Windows 10: Laptop-Monitor

Discus and support Laptop-Monitor in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I just got a new system to play a game on and I want my laptop to become its screen how do I do it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BrokenGem, Sep 29, 2018.

1. BrokenGem Win User

Laptop-Monitor

Hi I just got a new system to play a game on and I want my laptop to become its screen how do I do it?

:)

BrokenGem, Sep 29, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 29, 2018
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Sep 29, 2018
  4. Laptop-Monitor

Laptop suddenly stopped recognizing the external monitor

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to ask if the laptop is unable to recognize only the external monitor or other external devices also.

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on “Hardware and Devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 29, 2018
Thema:

Laptop-Monitor

1. Laptop-Monitor - Similar Threads - Laptop Monitor

2. Bad resolution when i connect my laptop to a 1366x768 LG monitor why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad resolution when i connect my laptop to a 1366x768 LG monitor why?: I have a LG 28TQ515S with native resolution 1366x768, and i have it connected to my Laptop Asus Vivobook on Windows 11 23H2. I have tried the connection via a Dock and also directly via HDMI but i get the same result: bad grainy resolution on the LG monitor. These are the...
  3. Bad resolution when i connect my laptop to a 1366x768 LG monitor why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad resolution when i connect my laptop to a 1366x768 LG monitor why?: I have a LG 28TQ515S with native resolution 1366x768, and i have it connected to my Laptop Asus Vivobook on Windows 11 23H2. I have tried the connection via a Dock and also directly via HDMI but i get the same result: bad grainy resolution on the LG monitor. These are the...
  4. I need my laptop screen to show on my monitor please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need my laptop screen to show on my monitor please help: Hi so I was using my laptop today and as usual I always use it on my monitor since laptop screen is broken and haven't really seen a point of fixing it. I went outside and left my laptop on, then later I come back inside wanting to do something on it and I try move my mouse...
  5. I need my laptop screen to show on my monitor please help

I need my laptop screen to show on my monitor please help: Hi so I was using my laptop today and as usual I always use it on my monitor since laptop screen is broken and haven't really seen a point of fixing it. I went outside and left my laptop on, then later I come back inside wanting to do something on it and I try move my mouse...
  6. Lenovo Thinkpad Laptop becomes unusable when connected to external monitors via Mokin USB-C...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Thinkpad Laptop becomes unusable when connected to external monitors via Mokin USB-C...: I use a Lenovo Latitude 7320 on 64-bit processor with 16GB RAM. Fantastic machine for all my grad school needs. However, I recently purchased a MOKiN USB C Hub HDMI Adapter specifically rated for my laptop and am running into issues. My device becomes horribly slow to the...
  7. Lenovo Thinkpad Laptop becomes unusable when connected to external monitors via Mokin USB-C...

Lenovo Thinkpad Laptop becomes unusable when connected to external monitors via Mokin USB-C...: I use a Lenovo Latitude 7320 on 64-bit processor with 16GB RAM. Fantastic machine for all my grad school needs. However, I recently purchased a MOKiN USB C Hub HDMI Adapter specifically rated for my laptop and am running into issues. My device becomes horribly slow to the...
  8. KB5035853 Has broken multi-monitor support and charging in my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5035853 Has broken multi-monitor support and charging in my laptop: After KB5035853 was installed on my thinkpad x1 carbon gen 9 laptop, the charging stopped working and usb3 to hdmi support broke. I thought this was some hardware failure, but tried to revert the update first. Attempting to revert this update by windows restore bricked my...
  9. KB5035853 Has broken multi-monitor support and charging in my laptop

KB5035853 Has broken multi-monitor support and charging in my laptop: After KB5035853 was installed on my thinkpad x1 carbon gen 9 laptop, the charging stopped working and usb3 to hdmi support broke. I thought this was some hardware failure, but tried to revert the update first. Attempting to revert this update by windows restore bricked my...
  10. Cat walked on my laptop, now my Monitor/Second Screen has a white haze. How do I fix it? I...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cat walked on my laptop, now my Monitor/Second Screen has a white haze. How do I fix it? I...: I have tried display settings and whatnot, seems like some sort of shortcut was keyed and needs to be reversed. When I take screenshots, the screenshots don't show the white haze. This is a work computer so I'm not able to go into administration settings as well as I don't...