Windows 10: Laptop lags at opening the browser

Discus and support Laptop lags at opening the browser in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I need an urgent help. My laptop lags at opening a web page, I have to wait for 3-5 minutes to open a browser. I have Windows 10 Home installed with an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Kimberly Johnsons, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Laptop lags at opening the browser

I need an urgent help. My laptop lags at opening a web page, I have to wait for 3-5 minutes to open a browser. I have Windows 10 Home installed with an official license

:)

Kimberly Johnsons, Apr 5, 2019
  2. Jose Est Win User

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Apr 5, 2019
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Apr 5, 2019
  4. Laptop lags at opening the browser

edge browser won't open

Hi Michael,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please provide more information before we proceed

• Do you facing this issue only with few sites or with all websites?
    • Are you getting any error message when try to open?
    • Are you able to use other browsers on your system?
    • Is the Microsoft Edge Windows opens?

Step 1:

If Microsoft Edge browser opens, I would suggest you try clearing cache and cookies.

Follow the steps below:

• Click on the More actions (…) icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.

• Select Settings and click on
      Choose what to clear

• Check the boxes Browsing history,
      Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and
      files and click on Clear.
    Step 2: If the browser didn’t opens try running
    System File Checker.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

To perform SFC Scan, refer to the below link:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833

Note: Steps mentioned for Windows 8/8.1, will work fine with Windows 10.

Please do get back to us with the answers to assist you better with issue you are facing.

ThofikhAhamad, Apr 5, 2019
Thema:

Laptop lags at opening the browser

1. Laptop lags at opening the browser - Similar Threads - Laptop lags opening

2. browser keeps lagging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    browser keeps lagging: Why all my browser are lagging in windows 11? about my laptop specification I have Ryzen 7 with 3050ti graphics card i have tried all online solutions but still not solved...
  3. browser keeps lagging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    browser keeps lagging: Why all my browser are lagging in windows 11? about my laptop specification I have Ryzen 7 with 3050ti graphics card i have tried all online solutions but still not solved...
  4. Lagging Softwares Especially Browsers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lagging Softwares Especially Browsers: Good day, I installed Windows 10 in my PC and I have been having issues ever since. My Browsers are all very slow. What do I do to fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lagging-softwares-especially-browsers/fe4b30a2-9bdc-4b15-8866-e57ea85a5356
  5. Lagging Softwares Especially Browsers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lagging Softwares Especially Browsers: Good day, I installed Windows 10 in my PC and I have been having issues ever since. My Browsers are all very slow. What do I do to fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lagging-softwares-especially-browsers/fe4b30a2-9bdc-4b15-8866-e57ea85a5356
  6. Lagging Softwares Especially Browsers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Laptop windows 10 is lagging and browser pages become unresponsive while opening apps it...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop windows 10 is lagging and browser pages become unresponsive while opening apps it...: help fast as fast as you can, windows startup aslo becomes slow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-windows-10-is-lagging-and-browser-pages/83458c35-6c37-4c91-a3e4-4708fafcf2d1
  8. Games in browser are lagging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Games in browser are lagging: I reset my pc 2 days back , the games in browser are lagging before that it did not. I updated the graphic driver but still its not working please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/games-in-browser-are-lagging/ec4fccb3-f136-4c52-8d83-ab97d5f156e5
  9. windows freezing lagging when few browser tabs open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows freezing lagging when few browser tabs open: windows freezing lagging when few browser tabs open, i have this problem since i started using windows before like 17 years ago, and i can't find fix for it, this problem is in all windows versions i used since i was young, xp, vista, win 7, win8 , win 10, im using win 10...
  10. Browsers is lagging in loading when you open the web browser.

in Browsers and Email
    Browsers is lagging in loading when you open the web browser.: I don't know why the web browser is still very slow in opening a web page. I've never had this problems before in my old windows 7 until this new windows 10 was installed. Can MS please fix this I fill like I have a dial-up web browser on a high end computer that is trying to...