Windows 10: Laptop loads to Windows 10 logo then blue screen and shuts off

Discus and support Laptop loads to Windows 10 logo then blue screen and shuts off in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Sorry but i have a new problem and its everytime i turn on my laptop it loads with the windows 10 logo then goes to a blue screen than i think it just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by shadowthefire, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Laptop loads to Windows 10 logo then blue screen and shuts off

Sorry but i have a new problem and its everytime i turn on my laptop it loads with the windows 10 logo then goes to a blue screen than i think it just shuts off or go to a black screen do you know a fix for this?

:)

shadowthefire, Jan 19, 2017
  2. JLB203 Win User

installing windows 10

tried three times down loading windows 10, completes the down load and screen freezes with blue screen windows 10 , nothing moves unit will not shut off. i remove the battery to shut down my samsung lap top. reboot and laptop returns back to windows 7

JLB203, Jan 19, 2017
  3. Windows 10 quit working

i installed Windows 10 over windows 7 in July when it first came out. It worked OK and then every once in a while a blue screen with a smile face came on saying WINDOWS HS AN ERROR AND HAS TO SHUT DOWN. No problem. It would shut down and then reboot.

The other day a blue screen came on with a load whaling and it said WINDOWS HAS A FATAL ERROR AND WILL SHUT DOWN. I rebotted and a screen stated ways to repair windows but nothing worked. Now, when I reboot, the Windows 10 logo comes on and then goes off
    and that is it. Nothing???? Just a black screen? Any help would be appreciated??? Thanks Don

DonLipinski, Jan 19, 2017
  4. Laptop loads to Windows 10 logo then blue screen and shuts off

When you try to turn on and the Windows 10 logo appears followed by a blue screen, does the blue screen say anything?

Does it say something like "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart, etc."
    If not, what does it say?

cottonball, Jan 19, 2017
  5. No it does not have any words on the screen it switches to a blue screen then shuts off i tried to skip that part by clicking escape and then clicking f10 but it pops up the samething then shuts off.

shadowthefire, Jan 19, 2017
  6. shadowthefire,

What brand/model laptop is this?

Try the following:

Step 1: Make sure the computer is shut down, and press the Power Button to turn the computer on.

Step 2: As soon as you see the rotating loading circle, press and hold the Power Button until the computer shuts off again.

Step 3: Repeat this process 2 or 3 times until you see the following on the screen: Preparing Automatic Repair
    Let the computer boot to the Automatic Repair screen.

Step 4: The next screen (blue) goes to: Choose Account to continue
    Select your account, enter your Password, and press: Continue

Step 5: A Diagnosing your PC screen appears, and it takes you to the screen for: Automatic Repair

Step 6: Here you can click Restart, or, Advanced Options
    Step 6.1: Select: Restart

Allow the computer to go through the routine, and see if it solves the issue.

If the problem still exists, go back to Step 1 through Step 6.

Step 6.2: This time, click: Advanced Options

Step 7: In the Choose an Option screen, select: Troubleshoot

Step 8: At the next screen, select: Advanced Options

Step 9: Last, select: Startup Repair (Used for problems that keep Windows 10 from loading)

Please provide an update.

cottonball, Jan 20, 2017
  7. Nope i couldn't even pass step 3

shadowthefire, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Laptop loads to Windows 10 logo then blue screen and shuts off

1. Laptop loads to Windows 10 logo then blue screen and shuts off - Similar Threads - Laptop loads logo

2. Laptop Dell inspiron 15 5577 turns on to windows logo and then shuts off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Dell inspiron 15 5577 turns on to windows logo and then shuts off: Hey i have a problem with my Dell inspiron 15 5577.When i try to turn it on it shows windows logo for 1-5 seconds and then it immediately shuts off.I tried to reinstall windows but same thing when i choose to boot from usb it shows windows logo and just turns off, same with...
  3. Laptop Dell inspiron 15 5577 turns on to windows logo and then shuts off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Dell inspiron 15 5577 turns on to windows logo and then shuts off: Hey i have a problem with my Dell inspiron 15 5577.When i try to turn it on it shows windows logo for 1-5 seconds and then it immediately shuts off.I tried to reinstall windows but same thing when i choose to boot from usb it shows windows logo and just turns off, same with...
  4. Laptop Dell inspiron 15 5577 turns on to windows logo and then shuts off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue Screen then shuts off

Blue Screen then shuts off: So when I turn on my home PC I get the blue screen with the stop code 0xc0000135 it then shuts off after reaching 100%. Then when I go to the automatic repair and try to uninstall the recent update and it asks for my account password and then proceeds to tell me it's...
  6. Blue Screen then shut off

Blue Screen then shut off: So when I turn on my home PC I get the blue screen with the stop code 0xc0000135 it then shuts off after reaching 100%. Then when I go to the automatic repair and try to uninstall the recent update and it asks for my account password and then proceeds to tell me it's...
  7. Laptop screen randomly shutting off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop screen randomly shutting off: I have a Microsoft Surface Laptop 3, and my screen seems to be randomly shutting off. All other inputs including keyboard and mouse are working, and the keyboard is still backlit. Any help is appreciated. submitted by /u/TheZaron1 [link] [comments]...
  8. locked on blue screen with windows logo

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    locked on blue screen with windows logo: At first start up, shows blue screen windows logo, acts like its processing to open up but then does nothing, stays that screen until you do a hard shutdown. Once off you have to hit the power button again, which will show the blue screen and its windows logo/icon in the...
  9. Shows HP logo + loading, then shuts down

Shows HP logo + loading, then shuts down: Just before, my laptop was working fine, and then it suddenly shut down. I opened it again, and it showed "preparing automatic repair" then shut down again. When I opened it again multiple times, it just showed the loading screen then shut down. One time it opened and I even...
  10. Computer Shutting Off at Windows Logo

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer Shutting Off at Windows Logo: I have a Sabertooth 990FX motherboard. This isn't the first time I've installed Windows 10 on this computer (I was having issues with a corrupted operating system before, so I've reinstalled Windows several times). Basically, I managed to get Windows 10 to install...