Windows 10: Laptop Keyboard Stops working during Boot

Discus and support Laptop Keyboard Stops working during Boot in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have had this problem on and off with this laptop for some time. Sometimes I could fix it with just flipping the laptop all the way over and back a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kheino, Jun 19, 2016.

1. kheino Win User

Laptop Keyboard Stops working during Boot

I have had this problem on and off with this laptop for some time. Sometimes I could fix it with just flipping the laptop all the way over and back a few times and the laptop keyboard would come out of tablet mode and work. You can see for a very few short seconds the keyboard will operate during initial boot process however during the boot process it disables. Now all of the time. Is there a Bios setting anyone knows to turn on permanently? I really hate the tablet mode as it is and certainly can live without it.

:)

kheino, Jun 19, 2016
  2. *maylor* Win User

laptop keyboard and usb keyboard stops working after update to win 10 from 8.1

I upgraded this morning and everything was fine then the laptop keyboard and USB keyboard stopped working. Samsung ATIV9. Have uninstalled from device manager but this plus restart does nothing. Samsung homepage and support beyond worthless. Am using touchscreen
    keyboard. Might have to go out and buy a Mac to continue to work.

*maylor*, Jun 19, 2016
  3. laptop keyboard and usb keyboard stops working after update to win 10 from 8.1

Since the keyboard not working, i stopped at the start up screen, can't do anything even login, because of keyboard not work......-_-

SunnySunnySunny_16439, Jun 19, 2016
Thema:

Laptop Keyboard Stops working during Boot

1. Laptop Keyboard Stops working during Boot - Similar Threads - Laptop Keyboard Stops

2. Laptop keyboard randomly stops working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keyboard randomly stops working.: My laptop keyboard randomly stops working. The only way to get it back to work is by a hard reset press the power button to shut off the laptop or navigate in the system and press shut down. The it will work for an undetermined amount of time it could be few minutes, hours,...
  3. Laptop keyboard randomly stops working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop keyboard randomly stops working.: My laptop keyboard randomly stops working. The only way to get it back to work is by a hard reset press the power button to shut off the laptop or navigate in the system and press shut down. The it will work for an undetermined amount of time it could be few minutes, hours,...
  4. Laptop keyboard stops working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keyboard stops working.: Hello, My lenovo laptops keyboard stops working after a few minutes. When i restart, it works again and then stops after few minutes.When i connect an external usb keyboard that works fine.Any possible reason/solution?I've already tried famous fixes such as driver...
  5. Laptop keyboard stops working.

Laptop keyboard stops working.: Hello, My lenovo laptops keyboard stops working after a few minutes. When i restart, it works again and then stops after few minutes.When i connect an external usb keyboard that works fine.Any possible reason/solution?I've already tried famous fixes such as driver...
  6. Laptop Keyboard Stops Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Keyboard Stops Working: Hi everybody,IT'S URGENT.My laptop keyboard stopped working. Some keys are not working at all. This is an issue a very BIG issue. Could anybody help me fix it??I have also googled how to fix this issue, tried doing everything, all the steps they said. But it is not working at...
  7. Laptop Keyboard Stops Working

Laptop Keyboard Stops Working: Hi everybody,IT'S URGENT.My laptop keyboard stopped working. Some keys are not working at all. This is an issue a very BIG issue. Could anybody help me fix it??I have also googled how to fix this issue, tried doing everything, all the steps they said. But it is not working at...
  8. Laptop's Keyboard stopped working completely

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop's Keyboard stopped working completely: I was working on my computer it was working well till last night.Some days earlier my touchpad and keyboard both were behaving abnormally but I found that problem was in Mice and other pointing device's driver so I just disabled it and my problem was resolved. But I don't...
  9. Keyboard stops working on Dell laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard stops working on Dell laptop: Hello! I am having a keyboard issue with my Dell Inspiron 3585. It started failing after the recent update on windows about a week ago. It works flawlessly for about 15 hours after restarting my laptop and then stops working. I have tried uninstalling the keyboard driver in...
  10. laptop keyboard stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    laptop keyboard stopped working: my Windows 10 laptop keyboard stopped working, how do i fix it? it is the built-in keyboard, not a peripheral. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-keyboard-stopped-working/5c321f64-21f0-4847-8810-1214c02df5fb

Users found this page by searching for:

1. laptop keyboard stops during boot