Windows 10: Laptop making sound while charging

Discus and support Laptop making sound while charging in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Most of the times when i put my lap on charge it makes some differnet kind of sound. what is it and how to solve it. ***Modified title from:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by diwakardiwaWE, May 28, 2019.

1. Laptop making sound while charging

Most of the times when i put my lap on charge it makes some differnet kind of sound. what is it and how to solve it.

***Modified title from: Sometimes a different kind of sound my lap makes ?***

:)

diwakardiwaWE, May 28, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Laptop making sound while charging :p

cadaveca, May 28, 2019
  3. Jessen P Win User
    Laptop battery not charging

Hi Arvind,

Thank you for being part of Windows 10.

What is the make and model of the laptop?

I suggest you to un-install and re-install battery drivers from Device manager and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Batteries and right click on Batteries ACPI and click on Un-install.
    • Restart the computer and check.

Do get back to us for any issues pertaining in the future. We will be happy to help.

Jessen P, May 28, 2019
  4. fireberd Win User

Laptop making sound while charging

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, May 28, 2019
Thema:

Laptop making sound while charging

1. Laptop making sound while charging - Similar Threads - Laptop making sound

2. My laptop is making popping sounds in the morning, while being in the laptop bagit's not on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is making popping sounds in the morning, while being in the laptop bagit's not on: My laptop is making popping sound from the left side of the speaker, it started yesterday, i don't know if it's hardware prob or not, but it may be battery or speaker related prob i guess. I know it may not be related to windows, but please suggest something....
  3. My laptop is making popping sounds in the morning, while being in the laptop bagit's not on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is making popping sounds in the morning, while being in the laptop bagit's not on: My laptop is making popping sound from the left side of the speaker, it started yesterday, i don't know if it's hardware prob or not, but it may be battery or speaker related prob i guess. I know it may not be related to windows, but please suggest something....
  4. My laptop thinks it's charging and keeps making USB sounds.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop thinks it's charging and keeps making USB sounds.: This is the second time I've had this problem. I've tried restarting and shutting down multiple times. When I open device manager, everything randomly collapses under My PC. The background tasks randomly show the eject USB very quickly and then hide again. I didn't do...
  5. My laptop thinks it's charging and keeps making USB sounds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop thinks it's charging and keeps making USB sounds.: This is the second time I've had this problem. I've tried restarting and shutting down multiple times. When I open device manager, everything randomly collapses under My PC. The background tasks randomly show the eject USB very quickly and then hide again. I didn't do...
  6. BSOD ntoskrnl.exe while laptop is charging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD ntoskrnl.exe while laptop is charging: My laptop constantly crashes, mostly when i'm watching youtube videos, but if laptop is unplugged no BSOD appears, but it's almost impossible to play games in that waywhat i tried to fix this problem:uninstalled discrete graphics device and drivers - didn't helpreinstalled...
  7. laptop not charging while its on charger plugged in and its charging while laptop shut...

in Windows 10 Customization
    laptop not charging while its on charger plugged in and its charging while laptop shut...: while laptop is on its not charging when its off its charging also charger plugged in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-not-charging-while-its-on-charger-plugged/cfdf7932-a0e8-4906-8963-f789ddb7e955
  8. Laptop won't charge while powered on.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop won't charge while powered on.: Hello, I recently got a HP OMEN AX243DX handed down to me by a family member and for some reason I can only get the laptop to charge when it is shutdown. When it is powered on and I plug it in the laptop detects the charger but only says "Plugged In' for maybe 5 seconds then...
  9. Laptop making a sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop making a sound: When nothing is open laptops makes a doo doo sound. Please help me figure out. Video at link https://streamable.com/ii00k8 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-making-a-sound/98823944-eaca-418e-9a8d-e0aeecdb7e4b
  10. Laptop running slower while charging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop running slower while charging: My new laptop, acer aspire e15 runs fine when unplugged, but when plugged, it goes really slow. I have it set on max settings on battery (but if you have any ideas that I might have not done, tell me), and I use the charger that came with the laptop. Is there anyway to stop...