Windows 10: Laptop keyboard keys w-e-g-h not working

Discus and support Laptop keyboard keys w-e-g-h not working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Samsung laptop keys w, e, g, h are not working I have tried advance troubleshooter it said no need for update or changes made it is two years old... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GeorgeRodak1, Aug 2, 2021.

1. Laptop keyboard keys w-e-g-h not working

My Samsung laptop keys w, e, g, h are not working I have tried advance troubleshooter it said no need for update or changes made it is two years old windows 10 OS never had such a problem before can you help?

:)

GeorgeRodak1, Aug 2, 2021
  2. paul4dc Win User

Problems with Keyboard keys "G" and "H"

Hi! I'm having problems with my laptop keyboard keys. Whenever I press G or H when I'm typing it deletes all the other things I typed. Also when i press g and h i can't drag or move any icons or windows and it doesn't go back to normal after pressing the
    windows key.

This issue occurs when:

-I'm typing a url in Chrome/Edge

-Using cortana search

-Searching on Facebook and Typing messages

-Searching in Youtube

It doesnt delete all text in Microsoft Office and Notepad but it still can't drag icons etc until I press the windows key.

P.S This doesn't happen when i press g and h using on screen keyboard. It only happens when I use the built in laptop keyboard.

Thank you to whoever responds!

paul4dc, Aug 2, 2021
  3. keypad keys like p,I,u,e,w not working

Hii guys

My laptop's keypad keys like

P, o, I, u, r, e, w, q, h, g, ,alt key, esc key not working

And this is happening in windows 10

Also this is not a hardware issue as I have tried external keyboard .

Plzzz help meee I got frustrated with this

PiyushChoudhary12345, Aug 2, 2021
  4. Laptop keyboard keys w-e-g-h not working

g and h keys not working

g and h keys not working

whenever I type g and h keys they either tend to reload the page or on notepad spams the date.

I am using windows 10.

EpicAllMighto, Aug 2, 2021
Thema:

Laptop keyboard keys w-e-g-h not working

1. Laptop keyboard keys w-e-g-h not working - Similar Threads - Laptop keyboard keys

2. g and h keys not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    g and h keys not working: g and h keys not workingwhenever I type g and h keys they don't work until the 10th time i press them.I am using a brand new surface laptop 5.thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/g-and-h-keys-not-working/ea76784e-fef0-4a33-b3c7-99a10982720f
  3. g and h keys not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    g and h keys not working: g and h keys not workingwhenever I type g and h keys they don't work until the 10th time i press them.I am using a brand new surface laptop 5.thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/g-and-h-keys-not-working/ea76784e-fef0-4a33-b3c7-99a10982720f
  4. g and h keys not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. e, t, y, o, g, h keys respond but not working correctly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    e, t, y, o, g, h keys respond but not working correctly.: My laptop is Asus. e, t, y, o, g, h keys respond but not working correctly. When I type t, i get 4f, when I type y, i get 7j, when I type letter o, I get 9, when I type g, i get r,when I type letter h, I get u. when I type letter e, I get a small window showing up and...
  6. e, t, y, o, g, h keys respond but not working correctly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    e, t, y, o, g, h keys respond but not working correctly: My laptop is Asus. e, t, y, o, g, h keys respond but not working correctly. When I type t, i get 4f, when I type y, i get 7j, when I type letter o, I get 9, when I type g, i get r,when I type letter h, I get u. when I type letter e, I get a small window showing up and...
  7. Keyboard keys E and W do not work

Keyboard keys E and W do not work: Hello, The keys on my laptop 'e' and 'w' do not work. I have tried removing the keys and cleaning underneath them, still doesn't work. I have updated all the updates due on my laptop, restarted my laptop. I have ran a security check - no viruses. Any ideas on how I can get...
  8. Problems with Keyboard keys "G" and "H"

Problems with Keyboard keys "G" and "H": Hi! I'm having problems with my laptop keyboard keys. Whenever I press G or H when I'm typing it deletes all the other things I typed. Also when i press g and h i can't drag or move any icons or windows and it doesn't go back to normal after pressing the windows key. This...
  9. g and h keys not working

g and h keys not working: g and h keys not working whenever I type g and h keys they either tend to reload the page or on notepad spams the date. I am using windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/g-and-h-keys-not-working/ace034ea-884c-4f0e-9b17-a5c609d46e97
  10. the "e" "g" "h" "num8" and "num9" keys doesnt work on W10

the "e" "g" "h" "num8" and "num9" keys doesnt work on W10: After i installed windows 10 on my Asus N53SV, the keyboard doesnt work properly. I look on the internet for help, but it looks like im the only one. I tried uninstall and reinstall almost everything i know. From keyboard driver, touchpad, etc. I dont know what else to...