Windows 10: Laptop Microphone suddenly makes weird noises for minutes at a time before going away?

Discus and support Laptop Microphone suddenly makes weird noises for minutes at a time before going away? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This is a really weird question and searching for it yields a lot of unrelated answers and threads. I talk to my friends on my laptop every day but a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Gelatin Soul, May 3, 2021.

1. Laptop Microphone suddenly makes weird noises for minutes at a time before going away?

This is a really weird question and searching for it yields a lot of unrelated answers and threads. I talk to my friends on my laptop every day but a few days ago it seems like there's some problem with it now.Every now and then it'll start making a ton of sound from nowhere. All I can do is mute myself and wait for it to go away I watch my microphone output on Audacity to see when it's happening and when I'm silent again. It's so loud that it overpowers my voice sometimes.It sounds kind of like rustling or heavy wind, which made my friends think I was moving around, but it can just appear a

:)

Gelatin Soul, May 3, 2021

2. Microphone making a noise

Microphone is making a noise while I'm recording in voice recorder app on windowss 10

On 48000Hz 24 bit quality very suddenly this happend.

ThunderdragonRs, May 3, 2021
  3. CleoIJ Win User
    My laptop sound is making a weird noise and it's slow.

One day my laptop started making a random whirring, beeping noise and it would freeze while doing this and it was loud and now it has stopped but recently it has been doing this glitch noise similar to that other noise that used to happen except now it doesn't
    freeze and it's for a short amount of time like when I'm using YouTube the sound is disrupted for example if someone is talking it will make it sound glitchy or when a notification pops up and it makes the notification sound slow and distorted. As well as
    this noise, it's making my laptop slow at times and when typing too. Any clue as to what might be causing this and how I can stop it?

Thank you to those who answered! I'm going to try what you suggested.

CleoIJ, May 3, 2021
  4. Laptop Microphone suddenly makes weird noises for minutes at a time before going away?

Weird Spooky Noises Coming From Laptop

My HP laptop With a Pentium Processor has started to make really weird spooky noises.

The noise starts during the boot and wont stop until I force shut down my laptop using the power key.

The laptop has Windows 10, and I have recently updated the same to a latest version until which the laptop seemed to be working fine.

After around an hour of the update there has been noises. These noises would stop if I mute the sounds of the computer.

Could it be some virus?

Also, the noises are very well designed. Whenever i move my laptop there is scratching noise as if the hardware is about it fail. Rest of the time its weird spooky noises. Further, my voice is being echoed as well in the computer. If I say something i hear
    the same in an echo like tone from the computer but i never turned my microphone on. I believe its a virus because no noises come after I mute.

What could be a possible solution?

Please help.

YashasviJain, May 3, 2021
Thema:

Laptop Microphone suddenly makes weird noises for minutes at a time before going away?

1. Laptop Microphone suddenly makes weird noises for minutes at a time before going away? - Similar Threads - Laptop Microphone suddenly

2. My Charger is Making weird Buzzing noises for 10 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Charger is Making weird Buzzing noises for 10 minutes: My acer laptop charger was making a weird buzzing and crackle sounds for around 5-10 minutes and then randomly just stopped. It only did it when plugged into the laptop. It was also tested on many different outlets and had the same problem. I also had another charger for the...
  3. My Charger is Making weird Buzzing noises for 10 minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Charger is Making weird Buzzing noises for 10 minutes: My acer laptop charger was making a weird buzzing and crackle sounds for around 5-10 minutes and then randomly just stopped. It only did it when plugged into the laptop. It was also tested on many different outlets and had the same problem. I also had another charger for the...
  4. My microphone is not working. It just makes weird noise.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microphone is not working. It just makes weird noise.: My microphone suddenly was not working 3 weeks ago and I couldn't fix it. I have tried to reinstall the driver Realtek / update my Windows / replug the microphone but none of them is working for me. It's just making a weird noise. I even bought a new mic but the same problem...
  5. My microphone is not working. It just makes weird noise.

My microphone is not working. It just makes weird noise.: My microphone suddenly was not working 3 weeks ago and I couldn't fix it. I have tried to reinstall the driver Realtek / update my Windows / replug the microphone but none of them is working for me. It's just making a weird noise. I even bought a new mic but the same problem...
  6. Microphone making static noise...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone making static noise...: Hi! I'm having trouble with my current headset... it is a Razer Kraken and I had no issues with it, until I upgraded my rig with a new gpu, and motherboard. Ever since, the microphone only makes a static noise. I've already updated my sound drivers, through windows and the...
  7. Microphone making static noise...

Microphone making static noise...: Hi! I'm having trouble with my current headset... it is a Razer Kraken and I had no issues with it, until I upgraded my rig with a new gpu, and motherboard. Ever since, the microphone only makes a static noise. I've already updated my sound drivers, through windows and the...
  8. Computer Makes Static Noise Before Randomly Going Into Power Mode

Computer Makes Static Noise Before Randomly Going Into Power Mode: This has been happening for the past few days and it's quite annoying. I suspect its the monitor cable because whenever it makes a static noise, it comes from there.Im using a LEVONO monitor....
  9. Microphone making a noise

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone making a noise: Microphone is making a noise while I'm recording in voice recorder app on windowss 10 On 48000Hz 24 bit quality very suddenly this happend. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-making-a-noise/7b0299d7-4515-4d59-b10d-9f18228f6854
  10. Making MSN go away.

in Browsers and Email
    Making MSN go away.: So. At the moment, I have no working phone jacks in my house and am therefore throwing money at my neighbour while I wait for a tech to actually show up. This means that while my desktop is online, my HTPC is not: it lives in its own little world connected to my router and a...