Windows 10: Laptop no longer on device list

Discus and support Laptop no longer on device list in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Laptop was stolen last Thursday. Been attempting to lock the device and find it through the feature but battery was dead. Logged back in yo check and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Karmaboat, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Karmaboat Win User

Laptop no longer on device list

Laptop was stolen last Thursday. Been attempting to lock the device and find it through the feature but battery was dead. Logged back in yo check and see if anything happened and the laptop no longer shows on devices list. Does this mean they were somehow able to wipe the hardrive and do a reset on the system?

:)

Karmaboat, Aug 29, 2019
  2. Taleys Win User

Laptop not listed in Devices in Microsoft Account

Hi. When I log into my Microsoft account and check under Devices, I only see 3 out of 4 devices that I use with the account. Listed are two nokia windows phones running win 8.1 and 1 hp stream 11 laptop running windows 10.

My main hp-15 laptop running windows 10 is not listed.

I've tried the steps here:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-is-trusted-device

to make it a trusted device but it doesn't make my hp-15 laptop listed.

Thanks

Taleys, Aug 29, 2019
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Aug 29, 2019
  4. 7IM
    7im Win User

GPU-Z device list enumeration, device order?

Specifically, how are the the GPUs listed in the drop down sorted, or determined? Vendor and PCI ID? OS hardware device list? Other?

Sorry if this was answered somewhere already. Searching for "GPU LIST ORDER" and like terms were not helpful.

Thanks.

Thema:

1. Laptop no longer on device list - Similar Threads - Laptop longer device

2. WiFi is no longer listed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi is no longer listed: This started when I didn't see my networks list when I left clicked my network icon in the taskbar. There is no WiFi listed on my network and internet settings list. I went into services to see if WLAN was running and it wasn't. I went to start it and these screens came up....
  3. WiFi is no longer listed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi is no longer listed: This started when I didn't see my networks list when I left clicked my network icon in the taskbar. There is no WiFi listed on my network and internet settings list. I went into services to see if WLAN was running and it wasn't. I went to start it and these screens came up....
  4. WiFi is no longer listed

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Surface Laptop is not listing in child's device list

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Surface Laptop is not listing in child's device list: Hi There I have added my son's surface laptop in my family safety group but that device is not listing my son's profile. Also my family Windows 10 PC is not listing my younger son's profile and not getting any activity report for him Could you please help me to fix it?...
  6. "install on my devices" xbox I no longer own is listed

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    "install on my devices" xbox I no longer own is listed: I sold my xbox one over the summer and bought a series x recently. I'm unable to buy stuff from the Microsoft store and remote install because my series x isn't listed in "install on my devices" only an xbox one I no longer own . All traces of the xbox one was removed...
  7. Device list,

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Device list,: As you can see, my laptop is connected to my microsoft account, but somehow isn't when I open microsoft store to download something. I am logged on into this laptop with that same account, and have the system requirements for that game as well.[ATTACH]...
  8. WEBCAM NOT LISTED ON DEVICE LIST

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WEBCAM NOT LISTED ON DEVICE LIST: I am having a problem accessing webcam on my dell EPS laptop. I have tried all given advice, tried all the actions or offered information on how to solve it but nothing works. Webcam not listed, neither are imaging devices listed on device manager. I did a search and checked...
  9. My Laptop's Webcam is not Listed in Device Manager

My Laptop's Webcam is not Listed in Device Manager: I have been having a problem with my laptop's built-in webcam not being detected at all for awhile now. I have looked at many Youtube tutorials on this issue and so far none have worked. My laptop's webcam is an HP TrueVision HD Webcam. There is no updated driver available...
  10. HP Truvision Webcam no longer listed in "Imaging Devices" in Device Manager, video working...

HP Truvision Webcam no longer listed in "Imaging Devices" in Device Manager, video working...: Yesterday we had no problem using Zoom meeting with video. Starting today we did not get the option to start video, although it said it was on and recognized the HD Truvision Webcam, but there is no picture. The video works in all other programs. I checked in Device Manager...