Windows 10: Laptop Keyboard and Mouse Pad Not Working After Windows Update 1809

Discus and support Laptop Keyboard and Mouse Pad Not Working After Windows Update 1809 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Good day! I just want to ask help if how can I solve my problem that my keyboard and mouse pad sometimes not working after I updated my OS to 1809.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Angelo M. Molina, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Laptop Keyboard and Mouse Pad Not Working After Windows Update 1809

Good day!

I just want to ask help if how can I solve my problem that my keyboard and mouse pad sometimes not working after I updated my OS to 1809. There are times that it is working and not working again.

Hope somebody will post a solution regarding this matter.

Thanks!

:)

Angelo M. Molina, Jan 13, 2019

2. Laptop keyboard and mouse not working

Laptop keyboard and mouse not working even external keyboard and mouse not working

Keyboard and mouse working only BIOS Setup or automatic repair screen

when the login screen appears laptop keyboard and touch pad even external mouse and keyboard not working

please suggest me what can i do???

**Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.**

HayatData Solutions, Jan 13, 2019
  3. keyboard and mouse pad problems

Hi James,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to update the drivers for keyboard and mouse by following the steps below.

• Right click on Start icon and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Keyboard (for keyboard) and Mice and other pointing devices (for mouse).
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 13, 2019
  4. JamesPady Win User

Laptop Keyboard and Mouse Pad Not Working After Windows Update 1809

keyboard and mouse pad problems

fix my keyboard and mouse pad problems on my ASUS laptop after installing windows10. the keyboard is extremely sluggish and my mouse pad doesn't work

JamesPady, Jan 13, 2019
Thema:

Laptop Keyboard and Mouse Pad Not Working After Windows Update 1809

1. Laptop Keyboard and Mouse Pad Not Working After Windows Update 1809 - Similar Threads - Laptop Keyboard Mouse

2. mouse and touch pad is not working after updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse and touch pad is not working after updates: why is my mouse and touchpad not working after upadate windows into my computer.i can't find my mouse and touch pad settings it is not into setting area...
  3. Keyboard and mouse not working after windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Keyboard and mouse not working after windows update: windows updated my system and now my USB wired keyboard and mouse is not responding. Please do not give me a fix that requires me to enter or click something. MY keyboard and mouse is not responding after update. rebooting hasn't helped. I use this computer for work and...
  4. Mouse & Keyboard Not Working After Windows Update

Mouse & Keyboard Not Working After Windows Update: After windows updates my mouse/keyboard do not work. I'm not present when windows updates because I leave my computer on over night for updates. Uninstalling the KB does not resolve the problem. Removing the drivers and replugging in the devices to let windows reinstall...
  5. keyboard and mouse not working after update

keyboard and mouse not working after update: hello so i recently done an update 2 days ago, since the update my keyboard and mouse have become unresponsive. they work while using the bios but as soon as the rings appear when windows loads up none work. i have tried a cmos clear, bios reset and also tried to go into...
  6. Keyboard and mouse not working after update

Keyboard and mouse not working after update: I updated my pc last week on friday and the next morning neither my mouse or my keyboard are working. Ive looked through many different pages on fixing it and none of them have worked. I have booted my computer into recovery mode but i cant use my keyboard or mouse so nothing...
  7. Keyboard and mouse not working after Windows update.

Keyboard and mouse not working after Windows update.: After the July 9, 2019 Windows patch update my keyboard and mouse are unresponsive. The USB ports still have power but no input is detected by the computer. The pc is stuck at the Windows welcome screen. I've tried different ports and a different keyboard and mouse and still...
  8. Mouse, Keyboard & Touchscreen not working after Windows 1809 update

Mouse, Keyboard & Touchscreen not working after Windows 1809 update: I left my Acer Z3710 installing the Windows 1809 update overnight & now my mouse, keyboard & touchscreen are not working. The PC boots & I see the 'mountain lake', time & date but cannot get to the login screen. Both the key board & mouse are wireless and were working fine...
  9. mouse/keyboard not working after windows update

mouse/keyboard not working after windows update: Hi I have Windows 10 Insider Preview ver 1809 build 18309, tried to install the latest build (18317) and all went ok except when the installation finished it didnt restart and I had to restart manually (update and restart from the start menu. after the reboot, the mouse...
  10. laptop keyboard and touch pad is not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    laptop keyboard and touch pad is not working: After reinstalling windows 10,my laptop's keyboard and touch pad doesn't works after 2 or 3 days. But actually turns off by itself. We have done everything but all insane.Please help me!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 1809 updatde windows 210 keypad nopt working

2. problem with keyboard and mouse after windows update on laptop

3. Mouse and keyboard not working after 1809 update