Windows 10: Laptop mic not working

Discus and support Laptop mic not working in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey guys, a few days back I had an issue with my microphone not working when I plugged in a headphone. Got this issue fixed by installing proper... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/nadman_faisal, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Laptop mic not working

Hey guys, a few days back I had an issue with my microphone not working when I plugged in a headphone. Got this issue fixed by installing proper drives. But today I realised that the mic of my laptop when I unplugged my headphones did not work. I'm using an Acer aspire v5 561g laptop. Any proper drives that I should install ?

submitted by /u/nadman_faisal
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/nadman_faisal, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

Laptop mic not working

1. Laptop mic not working - Similar Threads - Laptop mic working

2. headset mic wont work on laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    headset mic wont work on laptop: Kind of vague title I know. I have a Dell 1500 running windows 10. I have a really nice headset that I got a little while ago for my Xbox. My computer for some reason will not take the microphone input form it even though there is a little headset with a mic next to the...
  3. Laptop internal and external mic not working

Laptop internal and external mic not working: I have an asus K501LX and the microphone is not working. I tried using problem solving from the sound settings and it is not giving me any options. So i tried to plug in a USB microphone from sennheiser and the mic is still not working. I thought it had something to do with...
  4. Headset mic not working on Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headset mic not working on Laptop: My earphone mic isn't working when I plug it into my laptop, but it works fine on my phone. When I plug it in, the sound works fine but the mic input is using my laptop microphone which isn't as good and makes it hard for me to communicate. I've tried all the options on...
  5. Laptop internal Mic on not working on browsers [but the mic is working on voice recorder app]

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop internal Mic on not working on browsers [but the mic is working on voice recorder app]: Laptop internal Mic on not working on browsers [but the mic is working on voice recorder app], Please help. URGENTTTTTTTT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-internal-mic-on-not-working-on-browsers-but/b27b95c1-d6cd-4db3-9ae8-ed8827433242
  6. Mic is not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mic is not working: Hi, My desktop has a jack in the front for the audio/mic combo and speaker jack in the back. My headset has two male parts to enter to the computer. I decided to buy a female adapter that will take in the audio and mic to plug into the singular jack in the front. For...
  7. Mic not working

Mic not working: So I try to plug in my mic to the pc's mic jack but the problem is that it's a remotetalk and it does not detect the microphone attached to the actual wire. It is instead waiting for another mic to plug in with it. How do I fix this? Specifications: Windows 10 Home Version...
  8. Mic not working

Mic not working: My laptop integrated mic doesn't work. Same with my headset microphone. I am assuming it's a driver problem, no input. When trying to record a test thing in the windows voice recorder, it says "Your microphone isn't working". With other apps for recording voice it recognizes...
  9. Laptop unable to work with external mic

Laptop unable to work with external mic: I tried to connect my external headset (headset without mic) and a external mic to my laptop via a splitter headset work just fine but mic wont work. But the mic will work if it is connected directly to the audio jack (aslo i tried the splitter with my gaming headset with...
  10. Laptop internal mic doesn't work anymore

Laptop internal mic doesn't work anymore: Hi! So, the title pretty much says it all. I'll be a little more specific here. I just tried talking to Cortana, because I wanna enter the 21st century too, and she ignored me as if she knew my ex. Turns out she just couldn't hear me. Double checked with Win10's native...