Windows 10: Laptop locks when sharing screen in zoom meeting ,also when running visual studio application

Discus and support Laptop locks when sharing screen in zoom meeting ,also when running visual studio application in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; When I am sharing my screen in the zoom meeting, my laptop is getting locked...wheel spins, laptop screen goes dark. Again I need to press the power... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by ManasaD, Jul 20, 2021.

1. ManasaD Win User

Laptop locks when sharing screen in zoom meeting ,also when running visual studio application

When I am sharing my screen in the zoom meeting, my laptop is getting locked...wheel spins, laptop screen goes dark. Again I need to press the power button and join the meeting.The same thing happening when I am running visual studio application in my laptop.Screen is getting locked...This is happening frequently..Could you please help me to resolve this issue..

:)

ManasaD, Jul 20, 2021

2. Problem with sharing screen in Zoom Cloud Meeting in Windows 7

Can you help me how to fix my problem in ZOOM in Windows 7 ?:

The problem is the following: - when I try to start a screen share in Zoom Cloud Meeting in Windows 7, the application return almost instantly the error message:
    "Screen sharing has failed to start. Please try again later. Error Code: 105035". This "later" never comes...

The problem appeared right after I updated the Zoom version (now it is Zoom 5.1).

I have searched and tried this: - go to the Zoom configuration section-> screen sharing: select the check box to activate remote control of all applications. But it didn't work: When I check the box, the check immediately disappears.

MuradKirakosyan, Jul 20, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    New Visual Studio, Visual Studio for Mac, .NET Core and Xamarin.Forms

Source: Microsoft Build 2018: New releases for Visual Studio, Visual Studio for Mac, .NET Core and Xamarin.Forms | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Jul 20, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Laptop locks when sharing screen in zoom meeting ,also when running visual studio application

New Visual Studio, Visual Studio for Mac, .NET Core and Xamarin.Forms

Source: Microsoft Build 2018: New releases for Visual Studio, Visual Studio for Mac, .NET Core and Xamarin.Forms | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Jul 20, 2021
Thema:

1. Laptop locks when sharing screen in zoom meeting ,also when running visual studio application - Similar Threads - Laptop locks sharing

2. Onenote get stuck when sharing screen on zoom

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Onenote get stuck when sharing screen on zoom: I have a new laptop and I have this really frustrating problem when trying to use both Zoom and Onenote simultaneously. When I share the screen of my Onenote via zoom the Onenote and Zoom are getting stuck and even crush. I've tried everything to solve the problem but...
  3. BSOD when entering Zoom/Google Meet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD when entering Zoom/Google Meet: Every time I go on a Zoom meeting or a Google Meet, I get multiple BSODs. What I've tried doing to fix it: 1. Updating OS 2. Updating drivers 3. Rebooting None have seemed to work. I think it may have something to do with my audio, but I'm not really sure. Any...
  4. BSOD when screen sharing in Teams/Google Meet

BSOD when screen sharing in Teams/Google Meet: Hello I've not been able to use Microsoft Teams or Google Meet for my meetings when I start to screen share. I've tested it out and what I found is that I am not able to connect my Bluetooth headphones to my PC while I screen share. Once I start to screen share with my...
  5. When will Visual Studio 2021 be released?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When will Visual Studio 2021 be released?: Hi! I’m not a developer but i have a hobby in Developing AppsMobile, and Desktop and Websites or Web Application. I’m currently using Visual Studio Code just for websites but when it comes to Developing Apps, that’s the point where i use Visual Studio 2019. And i’m currently...
  6. My Zoom quit unexpectedly when someone shares screen

My Zoom quit unexpectedly when someone shares screen: My Zoom quit unexpectedly when someone shares screen. It only happens on this new laptop Lenovo Flex 5 Intel 3i. Not sure if it's related to windows 10 or anything. It doesn't only happens when I open up my zoom sessions on the zoom app. It is the same even when I use the...
  7. PC reboot when attempting to connect to zoom meeting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC reboot when attempting to connect to zoom meeting: I have a laptop which just received Windows 10 version 2004 update on Friday 10/23/2020 Now when attempting to join a meeting in Zoom the PC will crash and create a dump then reboot. Running zoom works...crashing occurs when an attempt is made to connect to a meeting. Not...
  8. Laptop's screen goes blank in middle of Zoom meetings.

Laptop's screen goes blank in middle of Zoom meetings.: My laptop's screen goes off during zoom meeting sessions. I got a Asus Vivobook, windows 10, i3 10gen.processor with intel UHD graphic card. During meetings on zoom, my screen goes off with wavy lines , my camera indicator shows on. I could hear others but there is no...
  9. Zoom meetings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Zoom meetings: Can anyone give advice on how to download and use Zoom on my new laptop which uses Microsoft Windows 10s - I do not want to delete the 10s programme - but want to be able to have the Zoom meetings with my family that were available on my old laptop - thanks in advance...
  10. Visual Studio 2017 debugging and MVC application running Issues

Visual Studio 2017 debugging and MVC application running Issues: Hi, I am having a problem with Visual studio-2017 where a am very much suffering from evaluation of any expressions at debugging mode. When i evaluate any expression or want to see any object's value it is showing error: "Function evaluation disabled because a previous...