Windows 10: Laptop no longer accepts pincode

Discus and support Laptop no longer accepts pincode in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I turned off my laptop using the "turn off" button at school in the "turn off" menu, like I normally do. However, when I came backhome and tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Pixelluca, Sep 21, 2022.

1. Pixelluca Win User

Laptop no longer accepts pincode

I turned off my laptop using the "turn off" button at school in the "turn off" menu, like I normally do. However, when I came backhome and tried to login with my pincode, I was constantly told it was incorrect, even though it is correct. I tried to launch into safe mode, but this also requires me to login, not leading to any progress.

:)

Pixelluca, Sep 21, 2022

2. login with pincode is no longer possible after system restore

after using system restore the pincode login which I configured is no longer available. That is not strange after a system restore to an earlier time before I chose my pincode however the pincode is still available but no longer possible to choose as a login
    option.

rjamesbeen, Sep 21, 2022
  3. login with pincode is no longer possible after system restore

Someone from other post with same issue found the solution for my problem.

Resetting alone did not do the job but after suggested following 'Forgot my pincode' procedure making new pincode (same is possible) I had to login again to Microsoft account and that straightened things out again.

After restart I could login again with pincode!

Problem solved Laptop no longer accepts pincode :)

rjamesbeen, Sep 21, 2022
  4. Laptop no longer accepts pincode

c3-00 security code not been accepted

heyaaa fellas. Good eve.. My cousin Luis is really in a bad mood right now because his nokia c3-00 unfortunately denies its pincode.. any suggestions? we are having a hard time looking for a solution. His nokia c3 does'nt accept his pincode and it's bloody
    irritating him. Help!!! what shall we do?

ayahlicious23, Sep 21, 2022
Thema:

Laptop no longer accepts pincode

1. Laptop no longer accepts pincode - Similar Threads - Laptop longer accepts

2. Unable to log in to laptop as password no longer accepted.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to log in to laptop as password no longer accepted.: HP Laptop Serial No 5CG9418V45User: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Password: links2020Unable to log in to the above laptop as pin/password is no longer available. The above user and password worked up until February 2023 but no longer does. I cannot access...
  3. Unable to log in to laptop as password no longer accepted.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to log in to laptop as password no longer accepted.: HP Laptop Serial No 5CG9418V45User: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Password: links2020Unable to log in to the above laptop as pin/password is no longer available. The above user and password worked up until February 2023 but no longer does. I cannot access...
  4. Unable to log in to laptop as password no longer accepted.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Pincode setup

Pincode setup: Hello i have a problem setting up my neighbours Windows 11 computer. I have signed in to his Microsoft account but when we get to the step of assigning a pin code it says it have a problem and restarts the process and we can’t do anything I have tried restarting the computer...
  6. Laptop no longer accepts pincode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop no longer accepts pincode: I turned off my laptop using the "turn off" button at school in the "turn off" menu, like I normally do. However, when I came backhome and tried to login with my pincode, I was constantly told it was incorrect, even though it is correct. I tried to launch into safe mode, but...
  7. Laptop no longer accepts pincode

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Laptop no longer accepts pincode: I turned off my laptop using the "turn off" button at school in the "turn off" menu, like I normally do. However, when I came backhome and tried to login with my pincode, I was constantly told it was incorrect, even though it is correct. I tried to launch into safe mode, but...
  8. change pincode

change pincode: I had once accidentally linked my organization to my PC but then I had to change the pincode I later removed it again, but now I have different things that should be in the pincode, but I do not want that how do I change it?brief translation: your organization has set the...
  9. Environment password is no longer accepted

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Environment password is no longer accepted: Het wachtwoord voor een locale omgeving wordt niet meer geaccepteerd. (Numlock, taalkeuze etc al gecontroleerd) Wel kan ik via een microsoftaccount op de laptop komen. Als ik dan naar gebruikersaccount surf om daar het betreffende account te wijzigen kom ik op hetzelfde...
  10. Bitlocker is no longer accepting the password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker is no longer accepting the password: My Win-10 laptop was booting up slowly and I did something stupid - I powered it down. There wasn't an update during the night before and I didn't notice one upon boot, though I got distracted for maybe 15 seconds. Upon the reboot, Bitlocker recognized my password but the...