul 31, 2020
  4. laptop key does not work

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

laptop key does not work

1. laptop key does not work - Similar Threads - laptop key does

2. My BitLocker key does not work. My laptop does not unlock.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My BitLocker key does not work. My laptop does not unlock.: My BitLocker key does not work. My laptop does not unlock https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bitlocker-key-does-not-work-my-laptop-does-not/a0d15dc7-724b-4411-bede-aa231c363bdd
  3. My BitLocker key does not work. My laptop does not unlock.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My BitLocker key does not work. My laptop does not unlock.: My BitLocker key does not work. My laptop does not unlock https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bitlocker-key-does-not-work-my-laptop-does-not/a0d15dc7-724b-4411-bede-aa231c363bdd
  4. laptop keys not working

laptop keys not working: half of the keys on my keyboard are not working only the keys in the middle row and some function keys are working while others are not working what should I do?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-keys-not-working/88c870f1-0a15-4676-a894-14be1c697c4e
  5. laptop keys not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop keys not working: half of the keys on my keyboard are not working only the keys in the middle row and some function keys are working while others are not working what should I do?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-keys-not-working/88c870f1-0a15-4676-a894-14be1c697c4e
  6. Recovery key does not work

Recovery key does not work: Hi, My laptop wont work without a recovery key and when I typed it in, it did not accept it. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-key-does-not-work/2b298e3a-2f7a-4888-9ae5-20f2c9a7b801
  7. Bitlocker Key does not work

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker Key does not work: Hello,This was the first/closest "chat" option I could find online. After having my Dell laptop w/ Windows 10 fixed, it now reboots with the Bitlocker prompt. I've entered the correct key multiple times as given by my Microsoft account, but it keeps claiming that it's...
  8. F9 key does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    F9 key does not work: I just bough a game called smart moves W10 according to the developer if you press the f9 key it will let you skip the levels. I have tried doing this with the keyboard that come with my windows surface but it does not work I even used a usb keyboard which I use on my xbox...
  9. Laptop keys not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop keys not working: Good morning, I have a very disturbing issue with my laptop. This has been bothering me for months now, and I am unsure how to proceed. I can not go out physically to fix it because of the pandemic, and so I need your full support. My ESC key does not work, neither do my...
  10. laptop key does not work

in Windows 10 Customization
    laptop key does not work: i buy a brand new laptop of asus with windows 10 pre installed,but after 4 month of use my "x" button does not work,and when work its goes to auto pressing mode,Eample:- when i press singel "x" its print link "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx....",then i check my keyboard with online...