Windows 10: Laptop no longer connects to printers

Discus and support Laptop no longer connects to printers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi My wife's laptop has been acting up for a while. If it connects up to a printer, wi-fi or cable, it would not always recognize a printer. We just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by johnkoppms, Feb 10, 2020.

1. Laptop no longer connects to printers

Hi

My wife's laptop has been acting up for a while. If it connects up to a printer, wi-fi or cable, it would not always recognize a printer. We just got a new printer and it would not recognize that printer, again wi-fi or cable. What's more, it would not see another wi-fi printer we have in the house and when we put back the old printer it would not connect to that one. We also tried a number of print drivers.

Other than the print spooler what other drivers/programs allow the computer to connect with the printer wi-fi And Cable It has no problem with other wi-fi connection issues.

Do you think that I should try the windows repair program? I forget what steps it takes to run the repair application without a CD?

Suggestions?

Latest Windows 10 build on a Dell laptop.

:)

johnkoppms, Feb 10, 2020

2. connecting laptop to Office jet G55 printer

Hi Luisa,

To help you with your concern regarding the printer, let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer for the steps on how to connect your printer to your computer. Please follow the steps on how to contact the manufacturer:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Feb 10, 2020
  3. Louie Del Win User
    Connecting printer to my laptop

Hi Shirley,

Using a wireless printer can help your work to be more productive. Since you're trying to connect a printer to your laptop, you can use the easy steps below:

• Type in "printer" in the Search box.
    • Select Printers & Scanners.
    • Turn on the printer.
    • Refer to the manual to connect it to your Wi-Fi network.
    • Hit Add a printer or scanner.
    • Select the printer from the results.
    • Click Add device.

Let us know if you need additional assistance.

Louie Del, Feb 10, 2020
  4. Laptop no longer connects to printers

My HP ENVY 4520 printer no longer connected after 9 months of use

Hi,

For step-by-step instructions on re-adding your HP printer as a listed connected device to your ASUS laptop, kindly refer to the post of Andre Da Costa on this

link

Let us know if you need further help.

Thank you.

Jeraldine Ase, Feb 10, 2020
Thema:

Laptop no longer connects to printers

1. Laptop no longer connects to printers - Similar Threads - Laptop longer connects

2. printer not connecting with laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    printer not connecting with laptop: How do I make my Acer aspire 1 laptop using Windows 10 communicate with an HP Laserjet 1080 printer?. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-not-connecting-with-laptop/bf8f590d-8386-47b7-97d6-106e6a7c21ab
  3. printer not connecting with laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    printer not connecting with laptop: How do I make my Acer aspire 1 laptop using Windows 10 communicate with an HP Laserjet 1080 printer?. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-not-connecting-with-laptop/bf8f590d-8386-47b7-97d6-106e6a7c21ab
  4. printer not connecting with laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Printer no longer connecting - driver unavailable

Printer no longer connecting - driver unavailable: Hello, I don't use my HP wireless printer very often. Since one of the recent updates to Windows 10, my printer is now displaying a Driver is unavailable message just under the printer in the Settings > Printers & Scanners section of Control Panel. I've only just noticed...
  6. laptop to printer connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    laptop to printer connection: laptop won't connect to my brothers MFC-J430W through wifi but my phone works to printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-to-printer-connection/0dca3ac6-066e-405e-9b87-117c0f61d035
  7. Laptop no longer connects to soundbar.

Laptop no longer connects to soundbar.: Just out of the blue after a Windows 10 update my laptop no longer connects to my soundbar. My printer was also disabled at the same time however I was able to correct that issue through troubleshooting. When troubleshooting the soundbar problem it tells me that the device is...
  8. laptop to printer connection

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    laptop to printer connection: how do I get mylaptop to communicate to my wireless printer so I can print off web? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-to-printer-connection/b1c3e0e1-5f0d-4127-849e-99d0ed8344e8
  9. printer and laptop connect to hotspot

printer and laptop connect to hotspot: I have a wireless hp printer can I connect it to my hot spot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-and-laptop-connect-to-hotspot/cc6c2302-66c2-4c9b-9ed1-7d5d1bb744c2
  10. Direct connection to networked printer no longer working

Direct connection to networked printer no longer working: Hello, The issue I'm having concerns a printer and a few computers. The printer and computers are on different domains, but on the same network. The printer was added to the computers directly using the printer's IP address. Something changed however, and now the printer is...