Windows 10: Laptop keybord key not working propely

Discus and support Laptop keybord key not working propely in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi! my inverted comma key is not working properly from yesterday after I visited service center for installing antivirus. what might be the reason? can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by veda rutvija, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Laptop keybord key not working propely

Hi! my inverted comma key is not working properly from yesterday after I visited service center for installing antivirus. what might be the reason? can someone please help me out..

:)

veda rutvija, Jan 15, 2020

2. my laptop keybord not workings

my laptop keybord not workings

Dastgeer- Matrix Traders, Jan 15, 2020
  3. KoenvE Win User
    Keybord isnt working after update

Hi all,

Two weeks ago I installed a new Windows 10 update, and after that the keyboard of my HP zbook 15 was not working anymore. I tried to reinstall different drivers for the keybord but nothing seems to work. Other things I tried:

-update windows to the latest version

-reinstall windows

-search for malware

-uninstalling the device and restarting

I dont think this is a hardware issue. When I try to test my keybord online with a keybord tester, it does register the button presses, but as <unregistered>. Funnily enough, this only works when I uninstall the keybord driver. If I install a newer driver,
    it does not register keybord pushes anymore.

I am running out of ideas on what to do. Does anyone have a good suggestion about this?

Kind regards,

Koen

KoenvE, Jan 15, 2020
  4. Laptop keybord key not working propely

kannada phonetic keybord

hi frinds

i am instal keybord but kannada phonetic keybord willl be ask {attention required]

pls any suggestion pls

vasanthvprincE#, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

Laptop keybord key not working propely

1. Laptop keybord key not working propely - Similar Threads - Laptop keybord key

2. my keybord isnt working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my keybord isnt working: these keys isnt workingi got aser laptop that has win 8 or 8.1 now its not working it has intel core and its working it has batreyit brout out 2021 now it has a video that you can watch on windows media playeri got is a fusion 5 laptop that haves win 10 it haves intel core...
  3. Keybord spamming keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keybord spamming keys: I was simply using my laptop notice my laptop making error sounds and noticed windows logo key not working and the key 7 continuesly spamming and that time if I press logo key it types q9e-wru I don't know what is that tried many optipns on google also reset my laptop but...
  4. Keybord spamming keys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keybord spamming keys: I was simply using my laptop notice my laptop making error sounds and noticed windows logo key not working and the key 7 continuesly spamming and that time if I press logo key it types q9e-wru I don't know what is that tried many optipns on google also reset my laptop but...
  5. Keybord on laptop not working, no matter what I press

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keybord on laptop not working, no matter what I press: None of my laptop keys are working, and I have to use the virtual keyboard to type lots of things. I scanned my device for viruses, but no threats were found. Can I please get some help on this?...
  6. Keybord on laptop not working, no matter what I press

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keybord on laptop not working, no matter what I press: None of my laptop keys are working, and I have to use the virtual keyboard to type lots of things. I scanned my device for viruses, but no threats were found. Can I please get some help on this?...
  7. Non workin keybord keys

Non workin keybord keys: Hi there i had some problems with my keybord from the last 2 weeks With some keys not working such as as.....BACKSPACE ,F,G keys typed with on screen keybord.... and it as been a major issue i treid to update drivers from windows update ....no luck i treid device manager...
  8. Tilde key don't work on EnglishUS keybord

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tilde key don't work on EnglishUS keybord: My Tilde key is physically fine but its not working when i press it but shift + key works in us keyboard SHIFT + TILDE Holding : ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TILDE Holding : TILDE Single tap : I have tried the language bar solution but even it is unassigned the key doesn't work. but if...
  9. Keybord keys Backspace, and p not working

Keybord keys Backspace, and p not working: Hello, Recently my keybord keys P and backspace have stoped working. Ive tried many different things to fix this Factory reset, Updateing keybord drivers, Filter keys off But none have worked. My pc is a Asus laptop running on an outdated version of windows ten version...
  10. my laptop keybord not workings

my laptop keybord not workings: my laptop keybord not workings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/my-laptop-keybord-not-workings/e8425f87-22f6-4c39-9966-ff05a380fe4b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dell inspiron some kes on keboard does no work afer updae