Windows 10: laptop losing connection with WIFI card

Discus and support laptop losing connection with WIFI card in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; things: laptop is ASUS TUF FX705DT. runs on Win10 Home v1909 has Realtek 8822BE Wireless LAN 802.11ac PCI-E NIC How does it behave: It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KeneePatel, Oct 21, 2020.

1. laptop losing connection with WIFI card

things:

1. laptop is ASUS TUF FX705DT.

2. runs on Win10 Home v1909

3. has Realtek 8822BE Wireless LAN 802.11ac PCI-E NIC

How does it behave:

1. It sometimes goes down on its own with me just using it casually.

2. It will most probably lose connection when I move my laptop a fair amount.

How do I know if connection goes down:

1. the wifi stays connected but gets disconnected from internet.

2. then after awhile I get the world sign saying connected but no internet.

3. then if I restart the wifi it doesn't discover any wifi signals near me and just says no networks and stays like that.

What do I do:

1. at first I used to restart laptop to solve the issue.

2. then now I go to adapter settings and disable and enable my wifi.

3. It solves the problem many times but again when i move my laptop too much it again repeats the cycle.

4. but sometimes it just doesn't get enabled no matter how many times I try.

Things I have done:

1. reinstalling wifi drivers.

2. doing network resets.

3. turning network adapter to maximum power on all profiles.

4. unchecking the allow windows to turn off thing in network connections.

5. downloading SDI and running it.

6. changing DNS.

7. changing drivers.

8. Hecc I even reset whole windows once.

:)

KeneePatel, Oct 21, 2020
  2. txstoby Win User

Laptop loses wifi connection and often is difficult to connect.

My HP laptop running windows Ten has developed and annoying habit of losing the wifi connection. Often times it will not reconnect or it takes multiple attempts to get it connected. Many times, I can be right next to the router or to the personal hot spot and it will still not connect.
    Many times rebooting will allow me to reconnect, but it is happening multiple times in a day. Any suggestions?

txstoby, Oct 21, 2020
  3. x509 Win User
    Laptop loses wifi connection and often is difficult to connect.

So about a week ago my wife bought a Lenovo Yoga 730, and of course I had to set it up, migrate all applications, settings, and data. At first, the Yoga kept losing WiFi connections, even though
    • my laptop right next to the Yoga system had no WiFi problems
    • both systems were on a desk about 2 feet away from the router

So I did a search and discovered that this system had a LOT of complaints about dropped WiFi. Most people said that they had to send the system back to Lenovo, where the WiFi board was replaced with one from a different manufacturer. But I was lucky to find a post where the guy said that Lenovo was using a driver from 2011, and that a much newer driver was available from the manufactuer's website.

So I downloaded and installed this driver, and now this laptop has a stable, reliable WiFI connection. Lucky for me, or else I would look bad to my wife. *cry

I would like to add that all the guys on this forum help me look GOOD to my wife for our home tech. *Smile

4. AndreTen Win User

laptop losing connection with WIFI card

Randomly losing internet connection on a wifi network

Is that ipv4 pool for DHCP? I usually set fixed IP addresses outside dynamic pool (so above .64 in your case)

Other solutions: like Superfly suggested, new wifi adapter (USB solutions in your case), and found one old HP thread... uninstalling HP hotkeys worked for someone - looks like app was messing with physical key...)

AndreTen, Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

laptop losing connection with WIFI card

1. laptop losing connection with WIFI card - Similar Threads - laptop losing connection

2. Laptop losing connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop losing connection: Operative System: Windows 10. Version 21H2 OS build 19044.2251For a time I have been having problems connecting to my WiFi from my personal laptop. It loses the connection and just doesn't connect to WiFi, or, if it does, it says "Connected, No Internet", or even...
  3. Losing WiFi connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Losing WiFi connection: Hello, I have an Asus Vivobook laptop, running on Windows 10, and I’ve recently started having problems with the WiFI. When I switch it on, I’m connected to my network. I use the internet and less than 5 minutes later, the signal drops out. When I go on to the networks...
  4. Laptop loses Wifi...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop loses Wifi...: Hi! My laptop disconects from Wifi at random moments... At 30 min, 1h... its very random. Then i can see all routers from my neightbour, but mine doesnt appear, then i have to restart my laptop, and then i have conection again. Sorry for my bad english and thanks. submitted...
  5. Losing wifi connection

Losing wifi connection: Both my laptop and PC with windows 10 have been are struggling to with connecting to wifi. It was a few weeks ago after a windows 10 update I started noticing the problem. Try contacting Microsoft tech support and they keep promising a level 2 tech support person will contact...
  6. Frequently lose the WiFi connection

Frequently lose the WiFi connection: Several times a day, the wireless connection on my Windows 10 laptop will suddenly stop working. If I check my WiFi, it tells me that there are no wireless networks, although there should be multiple strong signals. Running the troubleshooter solves the problem after giving...
  7. Laptop loses wifi connection and often is difficult to connect.

Laptop loses wifi connection and often is difficult to connect.: My HP laptop running windows Ten has developed and annoying habit of losing the wifi connection. Often times it will not reconnect or it takes multiple attempts to get it connected. Many times, I can be right next to the router or to the personal hot spot and it will still...
  8. Frequently losing WiFi Connection

Frequently losing WiFi Connection: Several times per day, the wireless connection on my Windows 10 laptop will suddenly stop working. If I check my WiFi, it tells me that no wireless networks are found, despite the fact that there should be multiple strong signals. Running the troubleshooter fixes the problem...
  9. Laptop losing wifi

Laptop losing wifi: After the last Windows update, my laptop keeps losing the home wifi connection. I can still see all the other networks in the area, but it does not see mine. I have to reset the adapter, or disable and enable the adapter, but it's getting really annoying, because I have to...
  10. Laptop keeps losing WIFI connection

Laptop keeps losing WIFI connection: Hi all, Ever since I updated to Windows 10, my laptop struggles to hold a strong connection (sometimes any connection at all) to my Virgin Media router. Even if I am sitting in the same room as my router, the connection is weak and often disconnects, with a connection...