Windows 10: Laptop making a sound

Discus and support Laptop making a sound in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When nothing is open laptops makes a doo doo sound. Please help me figure out. Video at link https://streamable.com/ii00k8... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LukePope, Apr 14, 2020.

1. LukePope Win User

Laptop making a sound

When nothing is open laptops makes a doo doo sound. Please help me figure out. Video at link

https://streamable.com/ii00k8

:)

LukePope, Apr 14, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Laptop making sound while charging

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please reply to the following questions to assist you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps:

• What type of sound do you get when you plug in the charger?
    • Were you getting the sound on the laptop earlier?
    • What is the make and model of the laptop?

Please get back to us with the details to assist you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 14, 2020
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Laptop making a sound :p

cadaveca, Apr 14, 2020
  4. fireberd Win User

Laptop making a sound

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

Laptop making a sound

1. Laptop making a sound - Similar Threads - Laptop making sound

2. Laptop making ding sound .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop making ding sound .: Hello guys ,I got a new laptop couple of days ago and its making a ding sound even after muted and a notice a little hitch when it makes the sound . Everything else is running fine. laptop is super quiet and its not fan noise . Some people told me that it maybe is a HDD sound...
  3. Laptop making ding sound .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop making ding sound .: Hello guys ,I got a new laptop couple of days ago and its making a ding sound even after muted and a notice a little hitch when it makes the sound . Everything else is running fine. laptop is super quiet and its not fan noise . Some people told me that it maybe is a HDD sound...
  4. My laptop started making a buzzing sound randomly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop started making a buzzing sound randomly.: My laptop started making a buzzing sound randomly. it comes on and off at random times. Off when no sound is in use. I've updated all of my drivers and troubleshot, yet it still happens....
  5. My laptop started making a buzzing sound randomly.

My laptop started making a buzzing sound randomly.: My laptop started making a buzzing sound randomly. it comes on and off at random times. Off when no sound is in use. I've updated all of my drivers and troubleshot, yet it still happens....
  6. ASUS laptop randomly started making buzzing sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS laptop randomly started making buzzing sound: Sometimes it sounds like a taser, and other times it sounds like a high pitched buzzing sound.Been looking for answers on the internet to see what I could do, but nothing seems to help. Read that I'm supposed to update audio drivers- but they're all up to date. It happens...
  7. ASUS laptop randomly started making buzzing sound

ASUS laptop randomly started making buzzing sound: Sometimes it sounds like a taser, and other times it sounds like a high pitched buzzing sound.Been looking for answers on the internet to see what I could do, but nothing seems to help. Read that I'm supposed to update audio drivers- but they're all up to date. It happens...
  8. ASUS laptop randomly started making buzzing sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Laptop make clicking sound after reinstalling windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop make clicking sound after reinstalling windows: Before, I make a clean reinstall of windows to my ssd 256 gb which is Adata SX8200 pro, before i bought the ssd, i used my 1tb hdd as the C drive, but i uninstall everything and make clean install windows on my ssd, but right after installing the windows to my ssd, my laptop...
  10. Laptop making sound while charging

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop making sound while charging: Most of the times when i put my lap on charge it makes some differnet kind of sound. what is it and how to solve it. ***Modified title from: Sometimes a different kind of sound my lap makes ?***...