Windows 10: Laptop locks when sharing screen in zoom meeting ,also when running visual studio application

Discus and support Laptop locks when sharing screen in zoom meeting ,also when running visual studio application in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; When I am sharing my screen in the zoom meeting, my laptop is getting locked...wheel spins, laptop screen goes dark. Again I need to press the power... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by ManasaD, Jul 20, 2021.

1. ManasaD Win User

Laptop locks when sharing screen in zoom meeting ,also when running visual studio application

When I am sharing my screen in the zoom meeting, my laptop is getting locked...wheel spins, laptop screen goes dark. Again I need to press the power button and join the meeting.The same thing happening when I am running visual studio application in my laptop.Screen is getting locked...This is happening frequently..Could you please help me to resolve this issue..

:)

ManasaD, Jul 20, 2021

2. Problem with sharing screen in Zoom Cloud Meeting in Windows 7

Can you help me how to fix my problem in ZOOM in Windows 7 ?:

The problem is the following: - when I try to start a screen share in Zoom Cloud Meeting in Windows 7, the application return almost instantly the error message:
    "Screen sharing has failed to start. Please try again later. Error Code: 105035". This "later" never comes...

The problem appeared right after I updated the Zoom version (now it is Zoom 5.1).

I have searched and tried this: - go to the Zoom configuration section-> screen sharing: select the check box to activate remote control of all applications. But it didn't work: When I check the box, the check immediately disappears.

MuradKirakosyan, Jul 20, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    New Visual Studio, Visual Studio for Mac, .NET Core and Xamarin.Forms

Source: Microsoft Build 2018: New releases for Visual Studio, Visual Studio for Mac, .NET Core and Xamarin.Forms | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Jul 20, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Laptop locks when sharing screen in zoom meeting ,also when running visual studio application

New Visual Studio, Visual Studio for Mac, .NET Core and Xamarin.Forms

Source: Microsoft Build 2018: New releases for Visual Studio, Visual Studio for Mac, .NET Core and Xamarin.Forms | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Jul 20, 2021
Thema:

1. Laptop locks when sharing screen in zoom meeting ,also when running visual studio application - Similar Threads - Laptop locks sharing

2. BSOD When using Visual Studio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD When using Visual Studio: I know this question ask been asked before, but the threads were either never concluded, or are unable to find other threads due to the poor search system.I have a completely Fresh install, on a new SSD, of Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC and Visual Studio, to which I use very...
  3. BSOD When using Visual Studio

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD When using Visual Studio: I know this question ask been asked before, but the threads were either never concluded, or are unable to find other threads due to the poor search system.I have a completely Fresh install, on a new SSD, of Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC and Visual Studio, to which I use very...
  4. BSOD When using Visual Studio

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. BSOD When using Visual Studio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD When using Visual Studio: I'm don't think this error is directly related to vs, but whenever I'm using visual studio my pc crashed BSOD.I've added a link to the dump below.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D5XmwmITWpahIhVqUBQ4pz5bP-3ILoN5/view?usp=sharingKERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139A kernel...
  6. BSOD When using Visual Studio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD When using Visual Studio: I'm don't think this error is directly related to vs, but whenever I'm using visual studio my pc crashed BSOD.I've added a link to the dump below.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D5XmwmITWpahIhVqUBQ4pz5bP-3ILoN5/view?usp=sharingKERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139A kernel...
  7. BSOD When using Visual Studio

8. Onenote get stuck when sharing screen on zoom

Onenote get stuck when sharing screen on zoom: I have a new laptop and I have this really frustrating problem when trying to use both Zoom and Onenote simultaneously. When I share the screen of my Onenote via zoom the Onenote and Zoom are getting stuck and even crush. I've tried everything to solve the problem but...
  9. BSOD when screen sharing in Teams/Google Meet

BSOD when screen sharing in Teams/Google Meet: Hello I've not been able to use Microsoft Teams or Google Meet for my meetings when I start to screen share. I've tested it out and what I found is that I am not able to connect my Bluetooth headphones to my PC while I screen share. Once I start to screen share with my...
  10. When will Visual Studio 2021 be released?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When will Visual Studio 2021 be released?: Hi! I’m not a developer but i have a hobby in Developing AppsMobile, and Desktop and Websites or Web Application. I’m currently using Visual Studio Code just for websites but when it comes to Developing Apps, that’s the point where i use Visual Studio 2019. And i’m currently...