Windows 10: Laptop making sound while charging

Discus and support Laptop making sound while charging in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Most of the times when i put my lap on charge it makes some differnet kind of sound. what is it and how to solve it. ***Modified title from:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by diwakardiwaWE, May 28, 2019.

1. Laptop making sound while charging

Most of the times when i put my lap on charge it makes some differnet kind of sound. what is it and how to solve it.

***Modified title from: Sometimes a different kind of sound my lap makes ?***

:)

diwakardiwaWE, May 28, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Laptop making sound while charging :p

cadaveca, May 28, 2019
  3. Jessen P Win User
    Laptop battery not charging

Hi Arvind,

Thank you for being part of Windows 10.

What is the make and model of the laptop?

I suggest you to un-install and re-install battery drivers from Device manager and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Batteries and right click on Batteries ACPI and click on Un-install.
    • Restart the computer and check.

Do get back to us for any issues pertaining in the future. We will be happy to help.

Jessen P, May 28, 2019
  4. fireberd Win User

Laptop making sound while charging

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, May 28, 2019
Thema:

Laptop making sound while charging

1. Laptop making sound while charging - Similar Threads - Laptop making sound

2. Laptop running slower while charging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop running slower while charging: My new laptop, acer aspire e15 runs fine when unplugged, but when plugged, it goes really slow. I have it set on max settings on battery (but if you have any ideas that I might have not done, tell me), and I use the charger that came with the laptop. Is there anyway to stop...
  3. Charging While gaming

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Charging While gaming: Hello, I was wondering If I could charge my hp laptop while playing games just so I can increase my fps frame rate or would that just damage my laptop battery over the long term....
  4. Laptop freezing when idle - while charging

Laptop freezing when idle - while charging: I have had an Acer Aspire ES1 - 533 specs: processor - intel pentium R; CPU N4200 @ 1.10ghz RAM - 8.00GB Windows 10 OS 64bit Graphics type - Intel HD 4000 Hard disc space - 1TB since June 2017 I've recently ran into a problem when charging the laptop, it seems to...
  5. MY LAPTOP WON'T CHARGE WHILE I USE IT

MY LAPTOP WON'T CHARGE WHILE I USE IT: My Microsoft Surface pro 4 would not charge while I use it. It will charge if it's turned off though. This is just a few weeks old. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-wont-charge-while-i-use-it/9b5c4feb-2550-48cc-aba9-646f63d11d97
  6. Laptop not charging

Laptop not charging: Something very weird is happening, I just upgraded to Windows 10 and it shows me that the battery is connected but is not charging. I know that is not a hardware problem because this is only happening with Windows 10, with Windows 7 it worked as it should. Please help....
  7. Data usage of System is high while laptop is charging

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Data usage of System is high while laptop is charging: I set metered connection to all the wifi and ethernet settings. During internet usage , data consumption of system was high. During battery saver on and not charging, data consumption is normal. While charging or battery saver off then Ll of the data is consumed by the...
  8. my laptop is not chrging while charging is show

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my laptop is not chrging while charging is show: my laptop is not charging while charging is show [moved] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/my-laptop-is-not-chrging-while-charging-is-show/e91ac34f-5d59-40ae-83e7-4e319cda3a50
  9. Laptop Not Charging

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop Not Charging: My laptop lasts about 2 hours on battery so i assume that battery is not totally dead but when i leave my laptop ideal for few days without using it and then when i try to turn it on, the juice in battery is always gone. And it does not turn on when i connect the charger,...
  10. Laptop turning itself off while plugged in and charging/fully charged!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop turning itself off while plugged in and charging/fully charged!: First post but this is driving me crazy. I can't find anyone else struggling with this. My laptop suddenly turned itself off and the battery was dead...properly dead. It would still work while plugged in but would sporadically turn itself off. So I ordered a new battery...