Windows 10: Laptop lagging while working.

Discus and support Laptop lagging while working. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Looks like there's been an update to the forums since I last visited. I will go over the tutorials later tonight, but right now I'm technically at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by jayv2251, May 29, 2018.

1. jayv2251 Win User

Laptop lagging while working.

Looks like there's been an update to the forums since I last visited. I will go over the tutorials later tonight, but right now I'm technically at work, even though I do work from home. I can't really discuss what I do for work and for whom because I signed a NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement). What I can say is I do various types of tasks on my computer. It's recommended that I use Chrome as it's a more efficient browser the Edge-Explorer or Firefox.

This is the main problem. It takes too long for each new task to load on my system. Some of these tasks can take as little as 10 or 15 seconds to complete and pay .10 each. Done quickly enough I've made as much as $20 per hour! But now in the time it takes for one task to load, I could have done 2 or 3 more tasks. I've done most common things like cleared cookies, history. Double checked hard drive and it's not fragmented, and so on.

Here's my dilemma. The last time I used CCleaner, it really jacked up my system forcing me to reinstall Windows 10. I do not want to repeat that experience. I need to spend my time working not a day or two reinstalling and configuring my system! I have been told by folks on here with much more experience with computers that some of the more common system maintenance and performance type software isn't all that great, that I should or could use just what comes with Windows. I'd like to get more opinions about this, especially after that horrid experience I had with CCleaner!

:)

jayv2251, May 29, 2018

2. My music lags while playing

My music lags while playing whenever i surf internet in my hp laptop ? Any solution ..plz post

Original title: Music Problem

Altamashattari, May 29, 2018
  3. Laptop is suddenly closed down while working

Hi Ankit,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I do appreciate your efforts and time.

• What is the complete error message that you receive?
    • How often does it close down?
    I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

Place the system in Safe Mode and check if it works fine.

1. Restart your PC. When you reach the sign-in screen, hold the Shift key and select the Power button, and then select Restart.

2. After your PC restarts, select Troubleshoot > Advanced options >Startup settings > Restart. After your PC restarts, you should see a number of options. Press 5 or F5
    for Safe Mode with networking.

I suggest you to run Check Disk which performs an analysis of the disk. Refer to the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type chkdsk /f and hit Enter.
    NOTE: The root drive has to be C: and the command may schedule a task at the system startup, if it does, then press
    Y to schedule a task and restart the computer to perform chkdsk.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, May 29, 2018
Thema:

Laptop lagging while working.

1. Laptop lagging while working. - Similar Threads - Laptop lagging while

2. Laptop Suddenly Lagging While Playing Valorant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Suddenly Lagging While Playing Valorant: Hi, I have an Asus TUF F15 FX506HC. yesterday on sunday I was playing valorant when it suddenly laggedthe whole laptop lagged, what may cause this and how do i fix it?...
  3. Laptop Suddenly Lagging While Playing Valorant

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Suddenly Lagging While Playing Valorant: Hi, I have an Asus TUF F15 FX506HC. yesterday on sunday I was playing valorant when it suddenly laggedthe whole laptop lagged, what may cause this and how do i fix it?...
  4. Why is my laptop lagging while it's plugged in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my laptop lagging while it's plugged in?: Especially in games I have this problem. I haven't got this Issue until I installed win 10 and 11 All hardware are in excellent health but if I discharge it, the performance will be rising. MY spec is: Intel Celeron n4000 Intel UHD 6004GB of Ram 1TB HDD...
  5. Why is my laptop lagging while it's plugged in?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my laptop lagging while it's plugged in?: Especially in games I have this problem. I haven't got this Issue until I installed win 10 and 11 All hardware are in excellent health but if I discharge it, the performance will be rising. MY spec is: Intel Celeron n4000 Intel UHD 6004GB of Ram 1TB HDD...
  6. Laptop Lag

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Lag: when ever i open something animated or a game then my laptop starts laggingnot even performs smooth for a second but everything works like s slide show and when opening something it opens half for first 2 seconds then full in typing it types "hello" for first 2 second it...
  7. Laptop lags while Plugged in charging

Laptop lags while Plugged in charging: Hi everyone, I have a problem, my Laptop lags while Plugged in charging . I got dell inspiron 3480 about a year ago. I am facing a problem of lag while i am gaming or just web surfing. i have tried to fix the problem by changing additional power settings in power option and...
  8. lagging laptop

lagging laptop: my laptop is lagging, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lagging-laptop/bd83d33d-440b-4aab-825b-68c750dd9e1d
  9. laptop lags while playing games when plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop lags while playing games when plugged in: i have noticed that the laptop lags while playing games when plugged in. But when I play the same games on battery, they run just fine. How do I stop this from happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/games/970658d6-be8f-47a8-b84f-39e46e62835f
  10. Keyboard lag while typing on brand new laptop

Keyboard lag while typing on brand new laptop: Hello, I recently purchased a Lenovo Flex 5 15 inch 2-in-1 laptop at office max, and it has pretty good specs. i7 8th generation processor, 8gb of DDR4 ram at 2400 MHz, Nvidia Geforce MX130, and a 256 GB SSD. I have been using the laptop for a couple of days, and I noticed...