Windows 10: laptop lags when unplugged

Discus and support laptop lags when unplugged in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i have a HP Pavilion notebook intel core 17-6500u cpu @2.50ghz 4 cpus 16 gb ram windows 10 pro 64 (10.0, Build 17763) nvidia 940mx 4gb ddr3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Grop3r, Dec 25, 2018.

1. Grop3r Win User

laptop lags when unplugged

i have a HP Pavilion notebook

intel core 17-6500u cpu @2.50ghz 4 cpus

16 gb ram

windows 10 pro 64 (10.0, Build 17763)

nvidia 940mx 4gb ddr3

every Game works fine when charger is plugged in but when removed even the lowest end game lags.. all games produce less than 7fps when not plugged into ac .. i used the furmark to run tests and i got 7fps plugged in or not.. the laptop turns off by its self once in a while . ive tried all settings possible . high performance , updates , messing with the nvidia control panel, intel settings , battery, registry cleaners, system boosters etc.. please help me . whenever i unplug the frames go lower than 7.

:)

Grop3r, Dec 25, 2018

2. Laptop lags when i plugged in or unplug charger while playing

Hi,

I'm looking for the fix, well, when i'm turning on my laptop, while it's charging, and i'm playing the game, and when i just unplug charger, it's have terrible lag, and this repeat also when i'm turning on my laptop on battery, playing games well, and when
    i plugged in charger it's lagging again. and when i restart the system, it's works fine again. i can't found any fix of this. i know this is caused from battery management, but i tried a lot of steps for this. but i can't stop this problem.. if anyone knows
    the fix. please comment the steps.

Sincerely,

David Gelkhauri.

DavidGelkhauri, Dec 25, 2018
  3. Jose Est Win User
    Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Dec 25, 2018
  4. n-ster Win User

n-ster, Dec 25, 2018
Thema:

1. laptop lags when unplugged - Similar Threads - laptop lags unplugged

2. When unplug laptop, windows become unresponsive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When unplug laptop, windows become unresponsive: Hello! When I unplug my laptop from the power outlet, the windows become almost unresponsive. With almost I mean that that the mouse cursor disappears and all keyboard commands are performed at least 5 (and up to 30) seconds later. Interestingly, when press ctrl+alt+del all...
  3. laptop screen goes dark when unpluged

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    laptop screen goes dark when unpluged: I have a problem with the screen on my laptop going dark when unplugged from the external power, as soon as I plug it back in it comes to life. I have reinstalled windows several times. still has the glitch. Thanks...
  4. Laptop lags when i plugged in or unplug charger while playing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop lags when i plugged in or unplug charger while playing: Hi, I'm looking for the fix, well, when i'm turning on my laptop, while it's charging, and i'm playing the game, and when i just unplug charger, it's have terrible lag, and this repeat also when i'm turning on my laptop on battery, playing games well, and when i plugged in...
  5. Blank Screen when unplugged

Blank Screen when unplugged: I have an ASUS x555l laptop running Windows 10, which has all the appropriate updates since I bought the laptop in 2015 and installed Windows 10 as a free download when it was made available. My problem is that when I am on battery power, the screen immediately goes blank...
  6. Dell laptop runs fine plugged in but will not turn on when unplugged.

Dell laptop runs fine plugged in but will not turn on when unplugged.: New Dell Latitude 5590 Laptop. Works fine with cord plugged in. Shuts off and won't turn on with cord unattached. Battery shows full life but it will not run without being plugged in....
  7. Network adapter turns off when laptop is unplugged

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network adapter turns off when laptop is unplugged: So I wanted my laptop to connect to my 5GHz network because I heard that it doesn't interfere with bluetooth connections, but it couldn't detect my 5GHz network even though my phone could. I did some searching and I saw that someone's managed to detect it once he uninstalled...
  8. Laptop crashes when power cord is unplugged

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop crashes when power cord is unplugged: Hello everyone! I recently bought MSI GF72VR and I am having strange problem with it. Almost every time when I unplug power cord and I have open program my laptop freezes for about 3-4 seconds then it comes black screen and then blue screen and restart. I have tried to...
  9. Laptop freezes after login, then bluescreens when unplugged

Laptop freezes after login, then bluescreens when unplugged: So, at this point ive kind of given up hope, so maybe making this thread is gonna give me something of an answer. A few months ago my laptop, an acer Aspire VX5-591G-78HD, started having the problem that it would randomly freeze a few seconds after login upon starting or...
  10. Blue Screen of Death When Laptop Is Unplugged

Blue Screen of Death When Laptop Is Unplugged: Hello, I am in a bit of a bind. About 8 months ago I purchased a Lenovo Z50 laptop from Amazon. This has a quad-core AMD A10 processor, and 8 GB of RAM. When I got it, it ran Windows 8. It has worked flawlessly for me, despite all of the my coding projects and virtual...