Windows 10: Laptop Lenovo ideapad 720 doesn't detect headset HyperX Cloud Alpha. Audio still works from...

Discus and support Laptop Lenovo ideapad 720 doesn't detect headset HyperX Cloud Alpha. Audio still works from... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After connecting the jack of my headset the microphone doesn't work. The audio still works just fine, but it also doesn't show up as a headset in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by aakospinter, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Laptop Lenovo ideapad 720 doesn't detect headset HyperX Cloud Alpha. Audio still works from...

After connecting the jack of my headset the microphone doesn't work. The audio still works just fine, but it also doesn't show up as a headset in the sound settings just as basic speaker. I tried updating Lenovos smartaudio driver, even uninstalled and reinstalled it in the device manager, but the microphone still didn't work. I just don't know why it doesn't detect the headset in the sound settings. Also tried troubleshooting, but it didn't help. Im using Windows 10 64bit. I know that the picture isn't in english, but you can still see that the headset doesn't show up.

Thank you for your help.

Laptop Lenovo ideapad 720 doesn't detect headset HyperX Cloud Alpha. Audio still works from... b2422298-e7a1-417d-a27d-06b6b90bd073?upload=true.png

:)

aakospinter, Mar 24, 2020
  2. Inle Win User

HyperX Cloud Alpha

The HyperX Cloud Alpha has the aesthetics and build quality of the Cloud Gaming II, the microphone and connectivity of the Cloud Gaming, but also a brand-new dual chamber speaker driver design. Thanks to its amazing audio performance, it's the new reference gaming headset in the $100 price bracket.

Show full review

3. btarunr Win User
    HyperX Reveals Next Generation Cloud Alpha Gaming Headset

HyperX, the gaming division of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., today unveiled its next generation gaming headset - HyperX Cloud Alpha. The first gaming headset to feature revolutionary dual chamber technology, Cloud Alpha delivers incredible audio quality designed to enhance the PC, console and mobile gaming experience. Cloud Alpha maintains the DNA of previous award-winning HyperX headsets and replaces the popular HyperX Cloud Gaming Headset, delivering unmatched fit and comfort for extended gaming sessions, as well as rich, textured sound for extraordinary spatial awareness.

"The new HyperX Cloud Alpha is the first gaming headset to include our dual chamber technology to deliver unrivaled sound quality," said Tyler Needles, global audio business manager, HyperX. "Designed and tested in the HyperX labs, Cloud Alpha delivers the best possible audio performance, comfort, and build quality for the ultimate competitive advantage and will be used by top eSports pros globally."

Laptop Lenovo ideapad 720 doesn't detect headset HyperX Cloud Alpha. Audio still works from... NX8XvFMkw0XAVzIc_thm.jpg

Showcasing for the first time at Gamescom 2017, Cloud Alpha features HyperX dual chamber technology to deliver an accurate game sound with incredible range and tone. With 50mm drivers, the dual chambers allow HyperX to tune and separate the bass from the mids and highs, creating a dynamic sound that makes gaming, music and movies immersive. Cloud Alpha is designed to deliver the ultimate comfort for hours of extended gameplay with premium HyperX signature memory foam, an expanded headband featuring softer, more pliable leatherette, and a durable, lightweight aluminum frame design. The headset features a detachable cable with in-line audio control allowing console gamers to adjust volume and mute microphone right on the cable with multi-platform compatibility with PC, PS4, PS4 Pro, Xbox One1, Xbox One S1, Mac, Mobile2, Nintendo Switch, and other virtual reality systems with 3.5mm ports3. Offering players clearer voice quality and excellent sound for enhanced team communication, the Cloud Alpha is TeamSpeak and Discord Certified.

"We are excited to partner with HyperX for the first PUBG LAN Invitational at gamescom," said Woonghee Cho, Director of Global Business Development, Bluehole Inc, developer of PUBG. "HyperX is a global leader with excellent gaming products and we're happy that they'll be participating at the PUBG Invitational. We are looking forward to test out their new Cloud Alpha headsets they are providing for all of the PC's in to invitational."

Gamescom is the world's largest gaming developer event, and HyperX is proud to sponsor its first major PUBG eSports Tournament. HyperX offers a complete portfolio of gear used by pro gamers across the globe for competitive gameplay and its full lineup - including the new Cloud Alpha - will be used on 80 gaming platforms during the PUBG Invitational where gamers will compete for a $350,000 prize pool.

Cloud Alpha will be showcased at Gamescom from Aug. 22 - 24 in Cologne, Germany. HyperX will be located in the Game Industry Business Lounge, part of the Gamescom Business Area. Leading up to the official start of Gamescom, Paul Leaman, vice president, EMEA, HyperX, will be speaking on August 21 at 12pm CET on the Digital Sponsorship panel at the first SPOBIS Gaming & Media Conference on the growing eSports landscape and role of endemic sponsors.

Availability
    Cloud Alpha is planned to release September 25, priced at MSRP $99.99 and will be available through HyperX's network of retail and e-tail outlets.

btarunr, Mar 24, 2020
  4. btarunr Win User

Laptop Lenovo ideapad 720 doesn't detect headset HyperX Cloud Alpha. Audio still works from...

