Windows 10: Laptop key issues

Discus and support Laptop key issues in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can only use all of my laptop keys during log in time when I have to write password. But other times when I try to write anything anywhere every key... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by M.A.RahimShetu, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Laptop key issues

I can only use all of my laptop keys during log in time when I have to write password. But other times when I try to write anything anywhere every key starts a program like when I press W windows ink workspace comes, for e windows explorer, for r run, for u settings display, for a onedrive, for f feedbackhub, for L lock arrives. Whenever I press L lock comes and during typing password I can type all keys and every letter can be written. But after unlocking, the same programs arrive on typing each key.

It's quite annoying for me as I can't type anything. Though sometimes I can write something but after a few moments the problem comes back. I even formatted c drive and install fresh windows on it for solving the problem but still it occurs soon after setup completes. On screen keyboard keys also do the same and so even external keyboard.

Can anybody help me on this issue who understands it clearly?

:)

M.A.RahimShetu, Oct 12, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 12, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Laptop Keyboard Keys Acting Strange

Hi,

I realize that you are facing issues with the keyboard on your PC. I will try to help you with this issue.

Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to the laptop to check if that helps.

Further you may also use the onscreen keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Oct 12, 2018
  4. n-ster Win User

Laptop key issues

n-ster, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

Laptop key issues

1. Laptop key issues - Similar Threads - Laptop key issues

2. Subject: Laptop Issue with Ejecting Security Key/Pendrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Subject: Laptop Issue with Ejecting Security Key/Pendrive: Dear,I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to discuss a perplexing issue that I've been encountering with my laptop recently. I'm hoping to gain some insight or assistance to resolve this matter.The problem I'm experiencing revolves around my laptop's behavior when...
  3. Subject: Laptop Issue with Ejecting Security Key/Pendrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Subject: Laptop Issue with Ejecting Security Key/Pendrive: Dear,I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to discuss a perplexing issue that I've been encountering with my laptop recently. I'm hoping to gain some insight or assistance to resolve this matter.The problem I'm experiencing revolves around my laptop's behavior when...
  4. Laptop Keyboard keys not working -- not a hardware issue.

Laptop Keyboard keys not working -- not a hardware issue.: I have an ASUS ROG Strix G731GU running Win 10 Home v.22H2 build 19045.2965. A few keys on my keyboard stop working arbitrarily. In particular, the a key often doesn't work, though I sometimes have problems with the 1, the tab and the q. This has been going on for a few...
  5. Laptop Keyboard keys not working -- not a hardware issue.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop Keyboard keys not working -- not a hardware issue.: I have an ASUS ROG Strix G731GU running Win 10 Home v.22H2 build 19045.2965. A few keys on my keyboard stop working arbitrarily. In particular, the a key often doesn't work, though I sometimes have problems with the 1, the tab and the q. This has been going on for a few...
  6. Laptop Keyboard keys not working -- not a hardware issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Bit Locker Key Issue on Personal used laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bit Locker Key Issue on Personal used laptop: Bit locker issue is with my personal PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bit-locker-key-issue-on-personal-used-laptop/c234a2e0-e04c-4d51-86c7-99b95f5dc775
  8. Bit Locker Key Issue on Personal used laptop

Bit Locker Key Issue on Personal used laptop: Bit locker issue is with my personal PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bit-locker-key-issue-on-personal-used-laptop/c234a2e0-e04c-4d51-86c7-99b95f5dc775
  9. Issues with HP laptop and recent update- stuck key

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues with HP laptop and recent update- stuck key: Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone has any advice or recommendations. My HP laptop recently had some windows updates 2020-08 Cumulative update for net.framework for windows 10 version 1903 for x64 KB4569571 and various security intelligence updates I can provide the...
  10. Arrow keys and number key Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Arrow keys and number key Issue: Hello Community, I'm having an issue with the numbers in my number pad. The issue is if I press any of the following numbers on my number keypad 6,8,4,2 a few times and then press another of the same numbers mentioned the arrows keys kick in instead of giving me the number...