Windows 10: Laptop keyboard and mouse track doesn't work

Discus and support Laptop keyboard and mouse track doesn't work in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop keyboard and mouse track only work in bios and Windows 10 safe mode. I have removed drivers, updated drivers, reinstalled window 10 by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JenLewis2, Aug 10, 2019.

1. JenLewis2 Win User

Laptop keyboard and mouse track doesn't work

My laptop keyboard and mouse track only work in bios and Windows 10 safe mode.

I have removed drivers, updated drivers, reinstalled window 10 by disc, reinstalled windows 10 from laptop manufacturer via recovery USB, and performed a complete clean recovery through the system.

After completing the clean recovery through the system, the keyboard and mouse track worked while signed in via normal boot (all other reinstall/recovery attempts fixed nothing). So I created a restore point, just incase. I shutdown the laptop, and when I started it up again.... no keyboard and mouse track function again. I restored to the point I created when they were operating... It had no effect, keyboard and mouse track did not work.

I can't figure out why the keyboard and mouse track work in Windows 10 safe mode, bios, and directly after clean restore, but not in Windows 10 regular mode.

Can anyone suggest anything I haven't tried?

:)

JenLewis2, Aug 10, 2019

2. keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, Aug 10, 2019
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Laptop keyboard and mouse track doesn't work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Aug 10, 2019
  4. Laptop keyboard and mouse track doesn't work

Laptop keyboard and mouse not working

Laptop keyboard and mouse not working even external keyboard and mouse not working

Keyboard and mouse working only BIOS Setup or automatic repair screen

when the login screen appears laptop keyboard and touch pad even external mouse and keyboard not working

please suggest me what can i do???

**Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.**

HayatData Solutions, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

Laptop keyboard and mouse track doesn't work

1. Laptop keyboard and mouse track doesn't work - Similar Threads - Laptop keyboard mouse

2. Mouse and keyboard not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse and keyboard not working.: My mouse and keyboard doesn’t work, everything else is fine. I’ve tried them on another computer and they work just fine... help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-and-keyboard-not-working/da66ea92-6dcd-475d-9305-e26a7881e468
  3. Mouse doesn't work?

Mouse doesn't work?: I tried to update Windows to version 1903 several times and it failed. I the use Fresh Start for a new clean version of Windows and it went back to version 1803... And my laptop doesn't recognize ny wired mouse? How do I get this to work? Do I need new updated mouse...
  4. Keyboard and mouse are not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Keyboard and mouse are not working: After yesterday update, keyboard and mouse are not working. (Works in BIOS). I tried to uninstall KB4074588 but remove-package /packagename can't be found. lol....
  5. Mouse stops tracking

Mouse stops tracking: Hi, I have a problem with my mouse (currently Logitech MX518). I am on Windows 10 on a Surface Pro. It seems to stop tracking at random for about half a second at a time. All my drivers are up-to-date, and I do not have any pending windows updates. Here is what I have noticed...
  6. Microsoft Sculpt keyboard doesn't work while numberpad and mouse work

Microsoft Sculpt keyboard doesn't work while numberpad and mouse work: Hi, I've used my keyboard till last week and, all of a sudden, it doesn't work anymore. The only part that doesn't work is the keyboard while mouse and number pad don't have any problems. I've tried to check batteries or stucked keys but without results; I've tried on...
  7. Mouse and keyboard not working

Mouse and keyboard not working: I sent my Envy pc to HP and have the fan replaced, when I got it back my mouse and keyboard did not work. I called HP and they sent me a mouse and keyboard, The mouse and keyboard I have is not the cheap junk that HP sent me. I don't know what to do about getting my mouse and...
  8. Windows 10 installation on laptop (keyboard and mouse not working)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 installation on laptop (keyboard and mouse not working): I had a hard drive fail on a Hp Pavilion x360-15-bk152nr. I replaced the Stock HHD 1 TB with a 500GB SSD. I downloaded the Operating System Windows 10 home from the microsoft website onto a USB, trying to keep the computers system to spec Windows 10 home is what the computer...
  9. Laptop Keyboard doesn't work after windows update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Keyboard doesn't work after windows update.: So yesterday I downloaded a windows update and I couldn't use my keyboard after that so now I'm using an on screen keyboard. I've tried tons of things, I even reset my computer I did keep files but deleted apps and such. I don't know what to do now....
  10. keyboard / mouse not working

keyboard / mouse not working: Hi - I have messed up the keyboard and mouse drivers on my Windows 10 installation, so now when I boot up I have no input possibilities. What are my options? I don't have a "recovery" disk - but I do have a Windows 10 install USB. I don't have any restore points. I have...