Windows 10: Laptop misbehaving after clearing Diagnostic data

Discus and support Laptop misbehaving after clearing Diagnostic data in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft, I am ARJUN I mistakenly cleared Diagnostic data from the settings of my Laptop and I noticed that some settings are reversed to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ARJUN2000HP, Oct 20, 2020.

1. Laptop misbehaving after clearing Diagnostic data

Dear Microsoft, I am ARJUN I mistakenly cleared Diagnostic data from the settings of my Laptop and I noticed that some settings are reversed to defaults, applications are deleted and day by day, I noticed my Laptop is misbehaving to me. Today my Xbox Game bar is not working and my Ms teams chatbox and attendees are not showing whenever I hover my mouse cursor over it. Please guide me Microsoft. Waiting for your answer.

:)

ARJUN2000HP, Oct 20, 2020
  2. Vonnjy Win User

How to clear Browsing Data in Microsoft Edge?

One step missing:

• Open Microsoft Edge
    • Click on the three little dots on the top right corner
    • **Settings
    • Under Clear Browsing Data click on Choose what to clear
    • Then make sure Cache is checked
    • Click on Clear

Vonnjy, Oct 20, 2020
  3. How to clear Browsing Data in Microsoft Edge?

Hello

CCLeaner cannot yet clean the cache of Microsoft Edge. You can clean your browsing data by following these steps.

• Open Microsoft Edge
    • Click on the three little dots on the top right corner
    • Under Clear Browsing Data click on Choose what to clear
    • Then make sure Cache is checked
    • Click on Clear
    If you don;'t understand exactly what I mean
    then see this post
    for a detailed step by step instruction with images.

Hope it helps you!

Yuri

Yuri Pustjens, Oct 20, 2020
  4. zapd Win User

Laptop misbehaving after clearing Diagnostic data

How to clear Browsing Data in Microsoft Edge?

This does not work. I get this "Some data couldn't be cleared. Please try again." Windows 10 Version 1511 (OS Build 10586.218)

Thema:

Laptop misbehaving after clearing Diagnostic data

1. Laptop misbehaving after clearing Diagnostic data - Similar Threads - Laptop misbehaving clearing

2. Diagnostics and data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Diagnostics and data: Why are my settings for Diagnostics and Data greyed out. I am the only person using this computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/diagnostics-and-data/3062f3a9-5fca-4633-a43b-ee79ca9bff14
  3. Laptop Misbehaving

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Misbehaving: Hello,I'm PramodI've been using my laptop from 2 years, from last month I'm facing a weird problem.This problem started suddenly.When I start my pc, boot manager shows up and when I sign in then go to the desktop,command prompt automatically pop up and go within few seconds...
  4. Laptop Misbehaving

Laptop Misbehaving: Hello,I'm PramodI've been using my laptop from 2 years, from last month I'm facing a weird problem.This problem started suddenly.When I start my pc, boot manager shows up and when I sign in then go to the desktop,command prompt automatically pop up and go within few seconds...
  5. Laptop Misbehaving

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Laptop Misbehaving

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Misbehaving: Hello,I'm PramodI've been using my laptop from 2 years, from past few weeks I'm facing a weird problem.This problem started suddenly.When I start my pc, boot manager shows up and when I sign in then go to the desktop,command prompt automatically pop up and go within few...
  7. Laptop Misbehaving

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Misbehaving: Hello,I'm PramodI've been using my laptop from 2 years, from past few weeks I'm facing a weird problem.This problem started suddenly.When I start my pc, boot manager shows up and when I sign in then go to the desktop,command prompt automatically pop up and go within few...
  8. Laptop Misbehaving

9. Diagnostics data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Diagnostics data: Hello!I bought my pc 8 months agoits not school computer,and I can't put this to send full diagnostics data,is there a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/diagnostics-data/aefb85d2-03f5-4443-9a3d-986b0f1da574
  10. Diagnostics data

in Windows 10 Customization
    Diagnostics data: Hello!I bought my pc 8 months agoits not school computer,and I can't put this to send full diagnostics data,is there a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/diagnostics-data/aefb85d2-03f5-4443-9a3d-986b0f1da574