Windows 10: Laptop no longer connects to soundbar.

Discus and support Laptop no longer connects to soundbar. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Just out of the blue after a Windows 10 update my laptop no longer connects to my soundbar. My printer was also disabled at the same time however I was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by fredbriggs1, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Laptop no longer connects to soundbar.

Just out of the blue after a Windows 10 update my laptop no longer connects to my soundbar. My printer was also disabled at the same time however I was able to correct that issue through troubleshooting. When troubleshooting the soundbar problem it tells me that the device is not plugged in, this is incorrect as it still performs perfectly with my tv and iPhone. I was aware of printer problems as the result of an update(s) however not with other devices. Can anyone shed some light on this problem? FYI, when going to settings my soundbar shows as being paired but will not connect when clicking the connect button. Again, this occurred literally overnight. Any and all input is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

:)

fredbriggs1, Oct 10, 2019
  2. paulcun1 Win User

Windows 10 Bluetooth to LG Soundbar not working

Windows 10 PC will no longer connect to my LG Soundbar via bluetooth. They pair okay, but the LG speaker does not show up in the list of available speaker output devices.

I have tried removing the LG bluetooth device and then reconnecting to it, but it made no difference.

Other audio source devices, eg, ipod, connect, and work correctly with the LG soundbar via Bluetooth.

Has something changed in Windows that is now stopping this connection working? It stopped working about 3 months ago I think.

Any ideas

Thanks

Paul

paulcun1, Oct 10, 2019
  3. LG Soundbar SJ9 shown as SiliconImage

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate your effort in trying to fix the audio issues on your Windows 10 device.

1. What is the make and model of the computer?
    2. Are you aware of any recent changes made on the device?
    3. Which version of Windows is running on your device?

You may try the below suggested step and check if the issue still persists.

Method 1

Set LG Soundbar as default play back device

1. Click on Volume icon from the taskbar.
    2. Click on Sounds and click on
      Playback
      tab.
    3. Select LG Soundbar and click on Set as default to check the status of the issue.

You may also refer the suggested steps and try to follow the same from the article
    Help Library.

I suggest you to refer the article Fix sound problems in Windows 10
    for more troubleshooting steps.

If the issue still persists try updating the latest Firmware & Drivers from the
    manufacture’s website.

Click on Support section and select the preferred option under
    Contact Us to get in touch with the manufacturer support for the further assistance.

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Laptop no longer connects to soundbar.

Unable to connect to my bluetooth soundbar

1. Do you have any other Bluetooth connections active near the computer or soundbar?

2. Try to pair the soundbar with a phone or maybe another computer and see if its having the same issue.

3. If not uninstall the bluetooth driver from your Asus laptop including software files & reinstall it from the bluetooth device manufacture's website using the hardware ID & vendor ID.

Emmanual Nebu, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Laptop no longer connects to soundbar.

1. Laptop no longer connects to soundbar. - Similar Threads - Laptop longer connects

2. Soundbar HT-RT5 is not connecting to my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Soundbar HT-RT5 is not connecting to my computer: Im connecting the sound bar from Display port PC output to hdmi soundbar input on my graphics cardthe only other connection i have on it is HDMI to HDMI for my monitorI went to device manager and it says it is not plugged in even though it isI connected the soundar to other...
  3. Soundbar HT-RT5 is not connecting to my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Soundbar HT-RT5 is not connecting to my computer: Im connecting the sound bar from Display port PC output to hdmi soundbar input on my graphics cardthe only other connection i have on it is HDMI to HDMI for my monitorI went to device manager and it says it is not plugged in even though it isI connected the soundar to other...
  4. tatronics soundbar no longer pairing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tatronics soundbar no longer pairing.: Hi, I contacted Microsoft support for an audio issue. As part of troubleshooting, they unpaired my Taotronics Bluetooth soundbar from my windows 11 computer.The soundbar no longer pairs with my computer. The soundbar is operative as it pairs with my phone. It is currently...
  5. tatronics soundbar no longer pairing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    tatronics soundbar no longer pairing.: Hi, I contacted Microsoft support for an audio issue. As part of troubleshooting, they unpaired my Taotronics Bluetooth soundbar from my windows 11 computer.It no longer pairs with my computer. The soundbar is operative as it pairs with my phone. It is currently unpaired from...
  6. Soundbar is connected via bluetooth but wont work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Soundbar is connected via bluetooth but wont work: I apologise that this seems to have been asked so many times, but I have tried all the suggested solutions and nothing happens. So I have an LG Soundbar model number NB2530A. My Laptop is a HP Omen Gaming Laptop. When I scan for Bluetooth on the laptop, It finds the...
  7. BT Soundbar connected but no sound

BT Soundbar connected but no sound: Hello, Recently purchased an Asus desktop, connected my Taotronics soundbar but no sound. Been through it all, disconnect, connect, unpair, pair, reset, reboot, updated all latest drivers, uninstalled, reinstalled. My cell phone connects immediately to the soundbar, so...
  8. JBL E55BT no longer connect to the laptop?

JBL E55BT no longer connect to the laptop?: I have been having problems with my headphones for a few minutes now. First the sound suddenly disappeared when I watched a video and now they don't connect to the laptop at all I already tried to remove the device. But my laptop can't find the headphones anymore I've had...
  9. Laptop no longer connects to printers

Laptop no longer connects to printers: Hi My wife's laptop has been acting up for a while. If it connects up to a printer, wi-fi or cable, it would not always recognize a printer. We just got a new printer and it would not recognize that printer, again wi-fi or cable. What's more, it would not see another wi-fi...
  10. Proscan soundbar

Proscan soundbar: I have a Proscan 37 inch sound bar PSB3713-C that I got as a gift. I also have a Panasonic Plasma tv TC-P42X1. I am trying to connect the sound bar but I am unable to because I have no audio out plug ins on the tv. I do have a digital audio out but the sound bar cable has no...