Windows 10: Laptop locking only while plugged in and playing games. LIKE GTA V

Discus and support Laptop locking only while plugged in and playing games. LIKE GTA V in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hey, With due respect i would like to tell the problem faced by me. When I plugged in the charger and start playing games after 5 minutes or so a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by tanish_16, Aug 4, 2020.

1. tanish_16 Win User

Laptop locking only while plugged in and playing games. LIKE GTA V

Hey,

With due respect i would like to tell the problem faced by me. When I plugged in the charger and start playing games after 5 minutes or so a screen comes displaying locking with a windows buffering icon above it and then it shuts down automatically. And then i have to again turn on the power button and resume it.

Please help this is very annoying and irritating !!

I have tried each and every fix like setting the power and sleep timings to never.

:)

tanish_16, Aug 4, 2020
  2. Marcelxg_ Win User

BSOD while playing GTA V

hey, can you guys help me fix my problem like i always get BSOD while playing GTA V only.

idk why but if i play difference games like maybe CS:GO or The Forest i didnt get BSOD idk why maybe cuz my GTA files is corrupted or wut

i got this kindda problem like 2 days ago at 12 july and before 12 july like 9-11 july i still can play GTA V without BSOD so.. maybe you guys can help me fix this problem i got.

PC SPEC:

CPU: I5-7400 3.00 GHZ [KABYLAKE]

GPU: GIGABYTE WINDFORE OC GEFORCE GTX 1060 3GB

MOBO: MSI B250M MORTAR ARTIC

MEMORY: TEAM DELTA - DELTA RED LED PC3000 [4x2]

PSU: CORSAIR CX750M

SYSTEM: WINDOWS 10 HOME EDITION 64 BIT

-Marcel

PS> i got this first blue screen and the STOPCODE is : BAD_POOL_CALLER

and the second one is STOPCODE: KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

and the third one is STOPCODE: PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

Marcelxg_, Aug 4, 2020
  3. BSOD while playing GTA V

Hello everyone. Could someone please help me troubleshoot BSODs which occurs every single time I play GTA V for few minutes on my laptop? I had uninstalled nvidia drivers using DDU and reinstalled them, removed undervolt/overclock in msi afterburner and even clean installed OS, but nothing worked. What's funny is that pirated version of GTA V didn't give me any BSODs even with overclock profile, but somehow the steam version always does. I have Acer Nitro 5 AN515-52 with i7-8750h, 16gb ram and 4gb 1050ti. Thanks in advance.
    Edit: Sometimes, my laptop just freezes (while playing this game itself) with a loud buzzing noise from my speakers and I have to shutdown manually by pressing the power button.
    Link for minidumps

magnetoeric, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Marcelxg_ Win User

BSOD while playing GTA V

well i already check my HDD with cmd using

chkdsk /f

and i got no problem on my HDD and i think i have the same game with the same amout of ram using like 6-7GB RAM used and i got no problem run that game and like 30min ago i start to try my GTA V again and i play story mode for 30min i didnt get BSOD but after
    that i tried to go online and like 2min my game freeze and yes i got BSOD but this time the stop code is different not PSN_LIST_CORRUPT or another its liek

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION and this one is different from all my last BSOD stop code the first ,the second

, and the thired one

- first no i didnt change system settings or BIOS

- no i dont

- and yes maybe my gta v files is corrupted

BTW the game tht used 6-7GB ram is Overwatch and i use ULTRA presets

Marcelxg_, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Laptop locking only while plugged in and playing games. LIKE GTA V - Similar Threads - Laptop locking while

2. 0x124 PSHED.dll playing GTA V

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    0x124 PSHED.dll playing GTA V: Hello! So I was playing GTA V at the time my system crashed. When it booted back to the logon screen I entered my password and then immediately crashed again. Not sure why it's suddenly crashing because it's been perfectly fine for the past few months and powered on for hours...
  3. Laptop Locking automatically while playing games.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Laptop Locking automatically while playing games.: My laptop seems to be locking automatically while playing graphically demanding games like Red dead redemption 2. I tried updating everything , but even after updating the problem persists. My system details:Dell G3 15 35008gb RAM512 GB...
  4. BSoD when playing GTA V

BSoD when playing GTA V: Hi, I keep getting the blue screen of death every 20 minutes or so while playing GTA V, I don't know why My graphic driver is up-to-day, While restoro didn't work for me because it was paid. Can someone help me?...
  5. WHEA Uncorrectable error BSOD while playing GTA V or BF1

WHEA Uncorrectable error BSOD while playing GTA V or BF1: Hello everyone it would be a great pleasure if i get some help from the community I am facing this problem since last 1 month I tried every solution but it aint working My computer specs are Windows 10 Home Processor-AMD FX 6300 Sic Core Processor 3.50 GHz Ram-12GB...
  6. Can't play GTA V anymore

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't play GTA V anymore: This is what happens when I try to load into GTA V Story Mode. I tried re-installing the rockstar games launcher but that didn't work, I also tried verifying the integrity of the game files in Steam. I have also removed some mods from the root of my game directory and the...
  7. BSOD while playing GTA V

BSOD while playing GTA V: Hello everyone. Could someone please help me troubleshoot BSODs which occurs every single time I play GTA V for few minutes on my laptop? I had uninstalled nvidia drivers using DDU and reinstalled them, removed undervolt/overclock in msi afterburner and even clean installed...
  8. laptop lags while playing games when plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop lags while playing games when plugged in: i have noticed that the laptop lags while playing games when plugged in. But when I play the same games on battery, they run just fine. How do I stop this from happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/games/970658d6-be8f-47a8-b84f-39e46e62835f
  9. BSOD while playing GTA V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while playing GTA V: hey, can you guys help me fix my problem like i always get BSOD while playing GTA V only. idk why but if i play difference games like maybe CS:GO or The Forest i didnt get BSOD idk why maybe cuz my GTA files is corrupted or wut i got this kindda problem like 2 days ago at...
  10. BSOD While Playing GTA V

BSOD While Playing GTA V: Okay so here's a thing that has only made me scratch my head. I have a high end pc, I can play any game I can think of non stop, best settings. As soon as I try GTA V. I get that BSOD. It's very random and I can't seem to pinpoint what's going on, any help is appreciated. I...