Windows 10: LAPTOP KEYBOARD BACK BUTTON NOT FULLY FUNCTIONING AFTER OCTOBER UPATE?

Discus and support LAPTOP KEYBOARD BACK BUTTON NOT FULLY FUNCTIONING AFTER OCTOBER UPATE? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Good day, I just did the latest ( October) update. My keyboard back button works for typing, but does not take me back to the previous web page?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BillQuilty, Mar 16, 2019.

1. LAPTOP KEYBOARD BACK BUTTON NOT FULLY FUNCTIONING AFTER OCTOBER UPATE?

Good day,

I just did the latest ( October) update. My keyboard back button works for typing, but does not take me back to the previous web page?

Please help.

:)

BillQuilty, Mar 16, 2019
  2. geoffers Win User

SOLVED: Laptop Touchpad fully functional, but not in Universal apps

OK - sorted it finally :
    • in step one/two above you delete the existing Synaptics drivers then have to reboot
    • unfortunately when the PC restarts it installs some generic touchpad drivers which have the basic functionality
    • So although step4 (run setup) appears to work, it hasn't actually done anything as the generic drivers are already there
    So what you have to do is this...

• In device manager, select the mouse device and click update drivers.
    • Then select Browse My Computer > Let me pick from a list > Have disk button, and select the folder with the new Synaptics drivers (I'm running 32-bit windows so selected ..\WinWDF\x86).
    • The green progress bar shows the drivers are loading, then when it's all done you now have the new functionality installed - RESULT!!!
    • LAPTOP KEYBOARD BACK BUTTON NOT FULLY FUNCTIONING AFTER OCTOBER UPATE? [​IMG]

geoffers, Mar 16, 2019
  3. Auto-Rotate button not fully functional

My Auto-Rotate button isn't fully functional in W10 RTM and was in W10 TP.

In W10 RTM the Auto-Rotate button doesn't function when my 2-in-1 isn't rotated. In W10 TP the Auto-Rotate button functioned in whether rotated or not.

Anyone observe anything similiar? Thanks.

nosecureboot, Mar 16, 2019
  4. Edwin Win User

LAPTOP KEYBOARD BACK BUTTON NOT FULLY FUNCTIONING AFTER OCTOBER UPATE?

Windows upate - - Rotation Lock button missing

@Craige:
    Could the button be turned off?

LAPTOP KEYBOARD BACK BUTTON NOT FULLY FUNCTIONING AFTER OCTOBER UPATE? [​IMG]

LAPTOP KEYBOARD BACK BUTTON NOT FULLY FUNCTIONING AFTER OCTOBER UPATE? [​IMG]

Edwin, Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

LAPTOP KEYBOARD BACK BUTTON NOT FULLY FUNCTIONING AFTER OCTOBER UPATE?

1. LAPTOP KEYBOARD BACK BUTTON NOT FULLY FUNCTIONING AFTER OCTOBER UPATE? - Similar Threads - LAPTOP KEYBOARD BUTTON

2. Start Menu button and Taskbar are not functional after October Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start Menu button and Taskbar are not functional after October Windows 10 Update: As title says it. I cannot access Start Menu, Search, Clock and Calendar settings from the Taskbar. There are plenty of possible fixes, but non of them work, including Powershell commands and regedit edits. I had uninstalled the October's Cumulative Update, but it didn't fix...
  3. Start Menu button and Taskbar are not functional after October Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start Menu button and Taskbar are not functional after October Windows 10 Update: As title says it. I cannot access Start Menu, Search, Clock and Calendar settings from the Taskbar. There are plenty of possible fixes, but non of them work, including Powershell commands and regedit edits. I had uninstalled the October's Cumulative Update, but it didn't fix...
  4. Start Menu button and Taskbar are not functional after October Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Keyboard buttons functionalities changed after replacing motherboard.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard buttons functionalities changed after replacing motherboard.: My motherboard got water damaged so I had to get it replaced. I got it changed from market, everything is working fine but my function keys having some problem. Like my brightness button was f6 and f7 but now it is being changed with f9 and f10. Keyboard light button is also...
  6. Keyboard buttons functionalities changed after replacing motherboard.

Keyboard buttons functionalities changed after replacing motherboard.: My motherboard got water damaged so I had to get it replaced. I got it changed from market, everything is working fine but my function keys having some problem. Like my brightness button was f6 and f7 but now it is being changed with f9 and f10. Keyboard light button is also...
  7. Keyboard buttons functionalities changed after replacing motherboard.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Functioning of keyboard button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Functioning of keyboard button: In my window 10 laptopMy window key and function key works switches means my window key work as a function Fn key and my window key work as a function Fn key..How i resolve it...
  9. Functioning of keyboard button

Functioning of keyboard button: In my window 10 laptopMy window key and function key works switches means my window key work as a function Fn key and my window key work as a function Fn key..How i resolve it...
  10. Auto-Rotate button not fully functional

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Auto-Rotate button not fully functional: My Auto-Rotate button isn't fully functional in W10 RTM and was in W10 TP. In W10 RTM the Auto-Rotate button doesn't function when my 2-in-1 isn't rotated. In W10 TP the Auto-Rotate button functioned in whether rotated or not. Anyone observe anything similiar? Thanks....