HyperX Starts Shipping Cloud Alpha Headset with Dual-chamber Technology

HyperX, the gaming division of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., is now shipping its next generation gaming headset - the HyperXTM Cloud Alpha - to casual gamers and pro teams around the world. Building on the comfort and sound DNA of previous award-winning headsets, Cloud Alpha offers a range of new and enhanced features, including HyperX Dual Chamber technology for better sound and less distortion. With 50mm drivers, the dual chamber design allows HyperX to tune the bass frequencies separate from the mids and highs, creating a dynamic sound that makes gaming, music and movies more realistic and immersive.

"The Cloud Alpha is the first gaming headset to integrate HyperX dual chamber technology to deliver an unrivaled sound experience," said Ignacio Sune, HyperX EMEA Sales Manager. "Designed and tested in the HyperX labs, Cloud Alpha delivers the best possible audio performance, comfort and build quality for the ultimate competitive advantage for top eSports pros and casual gamers around the world."

Laptop Lenovo ideapad 720 doesn't detect headset HyperX Cloud Alpha. Audio still works from... 9G67ztzN2yjZZakL_thm.jpg

Cloud Alpha is designed to deliver the ultimate comfort for hours of extended gameplay with premium HyperX signature memory foam, pliable leatherette and an expanded headband to fit a wider range of gamers. Its durable, lightweight aluminum frame features a unique accent design easily recognized during major tournaments or at a local gaming event. The Cloud Alpha also features a detachable cable with in-line audio control allowing gamers to adjust volume and mute microphone on the cable, with multi-platform compatibility on PC, PS4, PS4 Pro, Xbox One1, Xbox One S1, Mac, Mobile2, Nintendo Switch, and other virtual reality systems with 3.5mm ports.

Availability
    The Cloud Alpha is now available through HyperX's network of retail and e-tail outlets for MSRP £89.99.

btarunr, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

Laptop Lenovo ideapad 720 doesn't detect headset HyperX Cloud Alpha. Audio still works from...

1. Laptop Lenovo ideapad 720 doesn't detect headset HyperX Cloud Alpha. Audio still works from... - Similar Threads - Laptop Lenovo ideapad

2. Windows 11 doesn't detect Hyperx Cloud Alpha S headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 doesn't detect Hyperx Cloud Alpha S headset: Hello, recently i built a new pc and started using Windows 11, since then i haven't been able to use my Hyperx Cloud Alpha S headset when connected trough the USB adapter because Windows doesn't detect it at all like it doesn't even exist. I already upgraded all the drivers...
  3. Windows 11 doesn't detect Hyperx Cloud Alpha S headset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 doesn't detect Hyperx Cloud Alpha S headset: Hello, recently i built a new pc and started using Windows 11, since then i haven't been able to use my Hyperx Cloud Alpha S headset when connected trough the USB adapter because Windows doesn't detect it at all like it doesn't even exist. I already upgraded all the drivers...
  4. My HyperX Cloud Stinger headset mic or headset in general isn't being detected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My HyperX Cloud Stinger headset mic or headset in general isn't being detected.: I have been trying to troubleshoot my headset mic for a while now and nothing is working. The main issue is that my laptop Windows 11 isn't detecting my headset mic, it keeps detecting "Microphone Array" which is the microphone on my laptop not my headset. How I know is by...
  5. My HyperX Cloud Stinger headset mic or headset in general isn't being detected.

My HyperX Cloud Stinger headset mic or headset in general isn't being detected.: I have been trying to troubleshoot my headset mic for a while now and nothing is working. The main issue is that my laptop Windows 11 isn't detecting my headset mic, it keeps detecting "Microphone Array" which is the microphone on my laptop not my headset. How I know is by...
  6. Hyperx cloud alpha S mic not working on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyperx cloud alpha S mic not working on Windows 11: Hello, I just purchased a new computer with Windows 11 , the model is Dell G15 5511, and when trying to use my headset Hyperx Cloud Alpha S the mic is not recognized, nor are the headphones being recognized as headphones recognized as speakers. I have tried to update all of...
  7. Hyperx cloud alpha S mic not working on Windows 11

Hyperx cloud alpha S mic not working on Windows 11: Hello, I just purchased a new computer with Windows 11 , the model is Dell G15 5511, and when trying to use my headset Hyperx Cloud Alpha S the mic is not recognized, nor are the headphones being recognized as headphones recognized as speakers. I have tried to update all of...
  8. Microphone not detected HyperX Cloud Stinger

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone not detected HyperX Cloud Stinger: I just got the HyperX Cloud stinger headset, but my laptop does not seem to pick up the microphone at all, the weird thing is, the sound in my headphones work just fine, it's just the microphone that's not detected, and I've tried everything to find it. I only have one...
  9. (Laptop) Windows doesn't detect my HyperX Cloud Stinger microphone/headset.

(Laptop) Windows doesn't detect my HyperX Cloud Stinger microphone/headset.: [ATTACH] I've tried troubleshooting it but nothing pops up. I expected something like Headset Microphone to appear but it's not appearing. My laptop is a Lenovo Legion Y530, and only one jack. My friends have also said that I sound far and quiet....
  10. Firmware update for HyperX Cloud II Gaming Headset

Firmware update for HyperX Cloud II Gaming Headset: Re HyperX Cloud II Gaming Headset There have been a few issues with the 7.1 surround not behaving properly for this headset There is an update that hopefully should resolve these issues ShareFile there are full instructions in the zip file 37003