Windows 10: Laptop keyboard stops working, internet cuts off and bluescreen error

Discus and support Laptop keyboard stops working, internet cuts off and bluescreen error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello all, I have this Toshiba U840W that's a few years of age recently it has been becoming quite hectic. first the keyboard would stop working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ToriWoof, Oct 26, 2018.

1. ToriWoof Win User

Laptop keyboard stops working, internet cuts off and bluescreen error

Hello all,

I have this Toshiba U840W that's a few years of age recently it has been becoming quite hectic. first the keyboard would stop working after a few minutes and internet would be cut off and the battery indicator would appear as " fully charged " even though it's not plugged in nor charging, and then after all of it, it would freeze up. Sometimes it would show a blue screen with DPC WATCHDOGVIOLATION error code on it.
    Here's what I tried:
    -Tried updating all of the drivers
    -Updated Windows
    -Running the troubleshooter ( which couldn't continue due to error 87 )
    -I tried fixing the DPC WATCHDOGVIOLATION thing but I couldn't find IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers in device manager.

-Analyzed dump file

Laptop keyboard stops working, internet cuts off and bluescreen error 1b753547-8347-49ea-9af1-3647becef0b4?upload=true.png

What can I do? it's been driving me crazy!

:)

ToriWoof, Oct 26, 2018

2. Internet randomly stops working on laptop

Hi,

Several factors may affect your Internet connection that may potentially affect its performance or for it to stop working randomly. To better assist you, we would like to ask you a few questions:

• Is this the first time that you've encountered the issue using your laptop?
    • Have you made any recent changes on your laptop prior to this issue?
    • Did you encounter any error messages? If so, please send us a screenshot of the exact error.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed so far?

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Ronalene Mat, Oct 26, 2018
  3. Internet Explorer has stopped working

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing Internet Explorer on your device as it crashes.

Do let us know:

• If you have made any changes to the operating system that might have resulted in causing this issue?
    • If you were able to see any error code/ error message when Internet Explorer crashes?

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key, type troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click onInternet Explorer Performance and follow the onscreen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to perform some of the troubleshooting steps from the link below link, Turn off add-ons, Reset Internet Explorer Settings, Open the page in Compatibility View etc. and check if it helps:

What to do when Internet Explorer isn't working

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings
    feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you
    use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature. Also re-enable the add-ons..

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on this issue. We will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 26, 2018
  4. Laptop keyboard stops working, internet cuts off and bluescreen error

Built in keyboard not working

I recently purchased an ASUS ROG GL553VD Notebook Computer and a few weeks ago the keyboard stopped working. After a few restarts it worked again, but today the problem came back, and was not fixed by any amount of restarting. Several people on past posts said to reinstall they Keyboard driver, but there was no Keyboard section in the Device Manager. I am currently resetting the laptop to factory settings to see if that fixes the issue. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

DanielJH99, Oct 26, 2018
Thema:

Laptop keyboard stops working, internet cuts off and bluescreen error

1. Laptop keyboard stops working, internet cuts off and bluescreen error - Similar Threads - Laptop keyboard stops

2. Laptop keyboard stops working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keyboard stops working.: Hello, My lenovo laptops keyboard stops working after a few minutes. When i restart, it works again and then stops after few minutes.When i connect an external usb keyboard that works fine.Any possible reason/solution?I've already tried famous fixes such as driver...
  3. Laptop keyboard stops working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop keyboard stops working.: Hello, My lenovo laptops keyboard stops working after a few minutes. When i restart, it works again and then stops after few minutes.When i connect an external usb keyboard that works fine.Any possible reason/solution?I've already tried famous fixes such as driver...
  4. Laptop Keyboard Stops Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Keyboard Stops Working: Hi everybody,IT'S URGENT.My laptop keyboard stopped working. Some keys are not working at all. This is an issue a very BIG issue. Could anybody help me fix it??I have also googled how to fix this issue, tried doing everything, all the steps they said. But it is not working at...
  5. Laptop Keyboard Stops Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Keyboard Stops Working: Hi everybody,IT'S URGENT.My laptop keyboard stopped working. Some keys are not working at all. This is an issue a very BIG issue. Could anybody help me fix it??I have also googled how to fix this issue, tried doing everything, all the steps they said. But it is not working at...
  6. Laptop audio cuts off.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop audio cuts off.: Recently my audio has been cutting off whenever I open up a application different from the one I was using before, an example of this is using browser YouTube then opening up OBS, my audio cuts off, and I can't hear anything even from the application I opened, I use Bluetooth...
  7. Internet stopped working on Laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet stopped working on Laptop: My internet has stopped working recently on my laptop running Windows 10. When I run windows network diagnostics, it says there might be a problem with the driver for the Wi-Fi adapter. When I press view detailed information, it says “Windows couldn’t automatically bind the...
  8. Internet -stopped working on the laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet -stopped working on the laptop: My internet has stopped working on my laptop. I have tried with an ethernet cable and still says connected no internet access. I have tried various solutions but no luck. when in command the the ip config will not work and says media disconnected. I believe I need to update...
  9. Internet cutting off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet cutting off: My internet has been cutting off randomly the past month I have tried everything but nohting helps submitted by /u/Heix983 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fuzda5/internet_cutting_off/
  10. laptop keyboard stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    laptop keyboard stopped working: my Windows 10 laptop keyboard stopped working, how do i fix it? it is the built-in keyboard, not a peripheral. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-keyboard-stopped-working/5c321f64-21f0-4847-8810-1214c02df5fb