Windows 10: Laptop make buzzing noise

Discus and support Laptop make buzzing noise in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; everytime i use my laptop for like 4-5 hours its starts making buzzing noise i was wondering is that normal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ZackyYew, Jul 12, 2021.

1. ZackyYew Win User

Laptop make buzzing noise

everytime i use my laptop for like 4-5 hours its starts making buzzing noise i was wondering is that normal

:)

ZackyYew, Jul 12, 2021
  2. KevinRoad Win User

Buzzing Noise in Headphones after updating Windows

Hello, if I could get a response that'd be greatly appreciated. I'm still having the problem no matter what solution I try. I tried going back to the previous update, but the buzzing noise came to the previous restore. When I mute, the sound goes away
    and other headphones also have this buzzing noise coming from Windows, so it's not a problem with them. The laptop's internal speakers seem to be fine. This buzzing noise happened to me when I updated my old laptop to 1803 as well. I've updated my laptop further,
    I'm on version 1809 now. Please help me get rid of this buzzing noise.

KevinRoad, Jul 12, 2021
  3. Laptop freezes and makes a buzzing noise

Hi Jami,

To isolate this concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any changes on your computer recently?
    • Does it happen after installing an update?

You may run System File Checker and DISM Tool to check if there are corrupted system files that are causing the issue. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Choose Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type each command and hit enter:

sfc /scannow

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

You may also perform a clean boot to isolate which programs or applications might be causing the freezing and buzzing noise on your computer. To do this, kindly refer to this article:

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

Let us know how it goes.

Monica Cam, Jul 12, 2021
  4. Laptop make buzzing noise

laptop freezes and makes buzzing noises

hey since windows was updated to windows 10 I've been having an issue every time I'm watching videos and i move my laptop to a different place, my laptop lost the wifi signal and then freezes and makes buzzing noises, so i have to restar the pc.

Please help!

AndrewLopezPLS, Jul 12, 2021
Thema:

Laptop make buzzing noise

1. Laptop make buzzing noise - Similar Threads - Laptop buzzing noise

2. Buzzing Noise BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Buzzing Noise BSOD: Can anybody tell me why the PC Does a BSOD everyday, with code UNEXPECTED-POWER-EXECPTION please I will do anything to prevent it. Unfortunately I cannot share a screenshot....
  3. PC keeps making a buzzing noise and shutting off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps making a buzzing noise and shutting off: When i open my PC the computer keeps making a buzzing noise, and after like 3-7 minutes it shuts downI can boot it up again after but it keeps shutting down. The sound usually intensifies when its about to shut down without warning.I cant really do much since im not good at...
  4. PC keeps making a buzzing noise and shutting off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC keeps making a buzzing noise and shutting off: When i open my PC the computer keeps making a buzzing noise, and after like 3-7 minutes it shuts downI can boot it up again after but it keeps shutting down. The sound usually intensifies when its about to shut down without warning.I cant really do much since im not good at...
  5. Computer Freezes and makes Buzzing or High Pitched Noise

in Windows 10 News
    Computer Freezes and makes Buzzing or High Pitched Noise: Some users are complaining that their computer is freezing and making a high-pitched noise. This is troubling the routine of many users of Windows 10. Imagine you are working on something important, or you are behind deadlines for your projects. The computer on which you are...
  6. Screen blacks out and makes buzzing noise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen blacks out and makes buzzing noise: Whenver I play Overwatch, right when actual game is about to begin, my screen will black out, and it'll make this buzzing noise. The computer is still running when this is happening. This has happened three times in the past week. What should I do? My specs: NZXT Starter...
  7. Buzzing noise

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Buzzing noise: Everytime I scroll in firefox it makes a small faint buzzing noise and I've tried to search it up but nothing has worked so far, it's never done this until now even when I had a different mouse it still makes the noise. When I put my ear near my pc there's not a single sound...
  8. Win 10 Freezing and Making Buzzing Noises

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 Freezing and Making Buzzing Noises: Usually, when I'm playing games and/or watching youtube on Chrome my PC will randomly freeze up. There is no routine as to when it crashes, it it completely random. Below is the following from Event Viewer, however, when I give the CLSID and APPID permission, it states that...
  9. Laptop makes buzzing noises while playing audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop makes buzzing noises while playing audio: My laptop speaker makes random buzzing/static sound whenever i play audio. The weird thing is whenever i plug in headphones or use wireless speakers, i can hear the sound through that too. I have tried everything, from reinstalling the sound drivers manually, to letting...
  10. Speakers making a buzzing/humming noise

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speakers making a buzzing/humming noise: Hello! I'd really apreciate some help with this issue, as it has become quite annoying to me. My speakers are constantly emitting a sound which can be best described as a buzzing noise. I am fairly confident that this is electrical interference. Because of this, I have...