Windows 10: Laptop loses wifi connection and often is difficult to connect.

Discus and support Laptop loses wifi connection and often is difficult to connect. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My HP laptop running windows Ten has developed and annoying habit of losing the wifi connection. Often times it will not reconnect or it takes multiple... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by txstoby, May 28, 2019.

1. txstoby Win User

Laptop loses wifi connection and often is difficult to connect.

My HP laptop running windows Ten has developed and annoying habit of losing the wifi connection. Often times it will not reconnect or it takes multiple attempts to get it connected. Many times, I can be right next to the router or to the personal hot spot and it will still not connect.
    Many times rebooting will allow me to reconnect, but it is happening multiple times in a day. Any suggestions?

:)

txstoby, May 28, 2019

2. Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, May 28, 2019
  3. brummyfan Win User
    When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

Hi,
    Go to Network sharing centre, click Change Adapter settings, right click Wi-Fi and disable it, reboot and enable it, might work. If you still find it difficult to get the connection working, let us know the Wi-Fi card make and the driver you have at the moment.

brummyfan, May 28, 2019
  4. Laptop loses wifi connection and often is difficult to connect.

laptop cant connect or stay connected to internet

And please do check that is the connection problem is occurring with that specific WiFi router or with others too? Try to connect using different router, and if you don't have a router try connecting it to WiFi hotspot and test it.
    I had that problem when my old-router stopped working I replaced it with new one and in a day my laptop HP-450 was unable to connect to it whereas all other devices were connected. At first I had the same feeling that my laptop was not working and tried every thing but nothing worked. Then I tried connecting to my WiFi hotspot and it worked even in long range. Then I called Dlink and got it replaced. With the new router I had no problems.
    Also do check the number of devices connected.

Vineet Reddy, May 28, 2019
Thema:

Laptop loses wifi connection and often is difficult to connect.

1. Laptop loses wifi connection and often is difficult to connect. - Similar Threads - Laptop loses wifi

2. Laptop losing connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop losing connection: Operative System: Windows 10. Version 21H2 OS build 19044.2251For a time I have been having problems connecting to my WiFi from my personal laptop. It loses the connection and just doesn't connect to WiFi, or, if it does, it says "Connected, No Internet", or even...
  3. Laptop losing connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop losing connection: Operative System: Windows 10. Version 21H2 OS build 19044.2251For a time I have been having problems connecting to my WiFi from my personal laptop. It loses the connection and just doesn't connect to WiFi, or, if it does, it says "Connected, No Internet", or even...
  4. Wifi connection is often interrupted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi connection is often interrupted: The Wifi connection is interrupted with varying probability. Sometimes it is completely unstable and occurs every few seconds. Sometimes it doesn't occur for hours. It occurs most often in some hotspots than others.There is the error in the Event Viewer/Windows...
  5. Wifi connection is often interrupted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi connection is often interrupted: The Wifi connection is interrupted with varying probability. Sometimes it is completely unstable and occurs every few seconds. Sometimes it doesn't occur for hours. It occurs most often in some hotspots than others.There is the error in the Event Viewer/Windows...
  6. Losing WiFi connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Losing WiFi connection: Hello, I have an Asus Vivobook laptop, running on Windows 10, and I’ve recently started having problems with the WiFI. When I switch it on, I’m connected to my network. I use the internet and less than 5 minutes later, the signal drops out. When I go on to the networks...
  7. laptop losing connection with WIFI card

laptop losing connection with WIFI card: things: laptop is ASUS TUF FX705DT. runs on Win10 Home v1909 has Realtek 8822BE Wireless LAN 802.11ac PCI-E NIC How does it behave: It sometimes goes down on its own with me just using it casually. It will most probably lose connection when I move my laptop...
  8. Losing wifi connection

Losing wifi connection: Both my laptop and PC with windows 10 have been are struggling to with connecting to wifi. It was a few weeks ago after a windows 10 update I started noticing the problem. Try contacting Microsoft tech support and they keep promising a level 2 tech support person will contact...
  9. Frequently lose the WiFi connection

Frequently lose the WiFi connection: Several times a day, the wireless connection on my Windows 10 laptop will suddenly stop working. If I check my WiFi, it tells me that there are no wireless networks, although there should be multiple strong signals. Running the troubleshooter solves the problem after giving...
  10. Laptop keeps losing WIFI connection

Laptop keeps losing WIFI connection: Hi all, Ever since I updated to Windows 10, my laptop struggles to hold a strong connection (sometimes any connection at all) to my Virgin Media router. Even if I am sitting in the same room as my router, the connection is weak and often disconnects, with a connection...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. laptop loses connection to wifi

2. hp loses wifi