Windows 10: Laptop keyboard issues, some keys not working proper Asus ROG Strix GL553VD.

Discus and support Laptop keyboard issues, some keys not working proper Asus ROG Strix GL553VD. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello and thanks for helping I have a Asus ROG Strix GL553VD fy047t Laptop for almust 3 years. Full pc details - THIS LINK Well the problem is that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TalAyash, Apr 5, 2020.

1. TalAyash Win User

Laptop keyboard issues, some keys not working proper Asus ROG Strix GL553VD.

Hello and thanks for helping

I have a Asus ROG Strix GL553VD fy047t Laptop for almust 3 years.

Full pc details - THIS LINK

Well the problem is that after the last windows update some of the keyboard keys stopped working as normal.

At the beggining some of them didnt work well spacebar and after few restarts he return to work but other not.

The problem examples:

Pressing on 'T' key doing 'T'+'B' -> 'TB' and somthing from both side 'BTB'

Pressing on 'O' doing 'O' + 'DOWN' button

Pressing '2' on right numbers adding '-' and thr result is: '2-'.

Some times it's happend on other keys and dissappear.

While holding another key on like shift + the problematic key it's actually work fine.

Thing that i've allready tried:

1 - All the methods from this video Some setting change, drivers update\uninstall and more - Video link

2 - More methods and guides about the language and region effect tried - not works

3 - Using Driver Booster 7 PRO

4 - At the end even full factory reset.

note - i'm using some times screen cleaning unique for screens and 30 min before it's start to happen i used more liquid then before ..

Realy need your help people i'm a student and can't afford new laptop this one allready cost alot.

Thanks!!

:)

TalAyash, Apr 5, 2020

2. Windows 10 BSOD, DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE, Asus ROG STRIX GL553VD

Hi there,

I've been getting a lot of BSOD's on my laptop recently.

Could someone please help my fix this.

Here is some information about my laptop.

Model: Asus ROG STRIX GL553VD

OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Home

OS Version: 10.0.16299 Build 16299

What happens before the BSOD.

If a program makes my system unresponsive, I receive a BSOD after a minute or so of waiting.

The error message on the BSOD is 'DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE'.

Examples of my system becoming unresponsive and leading to a BSOD:

• When Playerunknown's Battlegrounds crashes. (It has been doing this a lot recently. I'm not sure why. Possibly a driver issue?)
    • While I'm trying to use the Android Emulator provided with Android Studio.
      (Just makes the system unresponsive)
    • Counter Strike Global Office crashes while repetitively tabbing in and out.

Information about my latest BSOD when Playerunkown's Battlegrounds crashed:

Here is a full list of my installed drivers

(sorry, I couldn't make it look better)

Sorry for bothering the community for help. I just really want to get this fixed.

I've also seen that a lot of people with laptops similar to mine are having this issue but haven't been able to find a detailed solution.

If you need more information, just ask.

Cheers,

Jonty.

Jonty-Morris, Apr 5, 2020
  3. Built in keyboard not working

I recently purchased an ASUS ROG GL553VD Notebook Computer and a few weeks ago the keyboard stopped working. After a few restarts it worked again, but today the problem came back, and was not fixed by any amount of restarting. Several people on past posts said to reinstall they Keyboard driver, but there was no Keyboard section in the Device Manager. I am currently resetting the laptop to factory settings to see if that fixes the issue. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

DanielJH99, Apr 5, 2020
  4. Laptop keyboard issues, some keys not working proper Asus ROG Strix GL553VD.

Green tinted Asus ROG Strix laptop screen issue

After I had updated the first Windows update in my ASUS ROG STRIX 503, the monitor (i. e., laptop screen) started showing some unwanted results.

It has a light green tint on the surface.
    It starts after the boot, just after the windows loads all its files and will be on for the rest of the usage.

It is really annoying and disturbing while using the laptop. I got a major bug for buying a gaming PC. They refused to include in warranty so I have to solve the problem.

Note: It is in perfect condition and it's age is just 1.5 months.
    I have searched for the green tint, but updating drivers doesn't help me in any manner.

This could be a problem of Windows, since it doesn't show up in ubuntu.

Green Screen Tint Image:

Laptop keyboard issues, some keys not working proper Asus ROG Strix GL553VD. U66bu.jpg

With all colours:

Laptop keyboard issues, some keys not working proper Asus ROG Strix GL553VD. 9KBMy.jpg

You can get this (Original Image):

Laptop keyboard issues, some keys not working proper Asus ROG Strix GL553VD. Bn5NP.jpg

How can I solve the green tinted Asus ROG Strix laptop screen issue?

Alluri Vamsi, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

Laptop keyboard issues, some keys not working proper Asus ROG Strix GL553VD.

1. Laptop keyboard issues, some keys not working proper Asus ROG Strix GL553VD. - Similar Threads - Laptop keyboard issues

2. Asus rog strix g15 driver don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus rog strix g15 driver don't work: So for the past year my laptops been working fine but suddenly about a week or two ago it's wifi driver started to have a caution mark,I've done all i can to fix it going from updating, network resetting, downloading from the site, disabling and reenabling The wifi appears...
  3. Asus rog strix g15 driver don't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus rog strix g15 driver don't work: So for the past year my laptops been working fine but suddenly about a week or two ago it's wifi driver started to have a caution mark,I've done all i can to fix it going from updating, network resetting, downloading from the site, disabling and reenabling The wifi appears...
  4. asus rog strix g16

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    asus rog strix g16: In event viewer i keep getting event errors: metadata failure id131 and kernel tracing error id 2 I've searched up solutions done a bunch but the ones I haven't done are risky and could brick my laptop so imam refrain from that so if someone could guide through some safe...
  5. Asus Rog Strix G16

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Rog Strix G16: Hello, I need help with my Asus Rog Strix G16 laptop I just bought it and everytime I unplug or plug the laptop to charge it just black screen for a couple of second. Could anyone show me how to fix that problem...
  6. Asus Rog Strix G16

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus Rog Strix G16: Hello, I need help with my Asus Rog Strix G16 laptop I just bought it and everytime I unplug or plug the laptop to charge it just black screen for a couple of second. Could anyone show me how to fix that problem...
  7. Asus Rog Strix GTX 1080

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Asus Rog Strix GTX 1080: So i happened to have this little accident that a cat decided to pee on my pc and a small amount of it landed on my GPU which i did not apparently clean out well enough and it ended up ruining a few components. Is it possible to find any component map of the gpu to see what...
  8. Disabling the ROG key on ASUS laptop keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disabling the ROG key on ASUS laptop keyboard: Hello all. I hope you're having a lovely day. I have a problem with my laptop keyboard which neither Google searches nor ASUS customer support were able to resolve. I'm typing with an external keyboard right now, which points to the fact that it's not a software issue, though...
  9. Disabling the ROG key on ASUS laptop keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    Disabling the ROG key on ASUS laptop keyboard: Hello all. I hope you're having a lovely day. I have a problem with my laptop keyboard which neither Google searches nor ASUS customer support were able to resolve. I'm typing with an external keyboard right now, which points to the fact that it's not a software issue, though...
  10. Boot issues ASUS ROG Strix Z590-A Gaming

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Boot issues ASUS ROG Strix Z590-A Gaming: Hi all, As the thread mentions I'm getting slow boot times compared to my Z490 which had the same hardware (except board) & software. Winver 19042.804. I get a hang on welcome screen for at least 10 seconds but it's consistent. I'm not the best at tracing so maybe one of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. All colour names and big image

2. asus gl553vd keyboard driver

3. when laptop built in key stopped working

4. keyboard key not working laptop