Windows 10: Laptop loose his Windows key

Discus and support Laptop loose his Windows key in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello everyone. I got a laptop computer that came with W10 preinstalled and all was good for à year and half. Now it's started a few days ago, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Azumi-San, Jul 12, 2020.

1. Laptop loose his Windows key

Hello everyone.

I got a laptop computer that came with W10 preinstalled and all was good for à year and half. Now it's started a few days ago, the computer tell me to "Activate W10". When I go to the activation panel it told me that no key can be found.

When I troubleshoot the activation, I have the 0Xc0000022 error. I also use ProductKey software to view my W10 key, when I enter it in the activation panel it does not work.

Anyone know what can I do for that ?

Thanks for your answer.

submitted by /u/Azumi-San
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Azumi-San, Jul 12, 2020

2. Windows 10 Laptop Keyboard Keys Acting Strange

Hi,

I realize that you are facing issues with the keyboard on your PC. I will try to help you with this issue.

Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to the laptop to check if that helps.

Further you may also use the onscreen keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Jul 12, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Laptop will not boot at all, not even from DVD

Hi, this is read from an HP forum, not ASUS- I've no idea if it applies.. but you can try it!
    Here are the steps:

1. Turn off the computer.
    2. Hold down the windows key + b and power on the laptop without letting go.
    3. Here's the magic: while holding down windows key + b, then press F2.
    4. The laptop will enter BIOS recovery mode, and you should be all set from there.

dalchina, Jul 12, 2020
  4. n-ster Win User

Laptop loose his Windows key

n-ster, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

Laptop loose his Windows key

1. Laptop loose his Windows key - Similar Threads - Laptop loose key

2. My son forgot his password to login on his laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My son forgot his password to login on his laptop: My son forgot his login on his laptop. How do i reset? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-son-forgot-his-password-to-login-on-his-laptop/bf7b1f19-09a7-41cf-83ef-3fffd112acd3
  3. My son forgot his password to login on his laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My son forgot his password to login on his laptop: My son forgot his login on his laptop. How do i reset? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-son-forgot-his-password-to-login-on-his-laptop/bf7b1f19-09a7-41cf-83ef-3fffd112acd3
  4. My son forgot his password to login on his laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. keyboard laptop loose

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    keyboard laptop loose: recently my laptop dell has a loose keyboard, what should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-laptop-loose/bfe3c9c1-0423-4442-9384-b596ed6777b7
  6. Deceased husband - change the administrator on his laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deceased husband - change the administrator on his laptop: My husband unexpectedly died in December. I have access to his laptop we were open with our passwords and have only just felt ready to switch his laptop on so I can transfer any photos etc. I want to keep it, always good to have a spare but I don't like seeing his name on...
  7. Husband laid off & his company gave us his laptop but no admin password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Husband laid off & his company gave us his laptop but no admin password: Can I buy a new Windows OS with a fresh install to remove the previous information etc on an old work laptop? Specifically admin privileges, I can't get in to that account to change settings. We have access to his account on the computer but not the Admin account. I can't...
  8. Windows looses focus

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows looses focus: I have a issue when at random times, the active window looses focus, even happens in full screen games and whatnot I remember there is a program that will list every program that has been launched or similar, but cant remember the name Even better, does anyone have a better...
  9. Laptop Upgrade to SSD without loosing Win10 OEM license key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop Upgrade to SSD without loosing Win10 OEM license key: I want to upgrade my 4 years old laptop to SSD. I will remove the SATA and install a SSD. the Run an ISO image to install Win10, when activation is needed, can I use my previous OEM key?...
  10. Laptop WiFi looses connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop WiFi looses connection: Hello: I use my Smartphone as a Hotspot, I have me Dell laptop set-up to connect to the Smartphone "Hotspot" and for several months I had no problems using the internet with this set-up. But in the last month, the few times I have worked with this set-up the Dell laptop...