Windows 10: Laptop monitor won't start up after trying to wake up from sleep mode under windows 10

Discus and support Laptop monitor won't start up after trying to wake up from sleep mode under windows 10 in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; The problem has shown on the subject line. I used an external monitor before in a extend pattern which made the screen of my laptop became the second... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by SinuoLiu, Aug 21, 2019.

1. SinuoLiu Win User

Laptop monitor won't start up after trying to wake up from sleep mode under windows 10

The problem has shown on the subject line.

I used an external monitor before in a extend pattern which made the screen of my laptop became the second screen. And recently I moved my house and used the laptop without the external monitor, and from that time on my laptop became unable to turn on the monitor after waking up from the sleep mode.

I can hear the sound inside the laptop and the backlight of the keyboard are lighting up after waking up from sleep mode, but the monitor is still black without any sign of starting up.

The laptop I'm using is the QE72 6QC from MSI, and the windows system has updated to the newest version.

:)

SinuoLiu, Aug 21, 2019

2. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Aug 21, 2019
  3. zukisocks Win User
    Sleep Mode... It won't wake up!

computer wont wake up in Vista

thanks, The problem was that on hitting ESC or any key on the keyboard wont wake up the PC either. This seems to be a common problem with Vista from the posts here.
    When I pressed the power button funnily enough, it woke up - then I disabled the mouse ability to wake up as you said. I am not sure what the difference is between hibernate and sleep mode. I pressed start and hit sleep last time, perhaps this time I will try hitting hibernate instead. Mind I shouldnt have to do this then I am manually putting it in hibernate or sleep - isnt it supposed to go into sleep mode itself?
    Sometimes I am glad I still have Wndows XP and my other PC hee.

zukisocks, Aug 21, 2019
  4. Laptop monitor won't start up after trying to wake up from sleep mode under windows 10

Robert Aldwinckle on forums, Aug 21, 2019
Thema:

Laptop monitor won't start up after trying to wake up from sleep mode under windows 10

1. Laptop monitor won't start up after trying to wake up from sleep mode under windows 10 - Similar Threads - Laptop monitor won't

2. Monitor won't wake up in dual monitor Windows 10 after sleep or wake up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor won't wake up in dual monitor Windows 10 after sleep or wake up: I have samsung 34 inch wide monitor connected to my windows laptop via USB - C , however evetime, laptop goes to sleep and when I try to login again, only laptop monitor starts up, then I either need to plug out the USB c cable and connect again to recognize the connected...
  3. Monitor won't wake up in dual monitor Windows 10 after sleep or wake up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor won't wake up in dual monitor Windows 10 after sleep or wake up: I have samsung 34 inch wide monitor connected to my windows laptop via USB - C , however evetime, laptop goes to sleep and when I try to login again, only laptop monitor starts up, then I either need to plug out the USB c cable and connect again to recognize the connected...
  4. Monitor won't wake up in dual monitor Windows 10 after sleep or wake up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Lenovo laptop won't wake up from sleep mode.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lenovo laptop won't wake up from sleep mode.: Hello, people. My laptop doesn't wake up from sleep mode. If i leave it on for 30 minutes without touching the mouse or the keyboard, it will go automatically into sleep mode. If I do not move the mouse in 5 minutes after it giving me the black screen, it will not wake up...
  6. Laptop won't wake up from sleep

Laptop won't wake up from sleep: Hi Everyone, I use a HP Pavilion HP-cc-134TX When laptop is connected to power-cord and left idly for certain amount of time, Laptop doesn't wake up from sleep mode. I have to manually hard-restart the system. I tried: 1. ' powercfg -h off ' but this did not help 2....
  7. Monitor won't wake up after sleep

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitor won't wake up after sleep: Hello guys, I built my PC a few weeks ago and since then I am struggling with a problem. When my PC wakes up from standby mode the monitor stays off and does not wake up anymore. I have already reinstalled all drivers and tried it with other GPU but without success. I...
  8. Remote Monitor Won't Wake Up After Sleep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Remote Monitor Won't Wake Up After Sleep: After the last Windows update my remote monitor no longer wakes up when my computer is awakened. What to do? I have tried reloading the monitor drivers to no avail....
  9. Laptop won't wake up from sleep (Windows 10)

Laptop won't wake up from sleep (Windows 10): Problem has started within the last month or two. My laptop, Asus Zenbook UX330UA (running windows 10), will not wake up from sleep unless I turn it completely off with the power button. I have tried, using older graphics driver, using older MEI driver, scf /scannow (found...
  10. PC won't wake up from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Support
    PC won't wake up from sleep mode: Did look trough the forum, but no solution PC won't respond from mouse or keyboard when in sleep mode. Did unchecked and rechecked the USB device "allow the device to wake up" Pressing the power switch will restart pc in a fresh boot-up, All files closed. No error message....