Windows 10: Laptop keybord key not working propely

Discus and support Laptop keybord key not working propely in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi! my inverted comma key is not working properly from yesterday after I visited service center for installing antivirus. what might be the reason? can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by veda rutvija, Jan 15, 2020 at 2:52 AM.

1. Laptop keybord key not working propely

Hi! my inverted comma key is not working properly from yesterday after I visited service center for installing antivirus. what might be the reason? can someone please help me out..

:)

veda rutvija, Jan 15, 2020 at 2:52 AM

2. my laptop keybord not workings

my laptop keybord not workings

Dastgeer- Matrix Traders, Jan 15, 2020 at 2:55 AM
  3. KoenvE Win User
    Keybord isnt working after update

Hi all,

Two weeks ago I installed a new Windows 10 update, and after that the keyboard of my HP zbook 15 was not working anymore. I tried to reinstall different drivers for the keybord but nothing seems to work. Other things I tried:

-update windows to the latest version

-reinstall windows

-search for malware

-uninstalling the device and restarting

I dont think this is a hardware issue. When I try to test my keybord online with a keybord tester, it does register the button presses, but as <unregistered>. Funnily enough, this only works when I uninstall the keybord driver. If I install a newer driver,
    it does not register keybord pushes anymore.

I am running out of ideas on what to do. Does anyone have a good suggestion about this?

Kind regards,

Koen

4. Laptop keybord key not working propely

kannada phonetic keybord

hi frinds

i am instal keybord but kannada phonetic keybord willl be ask {attention required]

pls any suggestion pls

vasanthvprincE#, Jan 15, 2020 at 2:55 AM
Thema:

Laptop keybord key not working propely

1. Laptop keybord key not working propely - Similar Threads - Laptop keybord key

2. Keybord isnt working after update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keybord isnt working after update: Hi all, Two weeks ago I installed a new Windows 10 update, and after that the keyboard of my HP zbook 15 was not working anymore. I tried to reinstall different drivers for the keybord but nothing seems to work. Other things I tried: -update windows to the latest version...
  3. Keybord changes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keybord changes: Who decided to change the windows keybord? @ is where the " used to be and " is now where the @ used to be. How do I change it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keybord-changes/4b6af413-14be-4d5a-a056-217bc7bba5f0
  4. Keybord languages

Keybord languages: Hi I use a Swiss Keyboard and English programme language. My issue: I have 4 Keyboards (Swiss-German, Swiss-French, English, German-German) but I only need one. Question: how do I disable or delete those keybords I don't need? Regards Franz...
  5. Keybord in windows 10 doesn't work

Keybord in windows 10 doesn't work: I cannot get my keyboard to work on this laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keybord-in-windows-10-doesnt-work/ec31aa50-472a-4eb4-b3a6-230cad643cec
  6. my laptop keybord not workings

my laptop keybord not workings: my laptop keybord not workings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/my-laptop-keybord-not-workings/e8425f87-22f6-4c39-9966-ff05a380fe4b
  7. Keybord

Keybord: Where can I find a explanation of all keys on the laptop key board> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/keybord/f5c3fcd8-11ce-4776-af57-05b2fd173dd6
  8. keybord Inspiron

keybord Inspiron: how do I turn on the calculator keys on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/keybord-inspiron/a3b71732-2e72-49f1-a487-dc09652129bf
  9. Some keybord buttons just stopped working.

Some keybord buttons just stopped working.: Hi guys. About my problome: half of my keyboard just stopped working like the keys.A,C,X and more...i have windows 10 laptop:Acer-E1 572G..tried to find solution for days and feeling like i already did everything i can.the only thing i didn't try,was to update keyboard...
  10. problems with new laptop keybord

problems with new laptop keybord: I am just wondering if anyone can help me by telling me how to fix this: every time I am playing music and press a,1,esc or caps lock it pauses/plays the music and I cant stop that from happening. also when I press my shift keys it also types q or z which is really annoying...