Windows 10: Laptop Loses Power With Any Movement

Discus and support Laptop Loses Power With Any Movement in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Not sure where this topic goes so came here. My laptop loses power with any lifting or tilting movement. It doesn't have a battery. Unsure of its age,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by VFN, Jun 8, 2021.

1. VFN
    VFN Win User

Laptop Loses Power With Any Movement

Not sure where this topic goes so came here. My laptop loses power with any lifting or tilting movement. It doesn't have a battery. Unsure of its age, but it must be at least 5 years old. Socket isn't the problem. Don't have another power cord to check this one though that seems unlikely to be the issue. Thanks

:)

2. Laptop no longer hibernates on critical power

Hi Mike,

The laptop's battery is possibly wearing out. Since you haven't change any settings, we suggest that you change the critical battery level a bit higher so that your laptop can perform a hibernation on a much higher percentage than the default. Follow the
    steps below:

• Type Power Options on the Start menu search bar.
    • Under Battery, click on Critical battery level.
    • Chang the default percentage to 10% or higher.
    • Click on Apply.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Jun 8, 2021
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Losing internet connection intermittently only on laptop

Hi Lindamartin,

For us to know the reason why your laptop is losing internet connection intermittently and how to fix it, we would like to know more information:

• Have you tried updating your drivers?
    • Did you receive any error messages?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps below and check if it will solve the issue:

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Internet Connections.

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2:

We suggest you to update the Network adapters driver from the Device Manager.

Follow the below steps:

1. Right click on Start button and click on
    Device Manager.

2. Expand the
    Network adapters driver from the list.

3. Right click on the driver and click on
    Update driver Software.

Post us back with the result.

Remon Ont, Jun 8, 2021
  4. n-ster Win User

n-ster, Jun 8, 2021
Thema:

1. Laptop Loses Power With Any Movement - Similar Threads - Laptop Loses Power

2. PC losing power

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC losing power: Hallo,I made a new PC with the following components:PSU: Seasonic G12 GM-850 850WRAM: Corsair 32 GB DDR5-5600 KitSSD: SAMSUNG 980 PRO, 1 TB SSDMotherbord: ASUS PRIME X670-PCPU: AMD Ryzen 9 7900XWhen i bought al the components, i was waiting for the new AMD GPU Radeon 7900xtx...
  3. PC losing power

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC losing power: Hallo,I made a new PC with the following components:PSU: Seasonic G12 GM-850 850WRAM: Corsair 32 GB DDR5-5600 KitSSD: SAMSUNG 980 PRO, 1 TB SSDMotherbord: ASUS PRIME X670-PCPU: AMD Ryzen 9 7900XWhen i bought al the components, i was waiting for the new AMD GPU Radeon 7900xtx...
  4. Windows 11 loses power instantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 loses power instantly: Hi, I'm having troubles.In detail I'm running PTGUI to stitch a HDR Pano.After ~60seconds of loading/aligning the multi-bracket images the pc instantly loses power. How can I debug this kind of bug?Thanks for helping out....
  5. Windows 11 loses power instantly

Windows 11 loses power instantly: Hi, I'm having troubles.In detail I'm running PTGUI to stitch a HDR Pano.After ~60seconds of loading/aligning the multi-bracket images the pc instantly loses power. How can I debug this kind of bug?Thanks for helping out....
  6. PC unexpectedly restarts/loses power

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC unexpectedly restarts/loses power: Hi there,I've been having this issue now for over a year, where my PC unexpectedly restarts or loses power. It's as if the PC loses power and automatically restarts itself. 1/4 times it always restarts, but every 4th time or so it will fail to restart and just hold a black...
  7. PC unexpectedly restarts/loses power

PC unexpectedly restarts/loses power: Hi there,I've been having this issue now for over a year, where my PC unexpectedly restarts or loses power. It's as if the PC loses power and automatically restarts itself. 1/4 times it always restarts, but every 4th time or so it will fail to restart and just hold a black...
  8. PC unexpectedly restarts/loses power

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. laptop detecting movement while lid is closed

in Windows 10 Customization
    laptop detecting movement while lid is closed: My Hp 15n-204tx is almost five years old. And since the date, I have noticed that when my laptop lid is closed and if I hold it vertically, it stops playing music and HDD indicator also turning red (task pause) from white (normal). But when lid is open, its all fine no...
  10. Mouse Movement Lag - Windows 10 & Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Movement Lag - Windows 10 & Laptop: Hey guys. I'm honestly getting so annoyed with this. I have a laptop that I got about 1.5 years ago (HP), and recently every single mouse that I plug into the laptop seems to lag. By lag I mean when you drag it across the screen it will stop and stutter in places. My...