Windows 10: Laptop logging off on its own frequently

Discus and support Laptop logging off on its own frequently in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop logging off on its own frequently. This has been happening from a few days. I tried updating drivers. No use.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PrasangiPothuraju, May 24, 2020.

1. Laptop logging off on its own frequently

My laptop logging off on its own frequently. This has been happening from a few days. I tried updating drivers. No use.

:)

PrasangiPothuraju, May 24, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, May 24, 2020
  3. Unable to log into laptop after changing password.

Hi Marty,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand how difficult it could be and we appreciate the time and effort that you have taken to work this issue. However, in order to get clarity, we would need some more information regarding the issue.

1. Were you using the “Old email (account) address” regardless of not using laptop?
    2. Are both the email addresses linked?
    3. Could you please let us know, where exactly you get prompt for the password for the “Old email address” in the desktop?
    4. What is the exact error message you get when you try to log in to laptop?
    5. Does your desktop has two user profiles?

In the meantime, we would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check.

You would need to have internet connection in laptop, so that the password change could get updated and it seems that the laptop is not connected to the internet, we would suggest you to connect Ethernet cable to laptop and then
    try logging in to the laptop with the new password for the old email address.

We await your response.

Manjunath_H, May 24, 2020
  4. Steve C Win User

Laptop logging off on its own frequently

Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, May 24, 2020
Thema:

Laptop logging off on its own frequently

1. Laptop logging off on its own frequently - Similar Threads - Laptop logging off

2. Powering off on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Powering off on its own: I have a work computer that is a laptop. That is connected into 2 monitors. My previous work computer had the same setup. However, this one now turns off by itself overnight and I have to get on the laptop to actually start my system again. How can I avoid this? Where do I go...
  3. Powering off on its own

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Powering off on its own: I have a work computer that is a laptop. That is connected into 2 monitors. My previous work computer had the same setup. However, this one now turns off by itself overnight and I have to get on the laptop to actually start my system again. How can I avoid this? Where do I go...
  4. Powering off on its own

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. PC turns off and on on its own

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC turns off and on on its own: My PC has had this problem for a while. It happens to shut down without any prior warning or struggles, and turns right back on as if i had manually restarted it. For example, today, i was browsing the internet, and then, out of the blue, my screen and case LEDs went dark for...
  6. PC turns off and on on its own

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC turns off and on on its own: My PC has had this problem for a while. It happens to shut down without any prior warning or struggles, and turns right back on as if i had manually restarted it. For example, today, i was browsing the internet, and then, out of the blue, my screen and case LEDs went dark for...
  7. pc turning off on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc turning off on its own: hello my pc turned off on his own ,when i turned it on again crashed again,then i turned it on again but this time i waited for all the startup application to open i turned off blitz"software for a game "and discord and then i try to open the game i played "lol or league of...
  8. Windows logs in on its own?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows logs in on its own?: Hi. So yesterday, I had closed my computer and today, I opened it and had to leave it there (due to some sudden errands I had to run). But then, when I came back, I found that the computer had logged in on its own without a password input and continued to perform my...
  9. My Laptop Powers off on its own.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Laptop Powers off on its own.: My laptop appears to be powering off on it's own. I will try to load up something and it will run for a good 10-15 minutes then all of a sudden it will just shut off. Please help me fix this issue so I dont have to buy another one....
  10. Camera is turning on and off on its own

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera is turning on and off on its own: Something it is happening with my camera. It starts turning on or off on its own, without any interference on my side. What kind of issue it is? I have Acer Predator Helios and Windows 10. Thank you...