Windows 10: laptop lags while playing games when plugged in

Discus and support laptop lags while playing games when plugged in in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i have noticed that the laptop lags while playing games when plugged in. But when I play the same games on battery, they run just fine. How do I stop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mohamednader644, Oct 12, 2018.

1. laptop lags while playing games when plugged in

i have noticed that the laptop lags while playing games when plugged in. But when I play the same games on battery, they run just fine. How do I stop this from happening?

:)

mohamednader644, Oct 12, 2018

2. Card games lagging!

Hi Helena,

If it's an online game, the lag issue may have been caused by your Internet connection. It can also occur due to the game server issue. We'll need to gather a bit more information to better identify what's causing this. Kindly answer the following:

• Have you made any changes prior to this issue?
    • What card game are you having issues with?
    • Is the issue the same with other games?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve the issue?

Meanwhile, if the card game you're playing is downloaded from Windows Store, we suggest running the
    Windows apps troubleshooter. The apps troubleshooter can help resolve issues with games and applications downloaded from Windows Store.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Oct 13, 2018
  3. Game lag after the most recent update

Hi Billy,

There are a lot of possible reasons why you're experiencing lags while playing. One of which is the game server issue. To properly address your this concern, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you experiencing the issue with your other games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps through this

link
    . This can help diagnose and resolve issues with Microsoft products or third-party software that affects Microsoft products.

Wilfred Mac, Oct 13, 2018
  4. laptop lags while playing games when plugged in

When playing downloaded videos on laptop, it lags.

Hi Nelson,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the videos are playing with lag in every player. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• What is the make and model of your PC?
    • From where did you update the display adapter?
    • Did you check playing in Windows media player?
    • Which file format are you trying to play?
    • Is the issue specific to the Video or all the videos?
    Please post to us with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

laptop lags while playing games when plugged in

1. laptop lags while playing games when plugged in - Similar Threads - laptop lags while

2. Lenovo laptop BSOD when playing games while plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo laptop BSOD when playing games while plugged in: My laptop goes BSOD when I play games while it is plugged in. I open a game while plugged in and then it crashes, fans go really loud and the goes to blue screen saying video dxgkrnl fatal error. I tried playing without plugging it in and it runs well the fps is not that...
  3. Lenovo laptop BSOD when playing games while plugged in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo laptop BSOD when playing games while plugged in: My laptop goes BSOD when I play games while it is plugged in. I open a game while plugged in and then it crashes, fans go really loud and the goes to blue screen saying video dxgkrnl fatal error. I tried playing without plugging it in and it runs well the fps is not that...
  4. Lag when laptop is plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lag when laptop is plugged in: I have noticed that my games tend to run smoother when it's not plugged in, but not very good when it is plugged in, how do I fix this?I have a Dell Inspo 14 5410 on Windows 11 with an 11th Gen Intel R Core TM Version 10.022621I understand that this laptop was not meant for...
  5. Lag when laptop is plugged in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lag when laptop is plugged in: I have noticed that my games tend to run smoother when it's not plugged in, but not very good when it is plugged in, how do I fix this?I have a Dell Inspo 14 5410 on Windows 11 with an 11th Gen Intel R Core TM Version 10.022621I understand that this laptop was not meant for...
  6. Laptop crashes when gaming while plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop crashes when gaming while plugged in: Hello, I am having a problem with my laptop where it will crash with a black screen after about 15 minutes of playing games like Valorant, Overwatch, CSGO it's not like my laptop cant run these games as it meets the recommended requirements there is no warning of the crash,...
  7. laptop lagged when plugged in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    laptop lagged when plugged in: hello everyone ,i have a hp elitebook 8460 p and i saerched for this problem for a long time , i saw some peaple fixed it when they shanched their power plan but that doesn"t work , so the exact problem is that when i plug my pc in for charching it is almost unuseble i tried...
  8. Games lag when laptop isn't plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games lag when laptop isn't plugged in: When I try to play games such as Battlefield 1, FH4 and microsoft flight simulator, my games lag when not plugged in, I tried putting high performance and increasing the minimum processor state to 100% and also increasing priority but it still lags, the only way i can play...
  9. Laptop lags while Plugged in charging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop lags while Plugged in charging: Hi everyone, I have a problem, my Laptop lags while Plugged in charging . I got dell inspiron 3480 about a year ago. I am facing a problem of lag while i am gaming or just web surfing. i have tried to fix the problem by changing additional power settings in power option and...
  10. Laptop lags when i plugged in or unplug charger while playing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop lags when i plugged in or unplug charger while playing: Hi, I'm looking for the fix, well, when i'm turning on my laptop, while it's charging, and i'm playing the game, and when i just unplug charger, it's have terrible lag, and this repeat also when i'm turning on my laptop on battery, playing games well, and when i plugged in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my pc lags when pluged in and playing games

2. razer blade 15 not charging while playing games

3. lag while plugged in

4. my game lags when plugged in,
  5. how to game on laptop while plugged in,
  6. laptop lags when plugged in medion,
  7. game lags when laptop plugged in,
  8. playing games while laptop is plugged in,
  9. hp game lag when plugged in,
  10. game lag when plugged in