Windows 10: Laptop lock screen has lost the credentials how to fix this?

Discus and support Laptop lock screen has lost the credentials how to fix this? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Can anybody help me to solve this issue[IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by JasmeetS, Mar 18, 2021.

1. JasmeetS Win User

Laptop lock screen has lost the credentials how to fix this?

Can anybody help me to solve this issueLaptop lock screen has lost the credentials how to fix this? [​IMG]

:)

JasmeetS, Mar 18, 2021

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Mar 18, 2021
  3. Lock screen woes

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to try resolving the issue.

Setting the timeout for Lock Screen

• Press Windows + I and select personalization.
    • Select Lock screen.

• Select the Screen Timeout setting.
    • Select the time of timeout you need and check.

Keep us posted if the issue resolves to help you better.

Sachin V Rao, Mar 18, 2021
  4. Laptop lock screen has lost the credentials how to fix this?

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

You can use your own image of any background and just go to settings/personalize/lock screen and click on browse as in the image below. It should make whatever picture you use as the Lock Screen

Laptop lock screen has lost the credentials how to fix this? [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Mar 18, 2021
Thema:

Laptop lock screen has lost the credentials how to fix this?

1. Laptop lock screen has lost the credentials how to fix this? - Similar Threads - Laptop lock screen

2. Locked out of laptop, how to fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of laptop, how to fix: I got locked out of my brothers school laptop that I was trying to access for his files and practice exams. It was because I got the password wrong too many times even though I SWEAR I got it right. I had logged in the night before and used it perfectly. I tried again today...
  3. Locked out of laptop, how to fix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Locked out of laptop, how to fix: I got locked out of my brothers school laptop that I was trying to access for his files and practice exams. It was because I got the password wrong too many times even though I SWEAR I got it right. I had logged in the night before and used it perfectly. I tried again today...
  4. How to fix laptop screen that has been cropped and has a glitch at the bottom?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix laptop screen that has been cropped and has a glitch at the bottom?: Hello Guys!I hope that you can help me with this problem. My laptop has a glitch at the bottom of the screen and some parts of the screen are cropped, as seen in the picture below. I've tried updating my graphics driver but to no avail....
  5. How to fix laptop screen that has been cropped and has a glitch at the bottom?

How to fix laptop screen that has been cropped and has a glitch at the bottom?: Hello Guys!I hope that you can help me with this problem. My laptop has a glitch at the bottom of the screen and some parts of the screen are cropped, as seen in the picture below. I've tried updating my graphics driver but to no avail....
  6. Fix the Lock Screen!!!!

Fix the Lock Screen!!!!: It gives a place to import your photos and it's useless because it blows them way up Win 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-the-lock-screen/ee5f3fcb-a54d-4b77-b004-22f7c2df80e2
  7. Fix the Lock Screen!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fix the Lock Screen!!!!: It gives a place to import your photos and it's useless because it blows them way up Win 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-the-lock-screen/ee5f3fcb-a54d-4b77-b004-22f7c2df80e2
  8. Caps Lock Has Lost Its Beep.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Caps Lock Has Lost Its Beep.: I have just realised that my Caps Lock and Num Lock have lost their beep. This is annoying because I rely on this sound to tell me when I have accidently hit Caps Lock. I have been to Settings / Ease of Access / Keyboard / Toggle Keys and Play Sound is On. So does anyone have...
  9. LOST LAPTOP how to trace and lock it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    LOST LAPTOP how to trace and lock it: I lost my laptop yesterday. My account shows me that the "find my device" feature is off. I also tried to lock the laptop but it prompted microsoft can't lock my laptop right now and will notify me as soon as they lock it, etc. My questions are, why it can't be locked? Is it...
  10. Lock Screen to Logon Credentials not working as desired

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock Screen to Logon Credentials not working as desired: The recent upgrade(s) of my Windows 10 Pro sees Version 1709 and OS Build 16299.19 loaded. My original settings of not seeing the lock screen picture not appearing on the logon screen has seen the lock screen picture not being displayed at all, instead it is just a plain...