Windows 10: laptop keyboard

Discus and support laptop keyboard in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my laptop keyboard doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-keyboard/7e2797c8-7d59-4ea0-a7c0-51a62afc2efc Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HelenaHighmore, Nov 13, 2019.

1. laptop keyboard

my laptop keyboard doesn't work

:)

HelenaHighmore, Nov 13, 2019

2. Disabling laptop keyboard

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As per the description. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I suggest you follow the steps below and check if that helps:

• Press Windows + X and select
      Device Manager
      from the list.
    • Find Keyboards in the list of devices and click the arrow to expand it.
    • Right-click on the internal keyboard and click Disable. If there is no Disable option listed, click
      Uninstall.
    • Click File>Exit. Your laptop’s internal keyboard should now be disabled.
    Note: If you had to choose Uninstall instead of Disable in step 4, the keyboard will be automatically detected and re-installed if you ever have the Device Manager scan for new hardware for some reason. If that happens you’ll need to repeat this procedure
    in order to uninstall it again.

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Nov 13, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Laptop Keyboard Keys Acting Strange

Hi,

I realize that you are facing issues with the keyboard on your PC. I will try to help you with this issue.

Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to the laptop to check if that helps.

Further you may also use the onscreen keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Nov 13, 2019
  4. n-ster Win User

laptop keyboard

n-ster, Nov 13, 2019
Thema:

laptop keyboard

1. laptop keyboard - Similar Threads - laptop keyboard

2. My laptop's keyboard makes clicking sounds when I type

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop's keyboard makes clicking sounds when I type: Clicking sounds does not happen when pc's turned off.I've tried-changing ease of access settings -updating my keyboard drivers-turned of on screen keyboard...
  3. My laptop's keyboard makes clicking sounds when I type

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop's keyboard makes clicking sounds when I type: Clicking sounds does not happen when pc's turned off.I've tried-changing ease of access settings -updating my keyboard drivers-turned of on screen keyboard...
  4. My laptop's keyboard makes clicking sounds when I type

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. keyboard backlight on my huawei laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    keyboard backlight on my huawei laptop: Hi guys , i can not light up my keyboard on my windows 10. Huawei laptop* Changed to a question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-backlight-on-my-huawei-laptop/18e75063-cbaa-465e-851c-07efdbf490c6
  6. keyboard backlight on my huawei laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard backlight on my huawei laptop: Hi guys , i can not light up my keyboard on my windows 10. Hauwei laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-backlight-on-my-huawei-laptop/18e75063-cbaa-465e-851c-07efdbf490c6
  7. keyboard backlight on my huawei laptop

keyboard backlight on my huawei laptop: Hi guys , i can not light up my keyboard on my windows 10. Hauwei laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-backlight-on-my-huawei-laptop/18e75063-cbaa-465e-851c-07efdbf490c6
  8. keyboard backlight on my huawei laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Laptop keyboard randomly turns off and on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keyboard randomly turns off and on: I'm using an Alienware X17 R2 3070 model.Tuesday my keyboard starting randomly going off and on.I have reinstalled the drivers multiple timesTried bluetooth keyboards they work and when plugging in the dongle the built-in keyboard starts working for a bit.When the keyboard...
  10. Laptop keyboard randomly turns off and on

Laptop keyboard randomly turns off and on: I'm using an Alienware X17 R2 3070 model.Tuesday my keyboard starting randomly going off and on.I have reinstalled the drivers multiple timesTried bluetooth keyboards they work and when plugging in the dongle the built-in keyboard starts working for a bit.When the keyboard...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Help my keyboard is acting weird compaq CQ58 windows 10 l locks