Windows 10: laptop/monitor output

Discus and support laptop/monitor output in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; so i don't know where this would go but how would i be able to play sound from my internal speakers on laptop as well as the the speaker for the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by josephwright4, Mar 11, 2020.

1. laptop/monitor output

so i don't know where this would go but how would i be able to play sound from my internal speakers on laptop as well as the the speaker for the monitor? example of this is that i listen to music while i work on one screen and on the other have stuff like research opencollege student here but when i even hover over a YouTube or other recommended in search video the music stops.

:)

josephwright4, Mar 11, 2020
  2. LemP Win User

connection problems External Monitor for laptop

If you're trying to use a wired external monitor is it connected to the laptop's HDMI output connector or the mini DisplayPort connector?

If you're using a wired external monitor and don't see any output, right-click on an empty spot on the Desktop and select Screen Resolution -> Detect

In addition, you may need to press the F7 key and select the mode in which the display will function. There are 4 modes:

• Disconnect (or Computer only): display only on the laptop's screen
    • Duplicate: the same display on the laptop's screen and the external monitor
    • Extend: extends the output so that you can drag things from one screen to the other
    • Projector only (or Second Screen Only): displays only on the external monitor

Or are you trying to use wireless (Wi-Di or Miracast)?

3. How to Display output of XP on a laptop.

Hi,

We would like to know more about the issue.

• Did you receive any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done on your end?
    • Did you make any changes before the issue started?
    We also suggest that you check the resolution provided by SpiritX MS MVP on this

link
    to fix dual monitor problems in Windows 10.

We look forward to your reply.

Nathaniel Mon, Mar 11, 2020
  4. laptop/monitor output

Cannot connect samsung laptop to dell monitor using HDMI to VGA adapter

We would like to suggest to contact your manufacturer of your monitor to ask for confirmation. Ask them if the monitor accepts HDMI input and output. Some laptops will not still convert video outputs, even if you use a VGA converter to HDMI.

Johann Eva, Mar 11, 2020
Thema:

laptop/monitor output

1. laptop/monitor output - Similar Threads - laptop monitor output

2. Related to audio output in Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Related to audio output in Laptop: Hi ,I'm having issue with the output sound of my laptop due to two options in my sound preferences and both of them are not able to provide me output of sound....
  3. Only 1 external monitor outputted

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Only 1 external monitor outputted: Hi, I have 2 external Dell monitors connected to my Windows 10 Lenovo Thinkpad T490. one monitor is connected by a HDMI cable, and the other connected by a mini USB HDMI adaptor. The monitor that is connected via the mini USB HDMI is always detected in preference to the other...
  4. Laptop Not Outputting to Monitor After Restart

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop Not Outputting to Monitor After Restart: Hi everyone,I have a bit of a weird issue that has been bugging me for some time. I have a laptop that I plug in to an external monitor. I close the lid on the laptop and use only the monitor. The laptop is basically acting as a desktop. If I restart the laptop, once it gets...
  5. Windows loses external monitor sound output after laptop goes on standby

Windows loses external monitor sound output after laptop goes on standby: I have an external monitor connected to my laptop and I have a set of speakers connected to the audio output of my monitor. Most of the times, everything works fine, but sometimes my laptop forgets that the external screen has an audio output. This happens when I wake it up...
  6. multi-monitors and HDMI output selection?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    multi-monitors and HDMI output selection?: I have a laptop with a second (USB) monitor that I am using for a video production. I take the HDMI output and it goes into a mixer for recording. The issue is that the display output sent to HDMI is not what I want. The W10 machine maps the displays like this: [2] - [1] [1]...
  7. Using 144Hz monitor on a laptop causes wrong output

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Using 144Hz monitor on a laptop causes wrong output: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NinjaBGmc [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eu5prm/using_144hz_monitor_on_a_laptop_causes_wrong/
  8. USB-C Monitor laptop connection isn't reconsigning the monitor as an "audio output" option.

USB-C Monitor laptop connection isn't reconsigning the monitor as an "audio output" option.: I have a Razer Stealth later 2019 laptop, connected to a Dell P2719HC via a USB-C cable. The display works fine, but my laptop won't pick up the laptop as an option for audio output. Does anyone have a solution at all? submitted by /u/Jamezyyy__ [link] [comments]...
  9. audio output assignment base on monitor displaying

audio output assignment base on monitor displaying: Greetings all, I have a question for you gurus. I have a multi monitor setup and 1 of the 3 monitors is my TV with built in speakers. I know we can confine certain browsers to out put on specified speakers and set that as default but can we set where the browser is being...
  10. Monitor is only audio output detectable.

Monitor is only audio output detectable.: Hello, I am running windows 10 on my new PC, I have a Predator monitor hooked up. my computer does not detect my headset or microphone when I plug them into their jacks. the only sound output goes through my monitor. I can hook up speakers directly to the monitor, but my...