Windows 10: Laptop keyboard stopped working after Windows 10 Updates - Acer

Discus and support Laptop keyboard stopped working after Windows 10 Updates - Acer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After installing the updates in Windows 10, my laptop keyboard stopped working. I have tried several recommendations, but nothing seems to work. I'd... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mario Palacios Vásquez, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Laptop keyboard stopped working after Windows 10 Updates - Acer

After installing the updates in Windows 10, my laptop keyboard stopped working. I have tried several recommendations, but nothing seems to work.

I'd like describe the situation.

As the keyboard stopped working, the turn on button is not function, so to turn on the laptop I have to press and hold any key, on the contrary it would turn off immediately.

So, after I manage to turn on the laptop and load Windows, no key whatsoever of the keyboard is responding.

All of this after the last update three days ago.

I have try to go back and restore the previous version but I have not been able yet. I tried to formatted to restore it to default but it would not complete the process.

I would appreciate your help, thank you in advance.

:)

Mario Palacios Vásquez, Apr 23, 2020
  2. FYFI13 Win User

Keyboard/audio stopped working after intel/samsung update from windows updates

From my experiences, W7 updates went down the hill after Windows 10 release. Recently i had to reinstall Windows on Acer laptop. Installed OS, drivers - all good, ran Windows Update - system won't boot.

FYFI13, Apr 23, 2020
  3. Acer one 10 keyboard not working

Hi Mark,

Let us isolate the concern by answering the following questions:

• Does the keyboard work if you shutdown or restart your computer?
    • Can you tell us what do you mean by "when i re attach the acer one 10 laptop tablet it doesnt work?"
    • Do you see any light on your keyboard when you re-attach the Acer one 10 laptop tablet?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Carlos Tin, Apr 23, 2020
  4. BeeAyeCee Win User

Laptop keyboard stopped working after Windows 10 Updates - Acer

Acer Laptop E5-573, Windows 10, Keyboard not working

3 month old Acer Laptop E5-573 running Windows 10: Integrated Keyboard not working.

I have tried all suggested "fixes" found on MS answers and Web sites but have not been able to resolve it.

It seems to be a common issue but the 3 main solutions offered (Run Troubleshooter, uninstall keyboard drivers and update drivers) have not changed the problem.

It affects my entire laptop integrated keyboard.

Does not affect the laptop integrated touchpad.

Does not affect my USB/wireless mouse.

Does not affect my USB keyboard.

BeeAyeCee, Apr 23, 2020
Thema:

Laptop keyboard stopped working after Windows 10 Updates - Acer

1. Laptop keyboard stopped working after Windows 10 Updates - Acer - Similar Threads - Laptop keyboard stopped

2. BATTERY for Acer laptop stopped charging after Win 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BATTERY for Acer laptop stopped charging after Win 10 update: HOW CAN I FIX -- Thank you. Ever since my laptop had a Windows 10 update a few months ago, the battery STOPPED charging -- ACER laptop Aspire E-15 -- I was the following suggested fix online re accessing Deice Manager, tried the steps below but instead I am now getting...
  3. updated to windows 10 and the keyboard does not work on the acer laptop

updated to windows 10 and the keyboard does not work on the acer laptop: A USB keyboard connected does not either What driver do i need? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updated-to-windows-10-and-the-keyboard-does-not/df53d093-2cc9-4934-a997-6585098752b8
  4. keyboard stop work after windows updates

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    keyboard stop work after windows updates: keyboard stop work after Windows updates ,totally. I use on screen one ,it is crazy to klick on every letter ,what to do? no warranties. its Lenovo laptop. Thanks for help....
  5. acer Aspire E5-511 laptop hdmi stopped working after windows update.

acer Aspire E5-511 laptop hdmi stopped working after windows update.: I need help with same problem that hasn;t been resolved for me yet. I coppied and pasted the following ... I tried updating the drivers for Intel, but windows informed me that I already have the best. I also tried updating the Realtek drivers, just in case there was a...
  6. Laptop keyboard stopped working after Windows 10 Updates

Laptop keyboard stopped working after Windows 10 Updates: After installing the updates in Windows 10, my laptop (HP Pavillion n012tx) keyboard stopped working. The hardware seems fine as I'm able to access my keyboard in boot menu and tested it with trying Ubuntu, where keyboard worked fine. I installed windows over previous...
  7. My laptop keyboard stops working after installing Windows Update

My laptop keyboard stops working after installing Windows Update: Dear Sirs I remember, that day any of you sent to me the instructions about how to solve the keyboard issues . I remember, any of you sent to me about the command prompt to solve the keyboard issues . Could you send to me, thanks ? I look forward to hearing from you soon....
  8. My laptop keyboard stops working after installing Windows Update

My laptop keyboard stops working after installing Windows Update: My laptop has stopped working after installing Windows Update. I tried these of them, but it did not work. 1. Perform system restore 2. Uninstalled and reinstalled keyboard driver from Device Manager 3 Updated keyboard driver from Device Manager 4. Did a fresh start...
  9. Acer laptop won't work after Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Acer laptop won't work after Windows 10 Update: I just bought this laptop in October. It ran the windows update last month and now it's useless. I can turn it on and see the desktop, but I can do nothing else. No matter what button I push in any combination, nothing happens. I can't even get the start menu to open up to...
  10. laptop keyboard stopped working windows 10

laptop keyboard stopped working windows 10: laptop keyboard stopped working and new one did not fix the issue. the shift and function keys work. I expect that it has something to do with language....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. acer touchpad stopped working after win10 update