Windows 10: Laptop makes buzzing noises while playing audio

Discus and support Laptop makes buzzing noises while playing audio in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My laptop speaker makes random buzzing/static sound whenever i play audio. The weird thing is whenever i plug in headphones or use wireless speakers, i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/dreamlesscookie, May 20, 2020.

1. Laptop makes buzzing noises while playing audio

My laptop speaker makes random buzzing/static sound whenever i play audio. The weird thing is whenever i plug in headphones or use wireless speakers, i can hear the sound through that too.

I have tried everything, from reinstalling the sound drivers manually, to letting windows troubleshoot reinstall them and letting the manufacturer site Dell install them (latest Realtek drivers.)

Are there any other things i can try to fix this or should I just accept that i will forever have horrible sound quality?

submitted by /u/dreamlesscookie
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/dreamlesscookie, May 20, 2020

2. Laptop freezes and makes a buzzing noise

My laptop screen keeps freezing and making a buzzing noise even whrn I'm just playing music and not watching any videos. Its only been happening for the past few days and it happens randomly.

I have tried uninstalling amd reinstalling the audio driver but it still happens.

Laptop: Lenovo Z40-70

Jami1307lah, May 20, 2020
  3. laptop freezes and makes buzzing noises

hey since windows was updated to windows 10 I've been having an issue every time I'm watching videos and i move my laptop to a different place, my laptop lost the wifi signal and then freezes and makes buzzing noises, so i have to restar the pc.

Please help!

AndrewLopezPLS, May 20, 2020
  4. KevinRoad Win User

Laptop makes buzzing noises while playing audio

Buzzing Noise in Headphones when no sound is being played

After I updated my Acer laptop's Windows 10 to version 1803, a buzzing noise started coming from anything plugged into my headphone jack when no sound is being played. This happened to my previous laptop as well, after updating.

I tried to run the audio troubleshooter and followed the instructions on https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4026994/windows-10-fix-sound-problems. When I restored previous version, the buzzing noise came over and was still there.

The sound seems to be coming from Windows because the buzzing starts whenever I log into my account. My laptop's internal speakers seem to be fine and I updated to 1809. Please help.

KevinRoad, May 20, 2020
Thema:

Laptop makes buzzing noises while playing audio

1. Laptop makes buzzing noises while playing audio - Similar Threads - Laptop makes buzzing

2. My laptop keeps making a buzzing noise every time audio is supposed to be playing.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop keeps making a buzzing noise every time audio is supposed to be playing.: [ATTACH] Anytime audio starts to play on my laptops speakers a buzzing noise also plays. It also goes through my headphones when connected through the aux. submitted by /u/iamthebeyond [link] [comments]...
  3. Buzzing noise, BSOD and no audio.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buzzing noise, BSOD and no audio.: Hi, sorry to bother but I have been experiencing BSOD. I have an: Legion T5-28IMB05 Desktop Lenovo - Type 90NC running Windows 11 Home version 21H2. And when even doing nothing my computer will freeze and BSOD will appear. If im playing something a buzzing sound will go along...
  4. Buzzing noise, BSOD and no audio.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Buzzing noise, BSOD and no audio.: Hi, sorry to bother but I have been experiencing BSOD. I have an: Legion T5-28IMB05 Desktop Lenovo - Type 90NC running Windows 11 Home version 21H2. And when even doing nothing my computer will freeze and BSOD will appear. If im playing something a buzzing sound will go along...
  5. Laptop make buzzing noise

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop make buzzing noise: everytime i use my laptop for like 4-5 hours its starts making buzzing noise i was wondering is that normal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-make-buzzing-noise/7b7c395f-4afa-462a-922f-2b8edcc0febf
  6. Screen blacks out and makes buzzing noise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen blacks out and makes buzzing noise: Whenver I play Overwatch, right when actual game is about to begin, my screen will black out, and it'll make this buzzing noise. The computer is still running when this is happening. This has happened three times in the past week. What should I do? My specs: NZXT Starter...
  7. Buzzing noise

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Buzzing noise: Everytime I scroll in firefox it makes a small faint buzzing noise and I've tried to search it up but nothing has worked so far, it's never done this until now even when I had a different mouse it still makes the noise. When I put my ear near my pc there's not a single sound...
  8. Constant buzzing noise instead of regular audio

Constant buzzing noise instead of regular audio: My Windows 10 PC suddenly isn't playing audio and instead just buzzes, only stopping if the audio is muted. This happens both with the front audio port and the rear green audio port, regardless of if I use headphones or soundbar both work fine on phone. Only change I made...
  9. Win 10 Freezing and Making Buzzing Noises

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 Freezing and Making Buzzing Noises: Usually, when I'm playing games and/or watching youtube on Chrome my PC will randomly freeze up. There is no routine as to when it crashes, it it completely random. Below is the following from Event Viewer, however, when I give the CLSID and APPID permission, it states that...
  10. Speakers making a buzzing/humming noise

Speakers making a buzzing/humming noise: Hello! I'd really apreciate some help with this issue, as it has become quite annoying to me. My speakers are constantly emitting a sound which can be best described as a buzzing noise. I am fairly confident that this is electrical interference. Because of this, I have...