Windows 10: laptop keyboard and touch pad is not working

Discus and support laptop keyboard and touch pad is not working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After reinstalling windows 10,my laptop's keyboard and touch pad doesn't works after 2 or 3 days. But actually turns off by itself. We have done... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RehmanAhmad, Sep 15, 2018.

1. laptop keyboard and touch pad is not working

After reinstalling windows 10,my laptop's keyboard and touch pad doesn't works after 2 or 3 days. But actually turns off by itself. We have done everything but all insane.Please help me!

:)

RehmanAhmad, Sep 15, 2018
  2. kckckc Win User

Keyboard and touch pad not working after using as tablet mode

I have a toshiba convertible laptop, I was using it in both laptop mode and tablet mode. Suddenly after converting from tablet mode to laptop mode the keyboard and touch pad stopped working in windows. The keyboard is functional and working in bios I am able to change the options in bios but when it comes to windows only the function keys are working to change the system settings. The touch pad is also having the same issue.

kckckc, Sep 15, 2018
  3. Amit KV Win User
    Keyboard and touch pad issue

I have HP x360 laptop with Windows 10 on it. The problem is my keyboard and touch pad only works in BIOS mode but not when Windows get loaded. I have tried installing different OS too (Windows 7, Windows 8) but the problem still persists. During hardware
    tests, the keyboard and touch pad tests show successful which suggests it's not an hardware issue. I have tried updating keyboard and touch pad drivers, even updated BIOS version. If anyone has the solution, kindly help me out.

Amit KV, Sep 15, 2018
  4. laptop keyboard and touch pad is not working

Wake from Sleep with Touch Pad and Keyboard

My laptop is an ASUS X55LA. I have attached both photos and yes, I was referring to the device manager. BTW there is no 'Power Management' settings in my BIOS.

laptop keyboard and touch pad is not working [​IMG]

laptop keyboard and touch pad is not working [​IMG]

SamTheGr8est, Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

laptop keyboard and touch pad is not working

1. laptop keyboard and touch pad is not working - Similar Threads - laptop keyboard touch

2. Laptop touch pad and keyboard don’t work in windows but work in BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop touch pad and keyboard don’t work in windows but work in BIOS: My laptop’s built in keyboard and touch pad don’t work in windows but when I switch to the bios they work. Touch pad is hidden on device manager. I’ve tried restarting my computer and I’ve also tried uninstalling the drivers for both and restarting but that didn’t seem to...
  3. Laptop touch pad and keyboard don’t work in windows but work in BIOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop touch pad and keyboard don’t work in windows but work in BIOS: My laptop’s built in keyboard and touch pad don’t work in windows but when I switch to the bios they work. Touch pad is hidden on device manager. I’ve tried restarting my computer and I’ve also tried uninstalling the drivers for both and restarting but that didn’t seem to...
  4. Keyboard, touch pad and onscreen keyboard stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard, touch pad and onscreen keyboard stopped working: My hp pavilion 360 convertible keyboard stopped working. I uninstalled and reinstalled windows 10, then the touchpad and onscreen keyboard stopped working too. I cannot type at all. Help!!!...
  5. Keyboard, touch pad and onscreen keyboard stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard, touch pad and onscreen keyboard stopped working: My hp pavilion 360 convertible keyboard stopped working. I uninstalled and reinstalled windows 10, then the touchpad and onscreen keyboard stopped working too. I cannot type at all. Help!!!...
  6. Keyboard, touch pad and onscreen keyboard stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. touch pad no working

touch pad no working: touch pad no working. touch pad don't work after update. there no drivers that seems lost touch pad after update. drivers don't help... asus k751L https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-pad-no-working/6acbfeea-2fe6-411b-ba39-30d9d673454b
  8. keyboard and touch pad quit working

keyboard and touch pad quit working: I have an HP laptop and cannot use my laptop keyboard or touchpad. I have an external keyboard and mouse that I am currently using to type this. I did an HP diagnostics and spoke to an agent. they say it is a microsoft 10 problem. How do I fix this?...
  9. Keyboard and Touch pad don't work

Keyboard and Touch pad don't work: I factory reset my laptop a couple of weeks ago. When I did, it updated my Windows 10 to a more current version. After this update I have been unable to use my keyboard and touchpad. When I go into the bios both still work, but once Windows boots they don't work again. I have...
  10. touch pad not working

touch pad not working: I've recently updated to the newest windows update for widows 10 and my touch pad had gotten finicky after the update before the latest but now it does not work at all I've surfed the web on the issue and tried reinstalling the driver but it still does not work I need help...