Windows 10: Laptop key issues

Discus and support Laptop key issues in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can only use all of my laptop keys during log in time when I have to write password. But other times when I try to write anything anywhere every key... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by M.A.RahimShetu, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Laptop key issues

I can only use all of my laptop keys during log in time when I have to write password. But other times when I try to write anything anywhere every key starts a program like when I press W windows ink workspace comes, for e windows explorer, for r run, for u settings display, for a onedrive, for f feedbackhub, for L lock arrives. Whenever I press L lock comes and during typing password I can type all keys and every letter can be written. But after unlocking, the same programs arrive on typing each key.

It's quite annoying for me as I can't type anything. Though sometimes I can write something but after a few moments the problem comes back. I even formatted c drive and install fresh windows on it for solving the problem but still it occurs soon after setup completes. On screen keyboard keys also do the same and so even external keyboard.

Can anybody help me on this issue who understands it clearly?

:)

M.A.RahimShetu, Oct 12, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 12, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Laptop Keyboard Keys Acting Strange

Hi,

I realize that you are facing issues with the keyboard on your PC. I will try to help you with this issue.

Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to the laptop to check if that helps.

Further you may also use the onscreen keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Oct 12, 2018
  4. n-ster Win User

Laptop key issues

n-ster, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

Laptop key issues

1. Laptop key issues - Similar Threads - Laptop key issues

2. Ctrl keys issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ctrl keys issue: I cannot open the next tab using Ctrl + PgUp/PgDn shortcuts. Please recommend a fix!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ctrl-keys-issue/fd39d31d-8f41-4a18-aab7-94802fdf9fdc
  3. enter key function issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    enter key function issue: when ever I am pressing enter key it is going for spell check. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enter-key-function-issue/62b2bf5a-4020-44df-9038-8cd83e4a9db2
  4. Hot Key Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hot Key Issue: Sound volume Hot keys are working but Brightness keys are not working... kindly tell me a solution... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hot-key-issue/0320f85b-9d50-4d63-9e0c-167c2df67714
  5. FN Key Issues

FN Key Issues: For the past few days I have been trying to fix a persistent issue I have been having with my Desktop. The best means I can describe this issue it's as if the Fn lock was permanently. rendering the escape key and F1-f12 non functional even across other applications. For...
  6. function key issue

function key issue: i have a hp laptop with recent windows version.. function keys were working fine . I found that it is not working anymore especially the ones for screen brightness and volume. how to revert this?...
  7. Laptop keyboard issues

Laptop keyboard issues: My computer is an Asus ROG Strix GL503 running Windows 10. Occasionally my laptop will have one of three issues: The keyboard will get stuck typing one key constantly without touching anything The keyboard will type the same key twice even though it's pushed once (most...
  8. Bitlock key is the main issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bitlock key is the main issue: Like I said up above that the Bitlock is the main issue I tried everything except a total clean up download of the OS Windows 10. Unfortunately I can't down load the OS because now its stating that it's unable to download Windows 10 because it states the the first that the...
  9. Issue with Certain Keys on the keyboard.

Issue with Certain Keys on the keyboard.: I am uncertain as to what cause this to happen but my prt sc, plus/equals button and delete key not working. I know that the keyboard is still working because for a brief period I had gotten all of these buttons to function again however Pressing the Prt SC button does not do...
  10. Touchpad issues on laptops?

Touchpad issues on laptops?: My personal Thinkpad W510 at home randomly has the touchpad seem unresponsive. Ive also noticed this on a bunch of other 10 upgrade units. Today i noticed on a E6420, all works well but when the mouse stops being responsive (it has the proper dell multitouch driver) all I...