Windows 10: Laptop loses Bluetooth after updating to Windows 10 Version 2004. How to get Bluetooth back?

Discus and support Laptop loses Bluetooth after updating to Windows 10 Version 2004. How to get Bluetooth back? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Laptop is Asus N56V. I use the Bluetooth all the time on this laptop, until this week. The Windows 10 on this laptop updates to Version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/zorro_usa84, Jun 19, 2020.

1. Laptop loses Bluetooth after updating to Windows 10 Version 2004. How to get Bluetooth back?

/u/zorro_usa84, Jun 19, 2020
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jun 19, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle | Networking | ASUS Global

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400 | Networking | ASUS Global

P4-630, Jun 19, 2020
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Laptop loses Bluetooth after updating to Windows 10 Version 2004. How to get Bluetooth back?

Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

Laptop loses Bluetooth after updating to Windows 10 Version 2004. How to get Bluetooth back?

1. Laptop loses Bluetooth after updating to Windows 10 Version 2004. How to get Bluetooth back? - Similar Threads - Laptop loses Bluetooth

2. How to get my Bluetooth back?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to get my Bluetooth back?: After I rested my windows yesterday my Bluetooth mouse stopped working I saw my Bluetooth was missing I went into my device manager to see what was wrong, while there I accidentally uninstalled my Bluetooth driver not sure how to get it back. I've tried updates, watching...
  3. How to get bluetooth back on Windows 10?

How to get bluetooth back on Windows 10?: Hello,For some reason the Bluetooth toggle option has disappeared from Bluetooth settings, and of course the option isn't available in the notification tray even after expanding it.I have tried going to device manager, where i found out that Bluetooth was hidden but still...
  4. Bluetooth speakers stuttering issue after updating to windows version 2004

Bluetooth speakers stuttering issue after updating to windows version 2004: I have a pair of edifier r1280db speakers that were working perfectly fine before but I updated my windows 10 pc to version 2004 and now the speakers have stuttering issues, this is over bluetooth, I've tried various things like updating drivers and checking the speakers...
  5. After update to Windows 10 v. 2004 - Bluetooth loses occasionally connection

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After update to Windows 10 v. 2004 - Bluetooth loses occasionally connection: After updating to Windows 10 v. 2004 my computer several times a day loses connection to my Microsoft Surface keyboard Bluetooth. The computer is a HP Elitebook 840 G2 having Intel Wireless Bluetooth. The only way I have been able to temporarily fix it - is to use the...
  6. No Bluetooth after 2004 Update

No Bluetooth after 2004 Update: Hi, since updating to the 2004 version of W 10, my Bluetooth has gone on the blink......I have uninstalled it, then re-installed, still won't work.....unpaired my phone, now it won't even re -pair...I know it's not the phone as it works on other laptop....any suggestions ?...
  7. No Bluetooth after 2004 Update

in Windows 10 Support
    No Bluetooth after 2004 Update: Hi, since updating to the 2004 version of W 10, my Bluetooth has gone on the blink......I have uninstalled it, then re-installed, still won't work.....unpaired my phone, now it won't even re -pair...I know it's not the phone as it works on other laptop....any suggestions ?...
  8. Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004 and Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004 and Bluetooth: Hi, Help!! just installed the Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004 and the bluetooth on my laptop has stopped working - under devices in settings it says bluetooth is switched off and there is no way to turn it back on. Before anyone asks, bluetooth is inbuilt in my...
  9. How do I get Bluetooth back after a windows update.

How do I get Bluetooth back after a windows update.: Please keep in mind that I have read almost every thread and have already tried Starting the Bluetooth Support Service under the services menu and that does not work. I have tried running windows updates again and no luck. I also have tried turning airplane mode on and off...
  10. How do I get Bluetooth back after anniversary update?

How do I get Bluetooth back after anniversary update?: I have a Dell Inspiron 3000 series laptop, about three months old, that just did the Windows 10 Anniversary update, and now it 'lost' the Bluetooth ability that it had from the factory. I went to Device Manager, and saw an unknown device. I right clicked on it, and it came up...