Windows 10: Laptop lost colour

Discus and support Laptop lost colour in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My problem started with my laptopHP, Intel core i5 2.4GHz, NVIDIA 940M, 8GB RAM,Windows 10 20H2 recently updated losing colour once I opened a game and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FortunePaul, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Laptop lost colour

My problem started with my laptopHP, Intel core i5 2.4GHz, NVIDIA 940M, 8GB RAM,Windows 10 20H2 recently updated losing colour once I opened a game and I disabled then enabled the graphics drivers to no avail. But after connecting my TV and laptop via HDMI the TV had colour. But after playing some more the colour returned then after switching off on re-opening the colour is gone again. Please help. Thank you and sorry for the long description.

:)

FortunePaul, Nov 22, 2020

2. LOST ALL COLOUR ON MY LAPTOP. HELP PLEASE

HELLO I HAVE LOST ALL COLOUR ON MY LAPTOP. HELP PLEASE

Albert123NR, Nov 22, 2020
  3. Laptop won't print in colour

I cannot print in colour from my laptop. It prints in colour from my phone, which suggests there is a problem with the system on my laptop. Does anyone have any ideas how to fix this, please?

Thanks

ColinFoord-Divers, Nov 22, 2020
  4. n-ster Win User

Laptop lost colour

n-ster, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

Laptop lost colour

1. Laptop lost colour - Similar Threads - Laptop lost colour

2. Lost the colour red on my monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost the colour red on my monitor: I just woke up and noticed that, there wasn't any red on my monitor, at first i thought my setting were somehow messed up but when I tried fixing it it just wouldn't work, I havnt tried alot but I think I need some help, I'm on windows 10 btw...
  3. Lost the colour red on my monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost the colour red on my monitor: I just woke up and noticed that, there wasn't any red on my monitor, at first i thought my setting were somehow messed up but when I tried fixing it it just wouldn't work, I havnt tried alot but I think I need some help, I'm on windows 10 btw...
  4. why have I lost all colour

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why have I lost all colour: How do I restoreclour https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-have-i-lost-all-colour/c01a81d8-889d-477d-b7e9-6a419c5d21ce
  5. why have I lost all colour

why have I lost all colour: How do I restoreclour https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-have-i-lost-all-colour/c01a81d8-889d-477d-b7e9-6a419c5d21ce
  6. why have I lost all colour

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Screen lost colour

Screen lost colour: I switched on my laptopWindows 10 20H2, Intel core i5, NVIDIA 940M 8GB RAM and as I went to open a game the colour on my laptop faded from white to green. I plugged it to my TV through HDMI and the TV has colour but my laptop doesn't. I've tried the Win+CTRL+C and disabled...
  8. LOST ALL COLOUR ON MY LAPTOP. HELP PLEASE

LOST ALL COLOUR ON MY LAPTOP. HELP PLEASE: HELLO I HAVE LOST ALL COLOUR ON MY LAPTOP. HELP PLEASE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-all-colour-on-my-laptop-help-please/dc10d9bc-90bc-4e8e-aa8f-0d588761ebb7
  9. windows camera lost colour

windows camera lost colour: i went on my camera app the other day and it wasnt showing colour? its not fully black and white it has a little hint of green in some places. how do i make my camera normal again??...
  10. Accent colour from background 'off' + colour lost after resume

Accent colour from background 'off' + colour lost after resume: Hi, I'm using the Aerolite theme with Aeroglass, and want a consistent colour for the borders. So I set accent colour from background 'off' and choose the colour. Fine so far. Now that's ok if I log off and on. But if I sleep or hibernate (not personally *chuckle) and...