Windows 10: Laptop locked and can't open it

Discus and support Laptop locked and can't open it in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello! So my laptop locked itself after i clicked google chrome and now it won't turn on. I tried pressing the power button but the green light... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by AreaneAquino, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Laptop locked and can't open it

Hello! So my laptop locked itself after i clicked google chrome and now it won't turn on. I tried pressing the power button but the green light indication didn't lit and i cannot hear the motor running. What am i supposed to do? Thank you in advance.

:)

AreaneAquino, Jun 12, 2020

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jun 12, 2020
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jun 12, 2020
  4. Namslas90 Win User

Laptop locked and can't open it

HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

http://support.dell.com/?~ck=mn

Namslas90, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

Laptop locked and can't open it

1. Laptop locked and can't open it - Similar Threads - Laptop locked can't

2. Why can't I lock my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I lock my laptop?: Hi. My laptop was stolen about fifteen days ago. I'm trying to lock my laptop to turn on location tracking using my Microsoft account, but it keeps saying, 'we can't lock your device right now,' I didn't write anything offensive or anything, so how can I fix it? Is it because...
  3. Why can't I lock my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I lock my laptop?: Hi. My laptop was stolen about fifteen days ago. I'm trying to lock my laptop to turn on location tracking using my Microsoft account, but it keeps saying, 'we can't lock your device right now,' I didn't write anything offensive or anything, so how can I fix it? Is it because...
  4. Why can't I lock my laptop?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Locked out of laptop, can't remember pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of laptop, can't remember pin: When I click for other options and try to sign in using my account password it wants to send me a code through an email I haven't used in years. I am trying to change the backup email to another but it said I have to wait till January the 23rd and I would like to get into my...
  6. Locked out of laptop, can't remember pin

Locked out of laptop, can't remember pin: When I click for other options and try to sign in using my account password it wants to send me a code through an email I haven't used in years. I am trying to change the backup email to another but it said I have to wait till January the 23rd and I would like to get into my...
  7. Can't unlock laptop , can't reset from lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't unlock laptop , can't reset from lock screen: When trying to log in it says , 'Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again.' but when i click the link to set up the PIN it either takes me back to the lock screen, tells me to search for app in the store before also taking me back to the...
  8. Can't unlock laptop , can't reset from lock screen

Can't unlock laptop , can't reset from lock screen: When trying to log in it says , 'Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again.' but when i click the link to set up the PIN it either takes me back to the lock screen, tells me to search for app in the store before also taking me back to the...
  9. Can't open my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't open my laptop: I just bought a new laptop and i tried to open it, but rather than the normal page it open to American megatrend something like that. I searched on internet how to exit and i tried multiple ways but i still can't exit...
  10. Can't Open Laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't Open Laptop: Can anyone tell me how to open my laptop using my Microsoft account? I can not for the life of me, remember the password I set, so I can't get past my lock screen after first starting up my laptop. I appreciate any help. Not at all computer savvy, lol. Thanks....