Windows 10: Laptop locking automatically

Discus and support Laptop locking automatically in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello guys, I have a problem with my laptop. When I play League Of Legends in Game, after some minutes it appears a blue screen saying locking. Could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Sakos, Aug 13, 2021.

1. Sakos Win User

Laptop locking automatically

Hello guys, I have a problem with my laptop. When I play League Of Legends in Game, after some minutes it appears a blue screen saying locking. Could you help me fix it? Take a note that I'm active in my computer (when I play League of Legends) and it's happening.

:)

Sakos, Aug 13, 2021
  2. ram93 Win User

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Aug 13, 2021
  3. To ask why laptop locks automatically.

Actually my laptop is locked automatically when i was working . And i switched off my laptop and i am trying to open my laptop but it does's not giving me any response. Suggest me what what i have to do. As working on laptop is mine daily activity.

Asharaf Ansari, Aug 13, 2021
  4. Laptop locking automatically

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Aug 13, 2021
Thema:

Laptop locking automatically

1. Laptop locking automatically - Similar Threads - Laptop locking automatically

2. the laptop is broken and the ssd is locked by bitlocker automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the laptop is broken and the ssd is locked by bitlocker automatically: I experienced a broken laptop and it wouldn't turn on again. I took my SSD and tried to use another device but it was locked. I had never previously enabled bitlocker and didn't feel like saving the recovery key...
  3. the laptop is broken and the ssd is locked by bitlocker automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the laptop is broken and the ssd is locked by bitlocker automatically: I experienced a broken laptop and it wouldn't turn on again. I took my SSD and tried to use another device but it was locked. I had never previously enabled bitlocker and didn't feel like saving the recovery key...
  4. Laptop Locking automatically while playing games.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Laptop Locking automatically while playing games.: My laptop seems to be locking automatically while playing graphically demanding games like Red dead redemption 2. I tried updating everything , but even after updating the problem persists. My system details:Dell G3 15 35008gb RAM512 GB...
  5. LAPTOP LOCKS AUTOMATICALLY WHEN THE POWER CORD IS NOT CHARGING

in Windows 10 Customization
    LAPTOP LOCKS AUTOMATICALLY WHEN THE POWER CORD IS NOT CHARGING: OK so my laptop locks automatically when the power cord doesn't charge for like even a second for first it says low power plug in your pc now and then locks itself then i have to turn it on and it just wastes a lot of time and i have to have my power cord in at all times...
  6. Windows 'Locking' automatically

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 'Locking' automatically: Hi, Sometimes, when I turn on my windows 10 laptop, it reaches to desktop, but after 5 seconds, it shows screen 'Locking', then it automatically shuts down. This problem happens only sometimes. My graphic driver is up to date. Graphics:- ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3400....
  7. Automatically Locking and Restarting

Automatically Locking and Restarting: After the October 2020 update, I have been having issues with my computer randomly locking and it is extremely annoying. I've done the research and checked a lot of different settings and there is no reason for it to be locking on its own. Recently, after doing updates it...
  8. Automatically locks

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Automatically locks: Im on laptop,while gaming my screen says “locking” and my laptop goes to sleep.....it has been happening for months now and it’s really annoying,help please EVERYTHING IS SET TO ‘NEVER’ so there is now way its due to my display settings. submitted by /u/Rishi44 [link]...
  9. Laptop locks automatically and then goes off?

Laptop locks automatically and then goes off?: Hello, For some time now, my laptop sometimes simply locks itself automatically with a blue lock screen and then automatically goes into sleep mode. I use Windows 10 64bit, have an intel Core i5 7200U and a Geforce 940MX. Laptop sperrt sich automatisch und geht dann aus?
  10. To ask why laptop locks automatically.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    To ask why laptop locks automatically.: Actually my laptop is locked automatically when i was working . And i switched off my laptop and i am trying to open my laptop but it does's not giving me any response. Suggest me what what i have to do. As working on laptop is mine daily activity....