Windows 10: Laptop linked to old microsoft account which doesn't exist!

Discus and support Laptop linked to old microsoft account which doesn't exist! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My Xbox account was hacked last Feb and a Ukrainian hacker bought two 12 month gold passes with my credit card details. I Still haven't money returned... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Pjcity, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Pjcity Win User

Laptop linked to old microsoft account which doesn't exist!

My Xbox account was hacked last Feb and a Ukrainian hacker bought two 12 month gold passes with my credit card details. I Still haven't money returned despite raising a dispute with Microsoft and my bank.

Anyway the hacker changed my old account details including the email address used and Microsoft claimed they could not find evidence of my old account. I was not able to log back into my acccount and on contacting Xbox UK they managed to create a brand new microsoft account with an outlook email address and transferred all my xbox data and items to the new account. Hooray however my laptop was and is still linked to the old account and I don't know how to transfer it to the new microsoft account I also cannot log into onedrive.... As the original email is no longer available I am unable to log in or reset the old account....

Any help to get my laptop onto my new microsoft account....... Thanks in advance

Also any ideas how I get Microsoft to reimburse the payment for 12 months gold's back to my card as I have raised this a number of times but they claim I spent the money even though they were aware of the account hack and the fact that I had bought a 12 months gold a few months earlier!

:)

Pjcity, Oct 16, 2019

2. Unable to remove my microsoft account from a linked pc

Hi Dave,

To help you with your concern in deleting your Microsoft account from a device, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Have you tried deleting your Microsoft account directly from the old laptop?
    • How did you go about removing the account from the old laptop?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you create a new local account with admin rights first, then remove the current Microsoft account by following the steps on this

article

We look forward to your response.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Oct 16, 2019
  3. Microsoft Teredo Tunelling Adapter doesn´t exist

My teredo tunneling adapter is non-existant on my pc, I´ve tried adding it by legacy hardware but it wasn´t there, I've set DisabledComponents to 0, it doesn´t show up when i view hidden devices and there´s no download for this driver apparently, I´ve
    tried a lot of solutions and nothing has worked for me.

Please help me, i can´t play multiplayer games with my friends and neither use party chat on the Xbox App.

carlosrdz117, Oct 16, 2019
  4. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Laptop linked to old microsoft account which doesn't exist! [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Oct 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Laptop linked to old microsoft account which doesn't exist! - Similar Threads - Laptop linked old

2. Account linked to gmail doesn't exist.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account linked to gmail doesn't exist.: Hi,My son used his Gmail account to log into minecraft/microsoft. On March 28th he got his new Windows laptop and we tried to set it up with his Gmail account.We got the massage, we couldn't log in because the account doesn't exist. We tried to log into Minecraft on another...
  3. Account linked to gmail doesn't exist.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account linked to gmail doesn't exist.: Hi,My son used his Gmail account to log into minecraft/microsoft. On March 28th he got his new Windows laptop and we tried to set it up with his Gmail account.We got the massage, we couldn't log in because the account doesn't exist. We tried to log into Minecraft on another...
  4. Microsoft account doesn't exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account doesn't exist: When you sign in to your microsoft account, you see information that the account does not exist - create it. I tried to recover and pops up the same https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-doesnt-exist/e4c8cbe4-e43b-4094-a7c7-1d4f4b3ce9fd
  5. Microsoft account doesn't exist

Microsoft account doesn't exist: When you sign in to your microsoft account, you see information that the account does not exist - create it. I tried to recover and pops up the same https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-doesnt-exist/e4c8cbe4-e43b-4094-a7c7-1d4f4b3ce9fd
  6. Microsoft account doesn't exist

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Microsoft account doesn't exist.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account doesn't exist.: Hello, recently my microsoft account was completely stolen. The attacker took complete control. That's not the point, I've come to terms with it. The point is that I still have the compromised account logged on to my computer, which the attacker renamed to Russian nonsense. I...
  8. Microsoft account doesn't exist.

Microsoft account doesn't exist.: Hello, recently my microsoft account was completely stolen. The attacker took complete control. That's not the point, I've come to terms with it. The point is that I still have the compromised account logged on to my computer, which the attacker renamed to Russian nonsense. I...
  9. Microsoft Account doesn't exist

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft Account doesn't exist: So you know how if you go to settings on your pc you can see the Microsoft account you use for the pc. Well the Microsoft account i use for the pc is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but when i go to sign into it it says that that account doesn't exist so then I...
  10. That Microsoft account doesn't exist

in Windows 10 Customization
    That Microsoft account doesn't exist: Hi, When I add my school O365 account login to Windows 10, it prompts "That Microsoft account doesn't exist" this account works fine for other O3675 services, please advise. thx, Adams....