Windows 10: Laptop keys working occasionally or when laptop kept at specific angles?

Discus and support Laptop keys working occasionally or when laptop kept at specific angles? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I recently got the laptop body changed, since then a few of my laptop keys work occasionally. As far as I've realized, they work when laptop is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kash_Shah, May 26, 2023.

1. Kash_Shah Win User

Laptop keys working occasionally or when laptop kept at specific angles?

Hi, I recently got the laptop body changed, since then a few of my laptop keys work occasionally. As far as I've realized, they work when laptop is kept at specific angles. What do I do now? I've already tried troubleshooting.

:)

Kash_Shah, May 26, 2023

2. keys on my key board only work when my laptop is at a certain angle

I need help with this, some keys wont work, unless my laptop is at an angle

ErnestHickman, May 26, 2023
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, May 26, 2023
  4. n-ster Win User

n-ster, May 26, 2023
Thema:

1. Laptop keys working occasionally or when laptop kept at specific angles? - Similar Threads - Laptop keys working

2. Specific laptop keys sometimes work, sometimes don't

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Specific laptop keys sometimes work, sometimes don't: I have a Dell Inspiron 13 5310 laptop for 2 years now. Recentlyabout 2 weeks now I have had a problem with my keyboard. Sometimes specific sets of keys stop working. Most of the time, it is m,y,n,h,j,u. The other time it is space, enter, backspace but rarely. Then it starts...
  3. Specific laptop keys sometimes work, sometimes don't

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Specific laptop keys sometimes work, sometimes don't: I have a Dell Inspiron 13 5310 laptop for 2 years now. Recentlyabout 2 weeks now I have had a problem with my keyboard. Sometimes specific sets of keys stop working. Most of the time, it is m,y,n,h,j,u. The other time it is space, enter, backspace but rarely. Then it starts...
  4. Specific laptop keys sometimes work, sometimes don't

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Laptop keys working occasionally or when laptop kept at specific angles?

Laptop keys working occasionally or when laptop kept at specific angles?: Hi, I recently got the laptop body changed, since then a few of my laptop keys work occasionally. As far as I've realized, they work when laptop is kept at specific angles. What do I do now? I've already tried troubleshooting....
  6. Some keys on my laptop keyboard doesn't work occasionally

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some keys on my laptop keyboard doesn't work occasionally: I am using the Asus Rog Zephyrus G14 laptop, and when i restart the laptop or turn my laptop on after letting it sleep , the 't','y','tab',and 'windows' key don't work, after waiting a while, it would work back again, i want to just solve this problem permanently, I've done...
  7. Some keys on my laptop keyboard doesn't work occasionally

Some keys on my laptop keyboard doesn't work occasionally: I am using the Asus Rog Zephyrus G14 laptop, and when i restart the laptop or turn my laptop on after letting it sleep , the 't','y','tab',and 'windows' key don't work, after waiting a while, it would work back again, i want to just solve this problem permanently, I've done...
  8. Specific laptop keyboard keys work intermittently

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Specific laptop keyboard keys work intermittently: Throughout the past few months, specific keys on my laptop keyboard have been working intermittently. These include 't', 'y' and 'o'. At times, I will have to press and hold these keys for them to be registered, at other times they operate as they should. I have several of...
  9. Specific keys on laptop keyboard are failing

Specific keys on laptop keyboard are failing: The keyboard on my laptop failed to type some keys. I removed one of them and cleaned it but didn't fix. Sometimes they work, but they mostly are failing. The keys that are failing are also in different zones of the keyboard. Assumed it was electronic issue, so replacement is...
  10. keys on my key board only work when my laptop is at a certain angle

keys on my key board only work when my laptop is at a certain angle: I need help with this, some keys wont work, unless my laptop is at an angle https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keys-on-my-key-board-only-work-when-my-laptop-is/cf117b29-f764-4426-b972-50d095e8d986